18

The Getaway

 

 

Narrator

 

The car stopped in front of a two-floor pastry shop called Passion5.

“You wanted to come here?” Even Junsu sounded skeptical. Yunho nodded as he opened the door for Jungah.

She stepped down and put her cap on.

“You wanted to eat?” She blinked, Yunho smiled and pulled her in the shop.

Yoochun shook his head and followed them.

 

“Oh, that’s so cute.” Jungah smiled as she eyed the cupcake with penguin designs.

“Since today will be your last day as not being recognized by people, gongju mama we will allow you to roam around.” Yunho nodded. Jungah smiled at him.

“Woodalchi is jjang!” She beamed, Yunho smiled and gestured for her to choose a cake.

Yoochun and Junsu’s jaws dropped.

“Ya, if the king looks for her~”

“It’s okay, I already informed him.” Yunho said as they walked to their table.

They watched Jungah as she spoke to the sales clerk and ordered her food.

“Don’t mention about what we found out, especially about Minho sunbae.” Yunho said as she made her way to them.

The two nodded.

Jungah smiled and placed the cake down, then she passed them forks.

“Mama, we should cut~”

“Let’s just eat it with this, it seems more fun, Changmin and I used to eat like this.” She nodded as she dug in.

Junsu smiled amusedly and ate.

Yunho watched as she ate, then his brows furrowed.

He knew she was in pain.

 

 

Your POV

 

“But, can I call you guys oppa?” I asked as we walked out of the shop.

“Mama, you’ve been doing that already.” Yoochun replied.

I smiled.

“Right.”

“Where do you want to go next, Jungah?” Junsu asked.

“There was this zoo…..I went to once, with oppa. Can we go there?”

 

Narrator

 

 

“Pyeha, I came here to talk about gongju.”

The king nodded and gestured for Jaejoong to sit down.

“I visited her once, I think…she’s much better now.”

“Is this about her Woodlachi?”

Jaejoong nodded.

“Those three, helped her greatly, she is smiling widely now.”

The king smiled.

“Although, one of the palace maids reported she cried earlier, but she was placated by the General Jung.”

Pyeha nodded.

 

 

Jungah smiled widely as she stepped down from the car. She looked at the three guys with her; fortunately they were wearing casual get ups, jeans and jackets.

“I like it better when you guys dress like this.” She nodded as she wrapped one arm around Junsu’s and walked to the entrance.

Yoochun chuckled and followed them. Yunho smiled briefly.

 

“Pandas.” She smiled as she watched the animal and it’s cub feed.

“Do you like pandas, Jungah?” Yoochun asked. Jungah nodded.

“They’re cute and….black, white and asian.”

Yoochun chuckled and stood beside her. Behind her Junsu and Yunho were observing their surroundings.

“But mama, why this particular zoo?”

“My oppa~ani, Hwang Sae Ja and I used to go here when we were kids, along with Changmin. It just feels nice to be back again.”

 

“This is…against the law.” Yoochun said skeptically as she watched the princess flip the meat and drink her soju.

They were inside a small restaurant by the streets.

Junsu sighed and watched the princess have fun.

“This is fun, I havent been into this kind of place since ages.” She chuckled as she handed meat wrapped with lettuce to Yunho.

“Woodalchi Jung, eat this.” She smiled. Yunho nodded and took it from her.

“NO!” She shook her head and swatted his hand away. Yunho blinked.

“Say ah!” She opened .

Yoochun and Junsu blinked. Yunho sighed and let her feed him.

“Good.” She nodded, then she proceeded to make more.

“This one is for Chunnie Woodalchi.” She offered him one, Yoochun nodded and opened his mouth.

Jungah smiled and look at Junsu.

“And this one is for Su Woodalchi.”

 

“Is she really the gongju?” Yoochun mused as he watched her chat with Junsu.

Yunho smiled.

“I’m not sure. She’s quite different.” Yunho nodded with a smile. Yoochun looked at him, then his brows rose.

“Quite different? She’s special.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

keep the comments coming :>

i like Yunho here, he's...to perfect. hahahaa.