21

The Getaway

 

Narrator

 

Yoochun and Junsu made their way back to Yunho and Jungah, then they halted.

Yoochun grinned widely as he saw the two.

Junsu bit his fist giddily.

“I’ve never seen that look on his face.” Yoochun mused.

“It looks like a scene from a drama.” Junsu cooed.

 

 

Jungah whined as she her court lady helped her wear her jacket.

“I want to wear something comfortable!”

She insisted on wearing shorts, but her court lady made her wear jeans.

“Mama, you are going out with a man~”

“Then what about them? Woodalchi oppas are men!” She jutted her lips at Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu who were standing by the door.

The court lady sighed.

“It’s because the king trusts them, while Sanghoon is a total stranger to you, your highness.”

Jungah made a face and fixed the lapel of her jacket.

“I don’t like the guy even, he seems so greasy.”

Yoochun smiled.

“Mama, if you are ready, the car is prepared.”

“Car? Wont Junsu oppa drive?” She asked.

“No, mister Lee has prepared a car for you, we will be following with another car.” Yoochun replied. Yunho shifted on his place uncomfortably.

“Wae~?!”

 

It was a noisy walk to the car. Jungah kept on grumbling about why she has to ride on Sanghoon’s car.

“Mama, we’re here.” Yunho said. Jungah turned and saw Sanghoon smiling at her, he was standing by the car.

“Where is Shim Changmin when you need him?” She muttered as they walked.

Soon, they reached the car, Jungah clutched on Junsu’s sleeve.

“Su Woodalchi, please…I’m awkward with court people.” She whispered. Yunho chuckled.

“You will be okay, gongju. We are right behind you.” He smiled. Jungah sighed and let go of Junsu and walked to Sanghoon.

“One step behind, arasso, Jung Yunho?” She said.

Yunho nodded.

 

Jungah got inside the sedan, Sanghoon took the seat next to hers.

“Have you been to the Pyongyang palace lately, gongju mama?”

“No, not yet. I have been busy with some other things.” She said as she looked at the window and saw her guards get in the car. She made a face and looked at Sanghoon who was fixing his coat.

She eyed his driver and two guards; they were all wearing black suits. And it irked her. People would surely notice them. She wanted to be as low profile as possible but even Sanghoon was wearing showy clothes.

It was a quiet ride to the location, Jungah kept on turning her head and looked for the other black sedan.

“Is something bothering you, mama?” Sanghoon asked. She shook her head.

“It’s nothing.”

 

Your POV
 

The car finally stopped, Sanghoon opened his door and I went down.

I looked at the old palace. I remember spending one summer here with my brother. I smiled.

I felt a hand on my arm.

“Mama, would you like to go in?” Sanghoon asked, he was standing too close to me.

I looked around, I saw the  black Woodalchi car pull over.

“You can go ahead, I’ll just follow you.”

 

Jungah jogged to the car, Yoochun was the first to step out from the car. He was surprised to her rushing to them.

“Is something wrong, mama?”

She shook her head, she saw Yunho get down from the dirver’s seat.

“I’m not really into the whole mood of…walking around with someone I don’t know.”

Junsu chuckled and gestured for me to walk forward.

“Just go on ahead, gongju, we’re behind you.”

 

Narrator

 

Sanghoon watched her as she walked to her guards. He smiled as he picked up his phone.

“How is it going?” His father asked.

“It’s going well, abeoji.”

“Well, you must do well if you want to secure a position in the royal family. The princess is your only way.”

 

The three guys were behind them as Sanghoon and Jungah walked to the palace’s main entrance.

“After this mama, would you like to have lunch? I know of a good restaurant around this area.”

Jungah’s toes curled. She wanted to stay home and sleep.

“Well, if that’s~” She tripped on a small rock, Yunho immediately caught her elbow. He smiled at her.

“One step behind.” She nodded. Yunho nodded back and made her stand straight again.

“Are you okay, mama?” Sanghoon asked as he eyed her guards warily.

Jungah nodded. Then she glanced at Yunho with a smile.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++