47

The Getaway

 

Narrator

 

Jungah smiled as she saw the palace maids along with two Woodalchis run around the garden together.

They were chasing after a small dark haired boy.

It has been more than a year and a half since Jaehun’s birth. And the child was growing healthily.

“Cute.” She chuckled as she leaned on the wall.

“Cute? That’s exactly how you were when you turned two, Jungah.” Jaejoong muttered, he was seated beside his wife.

“I see a prodigy.” She mused as she turned back to them.

Yunho looked at her.

“Jaehun will follow after his cool aunt.” She nodded and took the seat beside him.

Yunho chuckled.

“A little troublemaker.” Inhee smiled at her.

Jungah grinned at her.

 

“I missed you Woodalchi oppa.” Junga grinned from the table. Yunho smiled at his two friends.

Jaejoong gestured for them to sit. Yoochun and Junsu smiled politely and took their places.

“I never knew Yoochun oppa would be stricter than the former dajeang.” Jungah grinned at him.

“Well, we don’t want another getaway, right, gongjunim?” Junsu grinned at her, Yoochun nodded.

Jungah chuckled.

“Everyone’s going against me. I rarely visit too.” She made a face. Jaejoong and Inhee smiled.

Jaehun waved at the two men.

“You even get along with Jaehun?” Yunho mused. Jungah smiled and kissed the child’s forehead.

“Our handsome prince is the face of the palace. Don’t underestimate him.” She nodded solemnly. Jaehun smiled at his aunt.

“Auntie…jjang!” He smiled cheekily.

“We all know that, Jaehun.” Jaejoong said dryly.

 

“What are you thinking?” Yunho asked, Jungah looked up from her vanity table. Her old vanity table.

They were both inside her old quarters, back when she was still Miss Kim.

“The many times we chatted in this place.” She replied.

“And that time when you tossed me over your shoulder. Not a good impression, I must say.” She mused. Yunho smiled and pulled her up.

“I wonder why I had to do that.” He grinned at her, Jungah made a face and placed his hands on her arms.

“I remember that time, when I ran to you and hugged you tight. I was afraid you would push me away.” She chuckled. Yunho smiled and gently hugged her.

“Why should I? Pushing the princess away is unthinkable.”

“Not the princess, but Jungah.”

“That time, I already knew how much I love you. I…was…bothered.”

Jungah smiled and looked up.

“Yeah, you left me too.” She shrugged casually, Yunho smiled and kissed her forehead.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Jung.” He grinned.

Jungah stuck her tongue out and walked to the balcony.

“Do you want to go home already?” Yunho asked.

“I’m not going to deny this but I do miss the palace.”

Yunho looked at her questioningly.

“But I know I cant live here all my life.” She grinned.

“Daejang is my scapegoat.”

“Ya, how could you~”

Jungah chuckled, then she stood on her tippy toes and gave him a quick kiss.

“I love you, Jung Yunho.”

“I love you too, Jungah.” He breathed as he leaned his forehead on hers.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 

END!

12/4/12

thanks to everyone who read, subbed and commented!

 

i therefore conclude i "work" best with Yunho. LOL

tumblr_mdrlgpVn9H1ryxrcfo4_250.jpg

anyway, i hope to see you at my other ffs :>

 

KRIS FANFIC

 

 

 

MYUNGSOO FANFIC

 

 

http://bluestone1317.tumblr.com/ 

 

tumblr_megm0noTOE1r712hmo2_500.gif

tumblr_me1d79LNVO1qcdrtdo3_500.gif