22

The Getaway

 

Narrator

 

Jungah looked at the food set before them. They were inside a private dining hall inside one of the top restaurants in Seoul.

“Then, let’s start eating.” Sanghoon said. Jungah nodded and picked up her utensils.

“I ordered special champagne for today, gongju, I hope you will like it.”

“I’m sure it will taste nice, Sanghoon-ssi.” She nodded as she began eating. Sanghoon watched as she ate.

Then a waitress arrived inside the room and served them champagne.

“Shall we make a toast?” He picked up his glass.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

“So, why do you think Pyeha would allow~”

We heard the doors open; Jungah came out running from the room while covering .

“Gongju mama!” Sanghoon called to her.

We stood and followed her.

 

“She’s inside.” Junsu muttered. We were waiting outside the ladies’ comfort room. It has been five minutes since she went in.

“Can I ask what happened?” I turned to Lee Sanghoon.

“We drank champagne, then she suddenly started to choke then she ran out.”

I nodded.

“Gongju mama doesn’t have any allergic reactions, except for shrimps.” Yoochun said.

“You know that?” Lee Sanghoon blinked at us. Then his secretary came over.

“Sir, it would be best if you wait for the princess inside the hall.”

He nodded and left.

“Gongju mama, are you okay?” Junsu called out while gently tapping the door.

“Gongju~”

The knob turned. Jungah peeked at us with wide eyes.

“Is he gone?”

 

Narrator

 

The three Woodalchis were dumbfounded.

“Mama~”

Jungah looked around before stepping out of the restroom.

“Yoochun oppa, can you tell him that I had an allergic reaction with that peach champagne he ordered? I have to go home nad get checked.”

Yoochun nodded slowly and left.

“Su~”

“Arasso, I’ll bring the car around.” He nodded and left.

Yuho looked at her.

“Are you okay? The chamapgne~”

“That wont kill me, shrimps are my only enemy.” Jungah nodded as she pulled her jacket closer.

“Mama~”

“Let’s go out while he still cant see me.” She tugged on Yunho’s sleeve.

 

“What?” Yunho sighed as the car started. Jungah smiled.

“Ya, I spent the whole morning with him, I have no plans on hanging out with him till the afternoon.” She defended.

“But mama, we were really worried. You ran out of that room~”

Jungah shook her head at Yunho.

“I did it because he was boring me.” She pouted. Junsu chuckled.

“Well, visiting an old palace and eating at an isolated place is quite….tiresome.”

Jungah nodded at Junsu.

“As expected, you know my heart well.” She nodded solemnly. Yoochun smiled from the front seat.

“But, we’re going home now~”

“NO! We have to head to Ailee’s shop!”

Yunho looked at her.

“Changmin’s girlfriend, remember? She just went home from California. I want to talk to her.”

 

Ailee smiled as Jungah walked in her office, Jungah had a concho hat on to cover her face. Behind her were her three guards.

“Changmin did mention that you were going out today. Why did your date end early?”

Yunho’s ears perked up.

“I’m on a date, with them.” Jungah smiled as she gestured towards her guards. Ailee rolled her eyes and offered them to sit.

“Changmin…he said to watch out for the Lees.” Ailee said.

“He told me too, but the whole day, I was with him, it almost killed me.”

“He fed you shrimps?”

“Ani, he was just so boring and…..short.”

Ailee bit her lip.

“As you can see, Jungah has issues with short height. Good thing you guys are tall.” She smiled at the Woodalchi men. Junsu nodded in return.

“Ya, personality wise~”

“I knew you’d be here.” Changmin sighed as he walked in the room. Ailee smiled.

“Ya! You should have helped me at the dining table!”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++