Chapter 33

{{ Heartless, Mindless }}

 

- EPISODE 33 -

 

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I NOW PRESENT TO YOU MR. & MRS BYUN. "

Closing her eyes as pearls of tears dripped down. 

Taeyeon knew she had to do this. No matter what. No matter how.


"Do it. Now."
- TY 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Holding onto her steps, Taeyeon knew she can't just leave the scene like this. Jiyong is on his way breaking into Oh's Corporation. He has the passcode to the office and G-D is mastered in breaking open the safe. But that will only get him half of the evidences.

Oh's mansion. 

That's where the other half of the evidences are.


Knowing there is not much time left. Knowing there is no turning back. Knowing what she has done so far will need to come to an end. And today, she and Jiyong oppa will put everything to an end. Letting the last drop of tears to flow down from her eyes, Taeyeon wiped it off.

Taeyeon turned back and return to the hotel. Watching the garden from the hotel lobby, the crowd is still celebrating over the newly wed. Taeyeon ignored and walked on. Looking around, she needs to find the room where the Oh's kept their belongings. Taeyeon needs to get access to Oh's mansion. She needs to find the other half of the evidences. 

As she walked, Taeyeon found Mrs Oh leaving from one of the VIP rooms. Hiding herself around a corner, "That must be the room." Taeyeon thought. Ensuring there is no one else around, Taeyeon swiftly slipped into the room.


In the well decorated VIP room, she quickly look around for traces of Oh's belongings. And she found an expensive crocodile skin handbag on a table. Taeyeon is certain that belongs to Mrs Oh. She reached for it and flipped it through. Finally, she found it. The keys to Oh's mansion.

 

"What are doing here?" A voice from behind startled Taeyeon. She turned around as she discreetly dropped the pairs of keys into her own bag. It was Baekhyun.

"Why are you doing here? This is Uncle and Auntie Oh's room." Baekhyun asked with knitted brows. Taeyeon bit her lips and thinking how she could get away with this. "Erm.., I got to the wrong room." She simply explained and walked herself past Baekhyun.  But Baekhyun stopped her. 

"You lied again." Baekhyun said. Taeyeon stopped her feet. She slowly turned around. "What?" Taeyeon asked. "It's the same look when you lied." Baekhyun said. Taeyeon brows furrowed hearing that. Baekhyun looked at her. "Have you told Sehun about your brother? Did you move in with Sehun because you are avoiding G-dragon?" 


Taeyeon looked away. "I already told you all that has nothing to do with you. I'll work it out with Sehun." Baekhyun walked closer. This time his eyes filled with suspicion. "I don't know if I can trust your words anymore. You are too good in acting. Your move keep giving me surprises. For a minute, you are the kind innocent person who will shower care on a homeless girl. For the next second, you turned into someone who hides things, put on an act and keep lying and lying again."

Baekhyun bit his lips. "Who are you, really?" He asked. "Is that story about you, about you and G-dragon even true? What is your motive? What is your motive here, now in this room? I know you are hiding things." Baekhyun asked further.


Taeyeon looked up at Baekhyun.

Her eyes met with his. 

"Don't you think it's inappropriate for you to ask me these on your wedding?" Taeyeon said. "You should be spending time with your wife and your guests. Not asking me all these." Saying that, Taeyeon tried to leave, but she was stopped by Baekhyun again.

"I'm not letting you go this time until you tell the truth." He said. Taeyeon flipped Baekhyun hands off. She has no time. Taeyeon needs to get to where she needs to go now. Taeyeon turned around. "You are right. I'm hiding things." She said. "You want to know? I can tell you. But not today." Taeyeon said. "I promise you will know the truth soon. But for today, just focus on your wedding. Do what a man should do. And that's what you should do for your family and your wife!"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon managed to escape from Baekhyun.

She hopped onto a cab and hurried herself away from the wedding venue.

Just then, her cellphone beeped.
 

"I got it! We are just half way away from what we want....!"
- JY


Taeyeon closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. She knew everything is coming to an end. She just need to get to Oh's mansion and reach her hands on the other half of the evidences. 

"Meet me at the Oh's mansio.."

Before she finished the text, Taeyeon halted.


What happen if she reached the other half of the evidences? Jiyong oppa will hand all of them to the police. Sehun's father will be charged and Baekhyun's father will be implicated. What would happen then? Sehun and Baekhyun will never forgive her for using them, deceiving them and bringing their fathers to the jail. And no, not even that. Taeyeon will never see them again. Jiyong oppa has planned it all. He had bought the air tickets to leave Seoul tonight. As soon as they hand the evidences to the police, they will leave and never come back again. And she wouldn't have any chances to say goodbye...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


- Oh's Mansion - 


The mansion was huge. Taeyeon didn't switch on the lights to avoid attention. It's not an easy task to find what she wanted.  As she walked around the house, her cellphone kept vibrating. Taeyeon took it out and saw 8 missed calls. All of them from Sehun. Taeyeon paused looking at the blinking name on the display. Knowing she couldn't stop what she is doing, she placed the phone back ignoring it.

She finally made her way to the Master Oh's room. She opened the door. She could see a safe just beside the antique desk. Taeyeon walked towards it. 


Jiyong had showed her before how to decode the password of a safe. But Taeyeon has never tried it herself. She placed her bag down and kneeled infront of the safe. Taking one step at a time, Taeyeon tried with what Jiyong had taught her. But it failed again and again. Looking at the time, it's almost 4pm. She hasn't have much time left before the wedding ends. 

As she tried, she heard footsteps from the ground floor. Knowing she is in deep trouble, Taeyeon wanted to give up and leave. But just then, the safe breaks opened.

 

"Taeyeon"

Hearing her name, Taeyeon jumped and looked up. Surprised to find Sehun standing behind watching her, Taeyeon stood up. Thinking of how she can explain herself. "Sehun, how did you know.." She asked. "I called you many times but you didn't pick up. I found you hurrying off from the hotel. I thought something went wrong and so I followed behind." 

"But why are here in my parent's mansion?"

"How did you get in?"

"And what are you doing in my father's room??"


Sehun's brow knitted as he saw the opened safe. "What.. what are you doing?" he asked. Taeyeon her lips. "Hear me explain, Sehun." Taeyeon moved a step nearer to him. But Sehun took a step backwards, moving himself away from Taeyeon.

"Are you s..stealing?" Sehun asked. "No, I.." Taeyeon tried to explain. Sehun who still couldn't figure out what he is witnessing, just stopped her. "Wait, what is going on? Why are you are opening up my father's safe??" 


"So this is your ulterior motive?"

"What is in the safe that you want??"

The light of the room got switched on as another voice joined in. Both Sehun and Taeyeon turned around to find Baekhyun walking into the room.


"Hyung, aren't you suppose to be at the wedding?" Sehun raised his brows seeing Baekhyun. But the latter didn't reply. He walked straight up to Taeyeon. "I knew you were up to something. I think it's time for you to explain yourself, Taeyeon.." Baekhyun said. "Wait, what the hell is going on here?!" Sehun raised his voice at the two. "Is there something that I should know??"


Meanwhile, a cold laugh joined them from behind.

"So everyone is present huh. Great!" A man with a body of tattoo and pierces joined the crowd. G-dragon entered the room. Before anyone can react, he held Baekhyun who's the nearest to him into his arm. And G-D has a gun in his hands. His gun is now pointed onto Baekhyun's head.


"Oppa, no!! Let him go!!" 

Sehun turned around without believing his ears. 

Taeyeon is her calling that man... Oppa.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tuned <3<3