39

The Getaway

 

 

 

 

Narrator

 

Jungah stopped as they made their way to the gardens.

“What…is that….doing there?” She balked at the helicopter. Yunho scratched the back of his neck.

“Junsu told me to hurry.” He said.

“He…what?!” She spun to face him.

She saw the familiar logo of the Jung Banking Group.

“You got here by..that?” She asked. Yunho nodded and gestured for her to walk again. Jungah shook her head.

“Whatever happened to driving.”

Yunho smiled.

“I knew I had to hurry especially if it was Lee Sanghoon.”

Jungah smiled and took his hand.

“Jungah~”

“It’s fine. We have to tell them sooner or later.” She nodded.

“Is…it okay if..I tell pyeha now?” Yunho asked. Jungah bit her lip.

“It wont bother you right? I mean people will start to follow you around, just like me. If you tell the king, the whole country will know.” She smiled. Yunho nodded and gave her hand a small squeeze.

“It doesn’t bother me at all.”

“But….if people start to…bother you, telling~”

“It’s fine, Jungah, as long as that guy stops pestering you.” Yunho nodded. Jungah smiled.

 

“Abeoji’s not even around.” Jungah chuckled. The king had requested to rest for the whole afternoon and not receive anyone in his quarters.

Yunho smiled.

“Tomorrow, do you want to go out?” Yunho asked.

“Who are you? Daejang, are you okay?” Jungah blinked at him. Yunho shook his head and placed his hands in his pockets.

“I just..realized, we never really had that kind of…outing before. It might be healthy for you.”

Junga chuckled as she held on to his coat sleeve.

“That would be fun, as long as we visit that amusement park again, I really wanted~”

“Would you like it if Ailee and Changmin came with us?” Yunho asked.

Jungah beamed and nodded.

“Arasso, I’ll arrange it.”

“But, aren’t you busy? With….the company and~”

“It’s fine. I have to make time for you, since you’re always trying to escape.”

“Ya!”

They both chuckled and made their way back to her quarters.

 

 

Lee Sanghoon slammed his hand on his table. His father had reprimanded him for failing to capture the princess’es heart and now he cant even threated her to follow his rules.

There was only one way out.

That was to get rid of Jung Yunho.

He smirked as he got his phone.

++++++++++++++