23

The Getaway

 

 

Narrator

 

Jaejoong and his wife were waiting for Jungah to return, they were both inside her quarters’ living room.

Then they heard noise.

“I am not doing that again.” Jungah grumbled as she took off her jacket, Junsu took it from her before she could toss it on the chair.

“And, as Woodalchi you should protect me from boring people.” She said. Yunho chuckled.

“Mama, he was nice to you.”

“Whatever~Oppa?” She blinked. The three guys bowed at the couple.

“Why are you here, oppa~I mean, hwang sae ja?”

“Then, we’ll be taking our leave.” Yoochun said.

“We have to talk to later!” She called out before they left. Jaejoong smiled amusedly.

Jungah walked to them then she looked at the female beside her brother.

“Jungah this is my wife, Inhee, the bigung.”

“Nice to meet you, bigung mama.” Jungah smiled.

“Same here, gongju. I’m sorry I couldn’t greet you properly. I have been very busy with palace preparations~”

“I understand. Would you like some tea?”

 

Your POV

 

Oppa’s wife, she’s very pretty.

“Then, we’ll be taking our leave. Don’t escape again, arasso?” Oppa gave me a look. His wife smiled.

“Bye oppa and unnie!”

“Jungah~”

“It’s just us in this room, hwang sae ja. And, I want a nephew.”

 

“You wanted to talk to us, mama?” Junsu looked up as I approached them.

“Yes. Since people know me now…they know my face. I cant go out anymore. So, I decided to do something.”

“What would that be?”

“Come with you to the Woodalchi office.”

 

Narrator

 

The three men blinked.

“I wont be able to do anything~”

“But, gongju~”

“I was just kidding, I just want to roam around the palace, can you come with me?” Jungah smiled.

 

Jungah and Yoochun were talking as they walked around the gardens.

“So, oppa can you get me those books from the bookstore?”

“I can mama.”

“Thanks~”

She saw a familiar black sedan arrive. Her eyes widened and she hurried to hide behind Yunho.

“Gongju~” Yunho turned his head to her.

“Its that guy from earler. Aish, why is he here again?” She muttered as she clutched to his coat.

 

The king smiled from afar. He saw what his daughter did. He knew Jungah was just being polite in going out with Sanghoon. She was trapped in the situation.

He chuckled heartily as Jungah hid behind Yunho.

“You saw, pyeha?” Jaejoong said. The king nodded.

“She’s…starting to depend on them…rely on them. It’s nice to see her that way again. She has been so cautios before.”

 

“Mama, please stop hiding.” Yunho sighed as he pulled her gently.

“If he sees me he’ll go mama this and mama that again. I’m awkward with that.”

Junsu smiled.

“He is heading to your quarters mama, you are safe as of now.”

“What? How can he do that? He must ask permission from the king.” Yunho reacted. Jungah stepped from behind him.

She watched as Sanghoon walked to her living quarters with his bodyguards.

“Why does he have so many guards with him?” She muttered. Yunho looked at her then he patted her hand.

“Let’s get you somewhere….where he cant see you.”

 

++++++++++++