6

The Getaway

 

Narrator

 

Jungah could not identify whether it was envy or amusement that was on the salesladies’ eyes as she made her three guards change.

“Uhm, ma’am, those..three men..how are you~”

“We’re friends.” She smiled. Then Junsu came out in a pair of jeans, a striped shirt and a casual jacket.

“Pass!” She smiled. Junsu grinned back and stood by her. The saleslady backed away while shaking her head.

“Is..this okay, ma~Jungah?” Yoochun asked.

Jungah smiled and she stood up to fix his blue cardigan.

“Blue fits you well, Chunnie.” She mused. Yoochun smiled back and took a step away.

Yunho stepped out still wearing his black suit.

“I’m sorry, but I cant~”

“If you don’t change you’ll have to act as my hubby.” Jungah pointed out.

“Chaebol hubby.”

Yunho stared at her for a moment, then he went back in the dressing room.

“How can you do it? You can make him…shut up.” Junsu said.

“Wae? Is he…that…strict?”

“He is known for that.” He nodded. Jungah smiled.

“Well, what a waste, he’s too good looking but he’s not~”

Yunho went out of the room. He was wearing a deep brown cardigan, a white shirt underneath and dark colored jeans.

Jungah smiled triumphantly as she fixed his cardigan.

“Much better.”

Yunho sighed.

 

“She’s…different. I thought she would buy a lot, but in the end…she’s just looking around.” Yoochun said. Junsu nodded.

“Back at home, there’s no shoe…regulation, right?” She turned to them.

“I don’t think there is, ma~Jungah.”

“Good, let’s go.” She tugged at Yoochun’s arm.

Junsu and Yunho followed.

 

Your POV

 

I went inside the shop, I saw my three buddies spread out and looked at the corners. I sighed.

Sure, they weren’t difficult to be with, if only they could be less tense looking and more…normal.

“How is this?” I asked I picked up a pair of leather platforms.

“I think, green compliments you better, Jungah.” Junsu picked up the green version.

“That’s nice.” I nodded.

“Can I speak..honestly?”

“Sure.” I nodded at him.

“Today, when you told us you would go out, I thought we would end up with shopping bags, but~”

“So, you were expecting that? No wonder, Yunho’s being snappy today.” I chuckled. Junsu smiled.

I took hold of a blue suede stiletto, when someone grabbed it suddenly.

 

Narrator

 

Someone grabbed the item on her hand, causing for Jungah to almost trip forward, then an arm was right in front of her.

Blocking the person in front of her.

The middle-aged lady looked at Yunho, wide eyed.

“Are you okay?” Junsu asked her. Jungah nodded. She looked at Yunho’s back.

“Ma’am, I got that first.” She said politely.

“No, I saw it first.” She said haughtily.

“Ma’am, but I was holding onto it~”

The lady stepped forward, Yunho shifted his position, and he was towering over the old lady. Jungah sighed.

“Please, step backward.” He said deeply.

The old lady blinked.

“You can have it, ahjumma.” She said, then she pulled Yunho’s arm.

 

“This wont do.” Jungah shook her head, then she heard someone whistle behind her.

“Gongju mama~”

Yunho immediately pulled her near them. Jungah turned and saw her friend waving at her.

“She’s Ailee, Changmin’s girlfriend, don’t worry.” She smiled and stepped in front of her guards.

“Lee!”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++