Chapter 6

{{ Heartless, Mindless }}


- EPISODE 06 - 

Taeyeon reached home and found G-Dragon.

He doesn't look please at all. Judging from the number of cigarette butts on the table, Taeyeon knew he has been waiting for her. "I asked you to stay home, didn't I?" G-D questioned her angrily. Taeyeon knew she made G-D worried. If she wasn't quick enough to avoid the Beasts earlier, she could have hurt by them before they got down by G-D's man.

"I'm sorry. I was hungry so I went out to grab something." Taeyeon lied.

"Do you know you are putting yourself into danger!" G-Dragon warned. Taeyeon looked aside hearing his yell. "I saw what you did to the Beasts. I guess I'm safe now." she simply replied before she headed straight into her room.


"I'm not done yet." G-Dragon stopped her. 

"I'm tired. Can we talk later?" Taeyeon defied. She might appear indifferent to what happened to the Beasts, but deep inside, it was disturbing her. She knew G-D was getting back on the Beasts for hurting her. She appreciates it but no doubt, G-D was too ruthless. Many times, Taeyeon wanted to stop him and get their life back to the old days where Jiyong was the kind and soft-hearted oppa. But she knew it's going to be useless. As long as he doesn't get his plan done, there is no withdrawal.


G-Dragon puts out his cigarette and stood up. He passed a package to Taeyeon. 

"What's this?" Taeyeon asked.

"Open it and give me a good explanation." G-D instructed.
 

Taeyeon relunctantly opened it. To her surprise, she found a stack of pictures of herself and the two boys from Dongdaemun. Pictures of them outside University of Seoul, pictures of them fighting the Beasts in Mid-town, pictures of them holding on to each other running down the streets of Midtown.

"What are these??" Taeyeon asked with tonnes of disbelief on her face. "I should be the one asking you. Do you know these people very well?" G-D questioned back. "Wait, how did these pictures ended up with you? Did you ask someone to follow me and took the pictures?!" Taeyeon asked.

"I didn't ask to have your pictures taken. But you appeared in those pictures which I have asked for!" G-Dragon exclaimed with an intense stare. Taeyeon frowned with confusion. So G-D did ask someone to take pictures, but his target is not her. Which means, he is checking on those Dongdaemun boys?
 

"Oppa, you mean those boys are your targets?" Taeyeon asked. G-Dragon did not answer her. "How did you meet them? Do you know them very well?" He questioned her back. Taeyeon shook her head. "No, we just met a couple of times. Once in Dongdaemun, and the other time was in Mid-town where we had an encounter with the Beasts. I don't even know their names." 

"You sure?" G-Dragon asked.

"I swear I don't know them. But why did you want to check on those boys?" Taeyeon asked as she browsed into the package and found a document. But before she can read more, G-Dragon snatched it away. "You don't have to bother about the rest. Just stay away from those boys and stay out of Dongdaemun!" G-D took the package and left. Taeyeon tried to stop him to ask more, but G-Dragon wouldn't reveal.

Taeyeon knew he is up to something. Even he keeps everything from her, she knows he is ready to take his revenge on the man who made him lost his father, his family and everything that once belong to Kwon's family. G-D has been planning it for 2 years, and he just need the right time to strike.


"But what has those boys gotta do with his plan? Why is he checking up on them?" Taeyeon thought. She recalled the document in the package. She saw a name, but she couldn't capture the full name. She remembered seeing an.. 'Oh'. "Since Jiyong oppa refuse to tell me anything, looks like I gotta find out myself..."
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~