Chapter 2

{{ Heartless, Mindless }}


- EPISODE 02 - 

"USD 500,000, and I'll get someone to do the job for you. Deal?"

The tanned man asked as he puffed his cigarette. G-Dragon playing with the lighter on his hands, "I need a trustworthy person for the job." he said. That man laughed, "Don't worry, G-D. Money solved all problem. How about a deal?"


The two men was then interrupted by the opened door. Taeyeon walked in.

"Oh, is that Taeyeon?" The man looked and commented. Taeyeon ignored him and went straight into her room. "G-D, Taeyeon grew up well, isn't she? She's looking hot!" That man added as he watched Taeyeon entering her room. "Look, I have another deal in mind now." he suggested. "I don't want the money. I want her..." He points towards Taeyeon's room.

G-Dragon placed the lighter down, stood up and placed his face near to the man. "Say it again." he asked with his husky voice. "Just one night with her and I'll get the job done for you." The man requested. G-Dragon straightened his body and turned to give a blow right on his face!!

"WTF G-D!!" The man groaned in pain. "Another look from you on her. You are dead meat!" G-Dragon exclaimed. "C'mon, it's just a woman and you have plenty of them!" That man exclaimed back. G-Dragon held him on his chin and gave him another blow. "Another word from you, I promised I'll kill you. Get out!!" 


Taeyeon heard noise and came out to take a look. "What's wrong?" She asked. 

"Nothing..." G-Dragon assured her while the dirt on Taeyeon's clothes caught his attention. "What's with the mess on your clothes?" he asked. "Nothing. Just some random rich brags dirtied them." Taeyeon explained. "You went Dongdaemun again? Didn't I told you to avoid that area?" G-Dragon looked at her and asked. Taeyeon avoided his stare and questioned him back, "So what was the discussion about? With that man just now?"

G-Dragon stayed silence.


"Oppa, is it about your plan?" Taeyeon asked.

"You don't have to bother about that." G-Dragon walked away.

Taeyeon stopped him. "Two years back, you mentioned it. But it wasn't the right time. Now you have the power and money, you want to do it now, right?" she asked. G-Dragon knew he could never hide anything from Taeyeon. No matter how good a liar he is , he can never fool her. 

G-dragon sighed and nodded, "I need to get someone I trust for the job."

"Let me do it then!" Taeyeon stood upfront. "Oppa, I am serious. The only person you can trust in this world is me." she said. But G-Dragon simply smiled and patted on her head, "It's late. Go to bed." Taeyeon brushed his hands off. "Stop treating me like a little girl! I want to help you! I can help you. Let me do something!"

G-Dragon sighed, "Look Taeyeon. There is no way I'm gonna involve you in this. It's too..."

"Dangerous? I'm not afraid!" Taeyeon interrupted. "It's not just dangerous..." G-Dragon sat down and light up a cigarette. "Then what?" Taeyeon asked. G-Dragon took a deep puff on the stick, "For this job, you'll need to give up on your happiness and ... your body."

Hearing that, there was a short silence from Taeyeon. She bit her lips before she finally breaks the silence. "Happiness. I didn't even have that to start with.." she said. Taeyeon walked towards G-Dragon. And slowly, she ed her clothes infront of him. "What are you doing?" G-Dragon asked. "And my body. I don't care about it." Taeyeon took off her top, revealing her bra and sat on G-dragon.

Looking at her perfect line, G-dragon took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Put your clothes on. Don't test me." G-dragon instructed. "Oppa, I'm not a little girl anymore. What other women can do, I can do it too." Taeyeon strapped her arms over G-dragon and hugged him.

G-D clenched his teeth while trying to control himself. But he failed. He wrapped hs arms around Taeyeon and brought her down onto the sofa together. He took off his shirt and lay on top of her. Certainly he knew Taeyeon has grew into an attractive woman and he has been controlling himself not to have any thoughts on her. But he is still a man afterall. "You sure you want to do this?" G-dragon asked.

Taeyeon nodded, "I'm okay if Oppa is my first man." 

Taeyeon closed her eyes and waited for G-Dragon's action. G-Dragon started planting random kisses on Taeyeon's body while Taeyeon grabbed tightly onto the sofa's fabric.

But then, G-Dragon stopped going further. 
 

"No....put your clothes on." G-Dragon ordered as he stood up.

"Why?" Taeyeon asked.

G-Dragon did not answer and walked away. "Oppa!!" Taeyeon called for him again.

G-Dragon turned his head, "Just don't ever bring this up again."
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~