Dongdaemun

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“This bracelet will probably look good on you” she said as she tried the blue bracelet on my right arm. “Whoa it suits you perfectly!” I chuckled at her rounded eyes and said, “Arasso, i’ll just buy this one then”

“Hey you should try the red one” I said, handed her the other pair of the blue bracelet. “Wha~ it’s so cool!” she beamed to me and grinned. “I’ll buy you that” i said and winked at her.

Couple things, check! I smiled to myself and paid for the bracelets.

“This is so cool! This is like our own friendship bracelets!” Ji Geun said as she held her right arm next to my right arm.

Righttttt, she only think of these bracelets as ‘friendship’ things, Aigoo Ji Geun-ah.. Why are you so clueless?!

“And i love the colour, Red&Blue match perfectly!” i gave Ji Geun thumbs up and grinned.

As we walked around the stores on this floor, my eyes sparkled at the sight of the new edition of a black pair of Nike in one of the store. Whoa, these shoes are really cool.

“Would you like to try on these?” the Ahjumma asked me. I shook my head and smiled at the Ahjumma. I’ll get those shoes for my birthday. I thought and smiled to myself.

“Those shoes are great” Ji Geun pointed to the black pair nike shoes. “They’re fantastic. Gaja!” i said as i dragged her outside the store.

“You know, i really love to watch Hello Baby show. Once i watched the 9th episode of SHINee’s Hello Baby, and they went to this place, shopping for their baby’s clothes” she chuckled and her eyes twinkled when she said about the Hello Baby show.

“So you like SHINee?” i asked her. “Yes, No. I don’t know, the only reason why i watched the show because of the baby. Yoogeun was really adorable, i’m his number one noona fan!” she beamed to me. I laughed and ruffled her hair.

When all the girls watch the reality show because of their favorite boy band’s featuring on the show; Ji Geun, on the other hand, watch the show because of the baby. I can’t believe you, Ji Geun-ah.

“So what’s your plan for university next year?” she asked. “I don’t know, but i want to continue dancing for sure” i said and shrugged.

“You dance?!” she looked at me with eyes rounded. “Ji Geun-ah. Have you ever been to our school’s biggest event before?” i asked, arching an eyebrow. She didn’t reply and scratched the back of her neck. The answer was really clear, no.

“Aigoo.. Well for this year, you should! Because i’ll be participating on the dance show again” i said to her. Her eyes sparkled and said, “Jinjja?! I will i will! I promise!”

She put her hand cross her chest and laughed. “Good! I’ll make sure you really come to that event this time” i said and winked at her.

Han Ji Geun, you’ve really never noticed me before, haven’t you? But i don’t care, from now i’ll make you see me, only me. I’ll make sure you’ll get over Sungjong hyung soon. I’ll make you happy, Ji Geun-ah. I’ll make you even happier with me than with Sungjong hyung. I promise you.

Just then, a middle-age man approached us, he eyed Ji Geun from the bottom of her feet to the top of her head. But apparently, Ji Geun didn’t notice that.

What is he up to?

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Kang Jae Nim” he smiled to us and offered his hand.

I arched an eyebrow and said, “And....why are you introducing yourself to us?”

Ji Geun, who didn’t notice this man was coming to us, jolted in surprise.

“Omo! Who is he?” she asked, looking at me.

“Young girl, I’m a talent scouter, and i can clearly see that you, have a very strong potential in modelling”  he said and held out his name card.

Talent scouter my .

I took the name card and gaped. This Kang Jae Nim guy actually told us the truth. He was indeed, a real talent scouter. And how did i know about that?

Simple, because 2 years ago, my older sister got into a modelling agency, and became a popular model because of that. She was scouted when she was walking home, and a middle-age woman approached her and asked her to take the offer. She went home and announced the news to all of the family member including me. She even showed us the name card of the talent scouter. And the name card was exactly like this one, except for the name.

I looked at Ji Geun who was looking at the name card blankly. “This guy’s telling you the truth. So? What about that, Ji Geun-ah?” i asked her and handed her the name card.

“What about it? I don’t know, Jongin-ah. Really, he should be offering you, not me. I’m just a plain high school girl, but you?” she arched an eyebrow and shook her head.

You definitely have no idea about how beautiful you are, Ji Geun-ah.

“I was actually interested with both of you, but now i only need a female model for the upcoming company’s project. But who knows that maybe i’ll need your boyfriend too” he said to us.

“H-he’s not my boyfriend” Ji Geun said to the Kang Jae Nim guy.

And i, hestitantly nodded my head in agreement.

“But why are you guys wearing those couple bracelets?” he asked, pointing to our new couple friendship bracelets.

“These are friendship bracelets, Jongin-ah is my special chingu” she said to the Kang Jae Nim guy.

You heard that Jongin? Special! She thinks you’re special to her! Wahooo! I thought happily.

“And i don’t know about the offer, i’m going to enter university next year, and i should focus on my study right now” she flatly said to him. I looked at her in disbelief.

Once my noona were asked about this, she instantly said ‘YES’ to the scouter and ran back home to announce the news about her being a ‘new model’ in a decent agency. But her? Han Ji Geun here really has no idea about a life time opportunity. AND PLUS, her scores are great, waaaaay great. One of the top three students in class A, the best class in our school. Really Ji?

“But you’re one of the top three students in our school” i muttered to her. “Still, i need to focus on my study” she looked at me and smiled.

“This is a lifetime opportunity, Ji Geun-ah. You need to re-think about it” i said as i gave her hand a litte squeesh.

She sighed and said, “Alright then. I’ll call you for the answer, Mr.Kang”

“Arasso, i’m anticipating for the good news, Ms.....?” he arched an eyebrow. “It’s Han Ji Geun” she said to him.

“Arasso, Ms.Han” he smiled and went pass us.

“Urie Ji Geun’s going to be a famous model~~” i beamed at her and laughed. She laughed along and shook her head, “I didn’t say yes, though. Don’t put your hopes too high”

“It’ll be great for your experience, Ji Geun-ah” i smiled and held her left hand as we walked around the Dongdaemun. She shrugged and said, “I’ll just ask my mom about this later”

“I’m tired, let’s just go back to my house and i’ll cook you dinner!” she said to me. My eyes sparkled at the mention of her, making me dinner. “KIMBAP!” I demanded to her. “Ara ara, Gaja!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong! 

I've decided on who will i put as the main character for my first one shot story! haha.

I'm working on the oneshot rightnow, and this is harder than i expected TT_TT

And the oneshot will be different with my prev fanficts, so please anticipate ;)

Comments are appreciated <3 And i really owe you, my kind subscribers! saranghamnida! <3