40

The Getaway

 

 

Narrator

 

Jungah eyed the black sports car warily; Yunho was still speaking with the King inside the palace.

Junsu and Yoochun were standing behind her.

“Mama, do you prefer the helicopter?” Junsu chuckled. Jungah gave him a look.

“I don’t know, but oppa are you sure you guys don’t want to come?” She asked.

They both shook their heads.

“Today, hwang sae ja has requested for our presence.”

“Geurae? But why?”

“We don’t know gongju.” Yoochun replied. Jungah nodded then she yawned.

“The king wasn’t pleased when he heard about what Sanghoon did yesterday.” Yunho joined them.

“You told him?” Jungah asked. Yunho shook his head and looked at Yoochun and Junsu.

“It really annoyed us, mama.” Junsu defended. Jungah chuckled.

“It would have been better if you let Yunho finish him yesterday.” Yoochun grumbled. Jungah chuckled.

“That would have been difficult, oppa.”

Yunho shook his head and opened the door for her.

“Let’s go, Changmin called, he said they are already one their way.”

“You’re good buddies now?” Jungah grumbled as she got in the car.

 

“Lee!” Jungah smiled and hugged her. Ailee chuckled and patted her back.

“I missed you too, Jungie.” She mused. Changmin grunted.

“Ya, before she was your friend, I was your best friend you know. And yet you greet her so warmly.”

Yunho smiled and shook his hand.

“I missed you too, evil one.” Jungah smiled and hugged him.

Changmin made a face but he smiled.

“Glad to see that you finally found your match. And by that I meant someone who could actually stop you from doing crazy stuff, knowing the troublemaker that you are~”

“Shim Changmin!” Jungah threw him a look. Ailee chuckled and wrapped her arm around Jungah’s.

“Let’s go in.” She beamed as she looked at amusement park’s entrance.

 

“Lee Sanghoon? That guy she punched?” Changmin looked at Yunho. The latter nodded.

The two ladies were walking in front of them, Jungah and Ailee were deciding which ride should they take first.

“But why? I thought he gave up on her.”

“He threatened Jungah.”

“He what?!”

“He took…pictures of us when we went out…then he said~”

“I get it now, it’s the I’ll-give-this--to-the-media trick.”

Yunho nodded.

“Don’t worry hyung, hwang sae jae doesn’t even approve of that guy, in fact he’s happy about you and his sister.”

Yunho stopped walking.

“He…knows?”

Changmin shrugged.

“What can I say? You’ve got good connections, daejang. Besides, I know I can trust my best friend with you.”

 

“Having fun?” Jungah felt a hand land on the small of her back. She was waiting for Ailee and Max, they both volunteered to line for food after trying some of the rides.

She smiled and turned to Yunho.

”Yes, how about you?” She asked. Yunho smiled.

“A little hungry, after this I really think we should talk to the king with your presence.”

Jungah winced.

“Jungah~”

“It’s not that, I know what you’re thinking. It’s just that my father and I never discuss..er…dating issues.”

Yunho smiled and leaned his forehead against hers.

“Aigoo, our gongju mama has a weakness after all.”

 

After eating the four walked out of the place, Ailee and Jungah were chatting behind the two guys as they walked out of the entrance.

Yunho tensed and he looked up.

“Changmin.” He put one arm out, to stop him.

“Hyung why~”

“Gongju, stay still.” He said as he looked around them. Then his eyes landed on one of the buildings near them.

“Yunho, what’s wrong?” Jungah was about to reach for him until Yunho stood in front her.

“Hyung, what exactly is~” Before Changmin could finish his sentence, Yunho fell on the floor.

tumblr_md98hwfvR41ryxrcfo7_r1_250.gif

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++