4

The Getaway

 

Narrator

 

The car pulled right in front of the coffee shop around 9:30 PM. Yunho went down and opened the door for her.

“Mama, we shouldn’t stay long~”

“I know. Relax.” She smiled as she went in. Yunho sighed in exasperation as he followed her inside.

“I told you she was different.” Yoochun said to him

“Just keep your guard up, Junsu check the perimeter.” Yunho said brusquely.

 

Your POV

 

“Tall freak!” I called out. Changmin rolled his eyes at me and he stood up.

“I missed you!”

He chuckled as he hugged me back.

“Same here, how have you been doing~wait, you didn’t come alone, right?”

I shook my head.

“I heard pyeha assigned his bodyguards to you.” He said.

“He did, anyway, do we have plans?”

“Are you crazy, gongju mama?”

I gave him a look.

“I have nothing to do tonight, I just went out because you told me to.”

I looked around, Yunho and Yoochun were talking by the table near the window. I think Junsu went out.

“Did you bring your car?” I asked.

Changmin nodded, I saw his discarded coat beside him.

“Give me that, bring the car at the back door.”

He smirked and he stood up.

“Troublemaker.”

 

Narrator

 

“So, she had escaped already?” The king sounded amused. His assistant bowed politely.

“Pyeha, the gongju~” The queen sighed.

“Don’t worry, as long as she has the Woodalchi with her, she will be fine.”

“But~”

“Jung Yunho will be able to bring her back.” He nodded.

 

Jungah smiled as she entered the club with Max.

“This is….daebak.” She smiled.

“You’re father is going to kill me.”

“He loves you, he wont.”

“Let’s sit down first.” Changmin pulled her arm and led her to the bar.

 

The black Rolls Royce skidded to a stop in front of the RICH.

Junsu grinned as he looked at club’s entrance.

“Good thing you placed a locator on her.” Yoochun nodded. Yunho didn’t reply but he just walked in.

“We better watch out for his mood.” Junsu said.

“Yoochun check the restrooms, Junsu you go check the dance floor.”

 

“Really? The king’s special army” Changmin chuckled.

“Yeah, but I can still manage to slip out.” Jungah smiled. Changmin was looking at the dancefloor, whenhe noticed a man in a crisp black suit walking to them.

“Sure, Jungah. You can.” He mused.

“Mama, we should leave now.”

Jungah winced and she turned. Yunho was looking at her.

“But, I just got here.” She reasoned. Changmin crossed his arms with a smile.

At this point, Jungah can weasel herself out of this. Well, usually she can.

“I’m sorry, but I have to do this.” Yunho said as he bowed briefly and he picked her up over his shoulder.

Changmin’s brows rose.

“YA!” Jungah squirmed under his grasp.

But to Yunho, she was just like a feather. Her movements didn’t bother him.

Changmin shook his head as he watched two more guards appear and follow them.

 

“Woodalchi, one point.” He chuckled.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++