Chapter 32

{{ Heartless, Mindless }}

 

- EPISODE 32 -


The Wedding Day..


The day finally came. Baekhyun put on his suit and look into the mirror. The hair, the tux and everything, Baekhyun looks perfect. But something seem missing. The door to his room opened. "I have been looking forward to this day.." Mr Byun entered with a huge smile. "Look at you, you are my son indeed. You look so good." He said as he patted his hands on Baekhyun's shoulder.


Noticing something is missing on his son's face, "It's your big day. You should smile more." The old man suggested. Baekhyun turned around facing his father. "Have you took your medication today?" Baekhyun asked. The old Byun nodded and sat onto the armchair. "Don't worry. I will keep my promise." His father said. "As long as you follow my wish and be good to Krystal, I will take my medication timely."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On the other hand, Sehun is busy fixing his bow tie when Taeyeon entered the room. "Let me help you with that." Taeyeon offered. Dressed in a flattering tiffany dress, Sehun couldn't help but set his eyes on his girlfriend. As Taeyeon raised her arms to fix his bow tie, Sehun took the chance and placed his lips onto Taeyeon's.

"You look great today." Sehun whispered gently as he removed his lips. Taeyeon paused alittle after the kiss.

She then flashed a quick smile and pat on Sehun's chest. "..We better be quick. We're going to be late for the ceremony." She hurried Sehun while doing one last fix on his bow tie. Sehun watched Taeyeon as she turned around walking ahead of him. The smile on Sehun's face diminished.

Today is Baekhyun's and Krystal's wedding day. Sehun wondered how Taeyeon genuinely felt in her heart. He has been paying attention to Taeyeon lately. She has been behaving as if nothing happen. Sehun knows he should feel relieve seeing Taeyeon reacting indifferently to Baekhyun's marriage, but something in his mind tells him otherwise.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Baekhyun puts on his white glove. In less than an hour's time, he will be taking Krystal's hands walking up the aisle. Hundreds of guests will witness him taking his vows and there will be no turning back.

"Hyung!" Sehun walked into the room. "Congrats!" He gave a pat on Baekhyun's arm. "You look perfect! Told you, you'll look good in any tux." Sehun said. Baekhyun returned the compliments with a smile while his eyes glancing behind Sehun. But there is no one with him.


"Looking for Taeyeon?" Sehun asked. "She's not here. She said she wanted to look around the hotel area so I let her be." He said. Baekhyun looked back at Sehun. "Don't get me wrong. I was just..." "Ah, stop explaining. I understand." Sehun cuts him. "But your eyes should be just on one person today.. nope.. I mean starting from today."
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon walked around the garden area. This is where the wedding ceremony will be held in less than an hour's time. Most of the guests are here. The hotel staffs are busying tending to guests and ensuring everything is in place for the wedding. Standing from afar, Taeyeon could see the Oh's and Byun's elders happily welcoming and mingling with all the rich guests.

Taeyeon shifts her attention to the grand stage.

Right there, he will be exchanging vows and rings with his woman. And Taeyeon, is just one of the hundred guests witnessing that moment. Isn't that what Fate has arranged for her? First, to left her stranded on the streets 12 years ago. To have G-Dragon saved her. To help G-Dragon with his revenge. To meet Sehun and Baekhyun. To be with Sehun and yet hurt him. And to fall in love with the wrong guy.

This is the first wedding Taeyeon ever attended, and it has to be HIS wedding. Taeyeon knew all her life was messed up. It's fated. Her life was never right in the past, never right now and will not be right in future.

 

"Has the wedding started?"
- JY

A text message brings Taeyeon back from her thoughts.

The text message brought her back to reality. The reality is, Taeyeon has more important things to worry about. If she is right, G-Dragon is already making his way to Oh's Corporation. Yes, today is the day. All of Oh's family and staffs are here to attend the wedding. There is no better chance than today. Everything was planned. G-Dragon has planned to strike on this day. And he will start with Oh's Corporation.


"Wedding starts in an hour's time."
- TY


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Taeyeon.." Hearing Sehun calling her name, Taeyeon quickly hid her cellphone. She turned around to see Sehun and together with him, is the groom. Seeing Baekhyun dressed in his wedding suit looking all ready to take Krytal's hand, Taeyeon swallowed her bitterness. She knew she had to put aside everything and do it once and for all. She had enough of all these torments. She couldn't bring herself to hurt Sehun anymore. And she couldn't bring herself to face Baekhyun anymore.


Taking away all her emotions, Taeyeon faked a smile. "Congratulations." She raised her right hand to congratulate Baekhyun. Looking at the raised hand, Baekhyun returned the handshake. Though he is wearing a glove, he can feel Taeyeon's hand is cold. As cold as she is. 

In his heart, Baekhyun was hoping to see some signs on Taeyeon, but he couldn't find any. Baekhyun grabbed the handshake firmly. "Thanks for coming. Thanks for your wishes too."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The wedding bell rang.

All guests are seated. The entire venue turns solemn as the Master of Ceremony delivered his speech. Taeyeon was sitting among the guests while Sehun was with the VIP seats. Baekhyun stood by the stage while waiting for his bride to enter the venue.


The wedding march began.

The time has come. Along the aisle, Sehun's father took Krystal's hands as they marched towards Baekhyun. There were cheers, whistles and applauds as they entered the venue. All guests were standing, except Taeyeon.


Taeyeon reached for her cellphone.

"Started."
- TY 


After sending the cue to G-Dragon, Taeyeon stood up and left her seat while the crowd was still cheering for the march. Taeyeon made her way through the crowd until she reached the exit of the garden. She wanted to walk on, but what she heard in the background stopped her. 


Byun Baekhyun, will you take this woman, whose hands you hold, choosing her alone to be your wedded wife? Will you live with her in the state of true matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, through good times and bad, in sickness and in health, honor her at all times, and be faithful to her?
....
....
.... 
I do.


Taeyeon's heart stopped.

Her legs became weak and she couldn't walk on to escape from what's going to happen next.


Krystal Oh, will you take this man, whose hands you hold, choosing him alone to be your wedded husband? Will you live with him in the state of true matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, through good times and bad, in sickness and in health, honor him at all times, and be faithful to him?

I do.


LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I NOW PRESENT TO YOU MR. & MRS BYUN. 
You may now kiss the Bride.


Closing her eyes as pearls of tears dripped down. It was till now that Taeyeon finally found strength to walk on. Without turning back, she walked out from the venue. Hearing cheers on the background, tears flow down on her face and nothing can be done to stop it. Taeyeon just keep walking and walking and walking......Until she reached the main entrance of the hotel.

Taeyeon knew she had to do this. No matter what. No matter how.

She took out her cellphone again.


"Do it. Now."
- TY 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 32 ends.

I'm sorry gals.... you know what I'm apologizing for.

But it's not the ending yet. <3<3