Chapter 1

{{ Heartless, Mindless }}


- EPISODE 01 - 


Taeyeon stood at the entrance. Her eyes were cold.

She was standing in front of University of Seoul, one of the best school in South Korea. Only the smartest and the richest gets a place in the school. Walking in and out of the grand building, are the fine young future of South Korea.


Why can't I be like one of those people?

Why did my parents abandon me?

Where are they now? Dead or alive?

Did they ever think of looking for me?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

These questions have been bothering Taeyeon since 14 years ago. She could hardly remember how her parents looks like. She has no memories of her childhood. She knew nothing about herself except for her name, Taeyeon.

Eyes red. Taeyeon gave a last stare before she walked away.


As she turned around, an oncoming Audi R8 cuts into her way and splashed dirty water from the ground onto her. "What the heck?!" Taeyeon cursed. She turned to where the car is stopping and walked towards it. Exiting from the car was a beautiful young woman with long dark hair. "Young lady!!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "Look what your car has done to me!"

That lady gave Taeyeon a gaze from top to bottom before she walked away ignoring Taeyeon.

Taeyeon furiously went forward gripping her shoulders, "I said, look what you have done to me!" she confronted. That lady flinched, "Ouch! Lay your hands off me! My dress is new!" she yelled back at Taeyeon. Taeyeon stared at her, and this time she grabbed her hair. "I said once again, look what you and your car have done to me!!!!"


"Let go of her!"

A pair of hands grabbed Taeyeon's grip off the hair. "Oppa!" That lady puts on an innocent frown and hid behind that young man. Taeyeon gave the man a glimpse. "What's going on here, Krystal?" That man asked. "I don't know, I think I accidentally dirty her clothes and she demanded compensation or else she'll hit me!"

Taeyeon responded with a cold laugh, "Nice act, lady."

The crowd around the three was building up and there were chuckles and laughters. Taeyeon saw the young man pulling out cash from his wallet. "Take it and leave her alone." he offered. Taeyeon took the money and stared at them, "So what if you are rich? Do you think I care about this?" Without a second word, Taeyeon torn the money and threw right infront of their face. She turned to the lady, "Krystal, your name right? Look, you are the one who dirty my clothes and I demand an apology from you!"

Krystal still hiding behind the young man refuse to apologize. "I'm sorry. I apologize on her behalf." That man stepped forward and said. "Young man, this is between us so you step away." Taeyeon demanded and turned to the lady. "C'mon, stop being a spoilt brag. Just say sorry!"


The crowd started to make way for another Audi to enter. This time, a taller young man alighted from the car. Removing his shades, he took a closer look at Taeyeon when he saw this new girl with his best friend and sister. "Hey, what did I miss?" he asked Krystal. Krystal then went forward and grabbed his arm, "Oppa, someone is bullying your sister here..." 

"Oppa..!" Krystal called again. "Did you hear me? This here is threatening to hit me!" Krystal tried to awaken her brother who hasn't set his eyes off Taeyeon ever since he met her. "Great! Looks like you have 2 men here to protect you. But you still owe me an apology!" Taeyeon insisted.

The taller man swiftly made his way to his best friend and raised his brow, "Hyung, what's going on here?". The young man shrugged, "Looks like your sister is messing with the wrong person this time." Hearing that, Krystal's brother puts on a smile at Taeyeon.

"Hey pretty, forgive my sister. She's always like this, you know always try to get her ways. I'm sorry if she did something to displease you." He said. Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "You guys cut it out! Stop shielding her like she is a two years old. She is old enough to be responsible for her own mistakes!!" 


Came an awkward silence. 

That tall man shifted himself to his sister and whispered something into her ears. 

"Alright, I'm sorry..." The dark hair lady then reluctantly apologized which surprised Taeyeon alittle. He then walked towards Taeyeon, "See, she said sorry. So let the matter rest yah!" He added with a cheeky smirk. Taeyeon didn't know what he did to make his sister apologize, but she care less. She just gave them a last stare before she walked away.

"Hey, I'm Sehun! What's your name?" The taller guy shouted out to her, but Taeyeon ignored.

Sehun laughed and elbowed his best friend beside him, "Baekhyun hyung, don't you think she is hot?" he asked with a huge grin. Krystal rolled her eyes and hit her brother arms, "Oppa, your taste is degrading. And please remember you promised me a Prada!" Sehun nodded cheekily at his sister, and they finally turned to continue their way to school.

But Baekhyun didn't join them.

"Erm wait, I got things to settle first. You two go ahead and I'll catch up with you later." Upon saying, Baekhyun turned his head and jogged off the opposite direction.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

"Wait!"

Someone called, but Taeyeon ignored and walked on. "Wait there!" A slight grip on her shoulders stopped Taeyeon, and that grip slide down her right sleeve a little which revealed her tattoo ~Taeyeon x Hatred~

Taeyeon caught that person staring at her tattoo, "Seen enough?" Taeyeon adjusted her sleeves back. "What is it you want now? Throw me with more money??" Taeyeon stared at the young man whom she met a few minutes ago. 

"I'm sorry." He apologized. "You don't have to. Your girl has apologized and that's enough." Taeyeon turned her head to walk on. "Not that. It's about what I did just now... the money thing. If I have insulted you in any way, I'm sorry. Taeyeon-sshi."

Taeyeon stopped and turned around.

"How did you get my name?" she asked. He pointed to her arms, "That tattoo. Your name right?" he asked. Taeyeon stared and exclaimed, "Just mind your own business, and don't let me see anyone of you again!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~