13

The Getaway

 

Narrator

 

“Ailee?” Jungah winced against the sunlight, Yoochun was supposed to carry the umbrella for her but she refused.

“She’s is in Florida, she has this fashion show to attend.”

Jungah made a face as Changmin walked to them.

“Yeah, before you two met, we were best friends, but how come you seem happier when she’s around?” He scolded. Jungah smiled.

“She’s more fun.” She nodded.

Junsu hid his smile as they followed the two walk ahead.

“So, why the amusement park?” Changmin asked.

“Abeoji is going to throw a party for me this weekend. My social life is over.”

Changmin chuckled. Jungah socked his arm.

“I wont be able to go out as much.”

“Nice logic, gongju mama.”

 

“No, we are not riding that.” Changmin stood firmly.

“But Changmin-ah~”

Changmin shook his head. Jungah sighed and smiled at the roller coaster.

“Arasso, I’ll ride alone.” She nodded as she marched towards the line. Changmin looked at the three guards with them.

Yoochun and Junsu were both looking away, Yunho sighed and followed her.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

“Oh, it’s Cold City Man Woodalchi.” Jungah chuckled as stood behind her. The line moved and I ushered her forward.

“Junsu and Yoochun cant ride the roller coaster.”

She nodded, then she looked up.

I noticed that some males were looking at her.

“Yunho, can I~”

 

Narrator

 

Jungah turned to Yunho at the very moment; someone behind her moved and pushed her.

Her palms landed on Yunho’s chest as well as her weight. Yunho chuckled and pushed her back to her feet.

“You should be careful, gongju mama.”

Jungah could only nod and look ahead.

“Wait!” She turned to him again with one finger pointing at him accusingly.

“Yes?”

“You just laughed.” She beamed. Yunho cleared his throat and looked away.

Jungah just laughed and walked ahead.

 

Junsu and Yoochun blinked at their friend.

“Did he just laugh in an open place?” Junsu mused. Yoochun smiled and shook his head.

“I told you she was different.”

 

Changmin’s brows rose instantly.

“It’s been a while since she laughed that way….so…genuine.” He muttered to himself.

 

Your POV

 

“Then, I’ll see you at the party?”

I gave Changmin a look.

“I’ll be there, don’t worry. So that you wont be awkward.”

“Who said I’ll be coming?”

He chuckled.

“Jaejoong hyung will make you.”

“Shim Changmin~”

“I’ll go now, bye!” He chuckled as I watched him walk away.

“Jungah, Junsu is just bringing the car around, we will be heading back to the palace~”

“Chunnie Woodalchi, is there a supermarket near here? Or a grocery.”

“There is, but why would you want to go to~”

“Let’s have dinner at home, I’ll cook for you guys.” I nodded.

 

 

Narrator

Junsu was pushing the cart, while Yoochun and Yunho were both in Jungah’s sides as she went around to get the ingredients she needed.

“Do you guys have food allergies?” She asked.

The three blinked. That was something royals never ask their guards about.

“None.” Junsu replied.

“Good.” She nodded as she walked to the seafood section.

“Where does she get all the energy to prance like that?” Yunho asked. Yoochun chuckled.

“Uh, hyung, you might want to cover her legs.” Junsu said as he noticed some youngsters eye Jungah.

She was wearing a loose shirt, a pair of shorts and leather boots.

Yunho shrugged his jacket off and walked to her.

Behind him, the two were almost squealing.

 

Jungah was negotiating with the sales person when she felt a pair of arms around her, then soon there was a jacket tied around her waist.

She smiled at Yunho.

“We might have to talk to Court Lady Choi about your wardrobe.” Yunho nodded. Jungah chuckled and playfully hit his arm.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++