Chapter 10

{{ Heartless, Mindless }}


- EPISODE 10 - 


"Oppa.."  

Looking straight at the approaching man, Taeyeon called out softly. She knew the crowd left because of his presence. People around Dongdaemun heard about G-Dragon, of course. There were stories about how this dangerous man does his deeds and how his men ruthlessly attack the weak.

"Get the hell out of here with me!!" G-Dragon speaked sharply into her ears. Taeyeon shook her head, "I can't. I'm working now." Fist clenched, G-D tried to keep his cool. "You can't keep pushing your luck! Come with me now!!" Without giving her another chance to speak, he grabbed Taeyeon's hands and pulled her out of the cafe.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- MidTown -

"What do you want from me?!" Taeyeon swing her hands off from G-D's grip. "You lied!" G-Dragon roared. "You swore to me that you don't know those people! And why were you with them?!" he questioned.

"I didn't lie. I didn't know those people when you asked me. But now I do!" Taeyeon roared back. G-Dragon hit the table with his fist angrily. "What is your relationship with them? Are you sleeping with those boys??" G-D asked furiously. Taeyeon stared back at him and her eyes turned red.

"So what if I'm friends with them? So what if I'm having with them?! Unless you give me a good reason why I can't!" Taeyeon exclaimed. G-Dragon stomped forward and grabbed her chin. Taeyeon struggled to free herself but G-D was just too strong. "Not with them! Not with him!!! I told you to stay away from those people!!!" 


"Is it Oh Sehun?"

Taeyeon asked. "What has this man gotta do with your plan??" she added. G-D loosen his grip on Taeyeon's chin. "Oppa, tell me everything. I'm pleading you for one last time." Taeyeon pleaded. G-Dragon stared into Taeyeon's eyes. "I just want to know, did you sleep with him?" he asked. 

Taeyeon clenched her teeth. 

"So you are still not telling me?" she asked. "You know what, you are not even my real brother. You have no rights to interfere who I befriend. And you have no rights to decide who I can sleep with!!!!"

Hearing that, G-Dragon raised his arm high... and swing his palm onto Taeyeon's face.

Taeyeon fell onto the ground. Her lips bled. Hot tears came down from her burning cheek. "You slapped me.." she said. Holding onto her swollen cheek, Taeyeon stood up and ran out of the house.

G-Dragon has never laid a finger on Taeyeon like this. This is the first time he ever slapped her. Well, because there was never once Taeyeon rebelled against Jiyong oppa. For the first time, they had such a huge fight. Taeyeon cried alone at the abandoned playground. She didn't know why she reacted so tough against him this time. But she really hated it when Jiyong kept everything from her. It makes her feel she is all alone again. It reminded her how her parents abandoned her, leaving her behind all by herself. Jiyong, her only kinship, her only hope, her only faith didn't trust her anymore. Taeyeon's heart was torned. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Sehun's Apartment -


"So who's that tattooed guy in the cafe?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

"G-Dragon." 

"G- what??" Sehun didn't quite catch it. 

"G-Dragon, leader of the most notorious gang in Mid-town." Chanyeol repeat himself. "I'm surprised that you guys didn't know him. I mean, even if you have never met him, you should have heard his name before." he explained. "Well, never in my life I heard of that name." Sehun pouted. Chanyeol smiled and nodded his head. "Now you know how sheltered and protected your life is. You two fortunate rich-men kids."

"Most notorious gang... that means he must be quite a figure then." Baekhyun murmured, loud enough for Chanyeol to hear it. The latter nodded. "G-Dragon does the most ruthless things. Everyone in Mid-town is scared of him, not to mention Dongdaemun. But recently, the cops are watching him closely here. I wonder what brings him to Dongdaemun..."

Baekhyun stood up and paced around.

"Baekkie hyung, stop walking here and there. It's making me nauseous." Sehun requested. Baekhyun looked up. "I don't have a good feeling." he said. "About what?" Chanyeol asked. "I think Taeyeon is lying about not knowing that guy. From her eyes when she was watching him, it seems like she knows him. Besides, if he is that prominent in Mid-town, she can't possibly don't know him. And if she really lied about it, there must be a reason why." Baekhyun analyzed.

"Wait wait wait. You are worrying me. Like you said, if Taeyeon knows G-Dragon and she lied about it. It could mean something. That could mean something bad. And we just left her alone in the cafe with him. Will she be in some form of danger now??" Sehun added.

Baekhyun's brows tightened, after hearing what came out from Sehun.


Just when the boys started worrying about their new friend, Baekhyun cellphone rang. 

"Yeboseyo..."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating sooner.

To make up for that, 2 updates today (though the second one is rather short ^ ^)

Stay tuned... Remember to subscribe (if you haven't) and leave a comment!! Saranghae <3