Han Ji Geun; The Girl With The Sweet-Teeth.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

There's this girl that's been bugging me, well, in a good way.

She has this waist-long black hair that match her pale skin. She has this mesmerizing smile, that every boy would be dying for. Her gentle gaze when she looked at me, wait we’ve never practically talked to each other before, stop being delusional, Kim Jongin. Well, her gentle gaze when she looked at her friends, was actually the thing i like the most from her. Those eyes, those breath-taking eyes.

I, Kim Jongin, am in love.

And the problem was.. I was kind of a coward.

The last time i tried to approach her, i turned everything into chaos.

She was on her way home, and me and my friend, Sehun, followed her and make the whole things turned into some kind of a ‘coincidence’.

And here’s the scenario that Sehun and I set when we were following her.

Me (Kim Jongin) : Hey, it’s Ji Geun-ssi, right? I didn’t know your house’s this way too.

Ji Geun : Ah, yes, and you’re Kim Jongin right? Yeah, i didn’t know your house’s this way too.

Kim Jongin : Yeah, Jongin is alright. Is it okay if i walk you home? I mean since we are going on the same way, anyway.

Ji Geun : Yeah sure.

But instead of being the man who walked her home safely. I ended up messing the whole scenario.

Sehun pushed me to her, and i, being panicked, accidentally crashed into her.

Reality :

Ji Geun : Aww.. Wha-who are-Jongin-ssi?!

Me : ....... (i froze when i realized that i was on top of her)

Ji Geun : I uh-J-Jongin-Ssi y-you’re h-heavy..

Sehun : WE’RE SO SORRY JI GEUN-SSI.

And then i was dragged by Sehun.

She was the only person that could make me feel this way. And could turn me into a frozen statue with a blink of an eye.

I, Kim Jongin, the Seoul HighSchool’s prince, have received many confessions from many different girls. They were all charmed by my appearance, but I’m not sure about her.

”You’ll need to find a way if you really want to get to know her,” Sehun said as he sat beside me.

I sighed. ”I’m trying,” i mumbled to him.

”Not hard enough i see,” he said flatly ,”And don’t expect me to come to rescue you this time,” he said, glaring to me.

”She must think that we’re kind of weirdos now,” Sehun sighed.

RIGHT. I MUST REALLY THINK OF SOMETHING. SHE MUST THINK THAT I’M KIND OF WEIRDO NOW

.”After school, Watch me,” giving him an ‘i’m watching you’ sign and then i skipped to my class.

 

 

 

 

When the school bell rang, everyone skipped the class including me.

I waited for her at the school’s gate. And when i saw her, my heart did the flip flop moves.

She was really happy, she was smiling brightly, and jumping like a 5 years old kid while her friend was chuckling at her childish behavior. “SEE YOU ON MONDAY,” she waved to her friend and ran away, leaving me here, standing dumbfounded.

I then ran to catch her, wow i didn’t know that she was this fast. “Ji Geun-ssi! Ji Geun-ssi!,” I called her name, but she didn’t bother to look. I lost her in front of a candy store; crouching down and panting so hard. Where did she-THERE SHE IS! And just my luck, she was in that candy store, jumping side to side while holding bunch of sweets in her small arms.

So the thing that made her that happy was afterall, sweets? I chuckled at her, admiring her from outside the store. This is your great chance, Jongin! Fighting! I thought to my self. I then made my way inside the store. I heard girls squealing, whispering, and even taking pictures of me. Geez, and the girl that i’m attracted to is now in her dream land of sweets. To turn things into some kind of ‘coincidence’, i took some chocobars in my hands.

“How much are these,?” i asked the cashier lady. “That’d be 7000 Won,” She said and smiled to me.

“Ahjumma, do you still have some choco bars,?” Ji Geun asked the cashier lady. “I’m so sorry dear, but the last ones have been taken by this boy here,” She said, pointing to me. Our gaze met, and i’m pretty sure that she was frowning.

“J-jjongin-ssi?,” she asked in disbelief. “Ah, hello Ji Geun-ssi,” i smiled to her, hiding all the loud thumps that my heart made. “You bought those choco bars..?,” she asked to me.

Of course. That’s not because of ME, it was all because i accidentally bought the last pieces of her sweets.

“Ne. Do you want them,?” i asked her, handing the choco bars. “JINJJA?!,” She beamed to me.

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. YOU’RE KILLING ME WITH THAT SMILE JI GEUN-SSI.

I tried to get a hold of myself, “in one condition,” i said to her. “Eh?,” she asked me in confusion.

“Let me walk you home” i said smiling, “EH?!,” she asked in utter confusion.

“Come on,” I took her hand and walked her outside the store.