25

The Getaway

 

Narrator

 

Jungah walked out of her room and saw Minho sitting outside watching the garden. She smiled as she tied her hair and went out.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” She asked as she took the seat beside him.

“Thinking….I have a feeling you’re up to mischief today.” He chuckled. Jungah rolled her eyes and looked ahead.

“How did you find the party last night? Was it fun?” He asked.

“A little. I met the prince of China. He’s really….adorable.” She chuckled. Minho smiled.

“I heard he is just around your age, why is he adorable?”

“Just like that.” She shrugged as she went down from her seat.

“Oppa, let’s take a walk.”

 

They entered the Woodlachi headquarters together. Jungah immediately looked around and awed at the different weapons that was mounted on the wall.

“I already taught you how to handle a sword. Do you want to learn something else?” He asked he placed on hand on her shoulder. Jungah smiled.

“Guns?”

“Next choice.” He shook his head. Jungah picked up a pair of nun chucks.

“This?”

“Arasso, gongju mama. I’ll teach you.” He smiled and patted her cheek.

Jungah woke up with a start. She was breathing heavily, she turned to her side table to check the time.

2:00 AM

She bit her lip and gazed at the window.

“Oppa.”

She went down from her bed and approached her vanity, beneath the piece of furniture there was a box.

Jungah sat on the floor and opened the box.

“I’m doing well….why the sudden visit?” She whispered. She picked up a photo of him.

“You didn’t even finish teaching me nun chucks, how could you leave like that?” She said bitterly, tears started to line her eyes.

Then she stood up and dropped the photo on the box.

 

Jungah placed her arms around her as she sat outside of her quarters.

“I’m the worst person to guard. I’m hardheaded and…stubborn. But…oppa…you were one of the warmest people I’ve met. Despite being so cold some times, you were always there.” She whispered as she looked up.

“Oppa, dangsineun nappeun saramiya.”

“I didn’t even get the chance to tell you…I love you.” She whispered the last part. For the whole early morning Jungah stayed out.

 

She knows if she went back inside my room she couldn’t go back to sleep.

Jungah watched as the sun rose. She smiled lightly, then she looked at empty pathway.

“I wonder what time they arrive.” She muttered as she looked at her toes.

Then she heard footsteps. She looked up.

tumblr_md07za03hl1qav8v0o2_1280.jpg

She smiled and walked to him.

“Gongju~” Yunho was confused why she was out so early, then Jungah wrapped her arms around him.

“Jungah~”

“I couldn’t sleep.” She muttered as she leaned on him.

Yunho’s eyes widened, then he gently patted her back.

At that moment, thoughts clouded his mind.

He knew something was wrong with him.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++