The Beginning of Everything

You are my everything

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Guy’s Men’s Salon!” the staff greeted Minyoung and Lu Han as they entered the salon. Lu Han looked around and noticed that there were no other customers but them.

 

 

“I paid the entire salon and all the staff for today so you won’t feel awkward once they start giving you a haircut.” She softly said as she winked at him.

 

They started to walk towards the staff and Minyoung started explaining how she wanted Lu Han to like. He carefully sat on the salon chair but even before they started, Minyoung came to Lu Han and pat his shoulder.

 

“I’ll be just going to buy some clothes for you. Just stay here and wait for me, okay?” she sweetly said.

 

“Make sure to come back soon, araji?” Lu Han said with a sense of fear of being left alone again.

 

“Yes, pretty girl!” She playfully exclaimed.

 

Lu Han made a grimace because of how she called her. Pretty girl? I think she has fully believed in us.

 

 

             

 

After a couple of minutes of shopping clothes for Lu Han, Minyoung excitedly came back the salon to check if they were already done. The staff greeted her but she couldn’t see Lu Han since another employee was blocking her view.

 

“How is he?” she asked.

 

“Well, the princess you brought seemed to be hiding a prince charming within.” The lady staff commented.

 

Minyoung got confused with what she said, so when the lady staff asked her fellow worker to turn the chair around, she saw Lu Han with his new haircut – a blonde and shorter one. She got completely dazzled with how the haircut suited him.

 

 

 

Lu Han smiled at her with contentment and Minyoung just giggled because of too much happiness – happiness because she had a strong feeling that her plan was going to work perfectly.

 

“Omo! Lulu, you look so great! Come on, try this on. This would definitely make you look like a perfect namja!”

 

Lu Han just took the shopping bags without any hesitation and Minyoung just waited on the couch. He started to wear the clothes one by one and she carefully judged each outfit he tried.

 

From a casual shirt to an elegant suit, Minyoung made sure that he would look like a real “man” with every clothes. For the last outfit, Minyoung told Lu Han to choose a casual one that he preferred wearing for the rest of the day. When he came out, he chose to wear a red shirt and pair of jeans.

 

 

 

Minyoung was very satisfied with how the clothes fit him so well. In her opinion, the color red is the best for him since it really compliments his skin color.

 

“Are you ready?” she invited him.

 

“Ne.”

 

With that, the two left the salon.

 

            

 

 

They went straight to a restaurant to have their lunch. And just like what she did in the salon, Minyoung rented the entire restaurant so they could comfortably plan everything. Minyoung began to discuss the rules she had on her list and Lu Han just carefully paid attention to each.

 

“So Lu Han, you’re Suho’s classmate right? What course are you taking again?” she started the interrogation.

 

“Bussiness Administration.”

 

Minyoung carefully took note of his answers. “Suho told me that you live here in Seoul alone. Do you support yourself?”

 

“Yes, I work as a singer in bar.” He said.

 

“Oh jinjja!? I think I need to hear you sing one of these days. Anyway, take these. Those papers contain all the important info about me. My parents gave me three conditions before they stop this date thing.”

 

“…and those are?”

 

Minyoung sighed first before she continued, “First, that guy should show up. You’re already here, so I think we’re good on that. Second, I told them that my “boyfriend” and I have been together for 5 months, so they need to make sure this guy knows a lot about me – those papers have all the important facts about me and what I did when I was in Busan. And lastly…” she paused as Lu Han waited for het to continue.

 

“…the guy should prove that he loves me and won’t hurt me. I think that’s the toughest one.”

 

They kept quiet for a moment as they thought of what they would have to do for the last condition.

 

“I was thinking of words of endearment would be enough…” Minyoung spoke out of nowhere. She looked at Lu Han who just nodded with her suggestion.

 

“Actually, there’s one more thing that we could do, but I think this would be very hard for you…”

 

“What is it?” Lu Han tilted his head.

 

“You know? We can completely act as a couple if we do such things…” Minyoung couldn’t seem to put her thoughts into words.

 

“Things like?” and Lu Han just continued eating.

 

“Like…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Skinship?”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Oh, how I love cliffhangers... Hahaha! Sorry for that, but since I'm getting more and more love from you guys, let me post another update! Yay!

But I hope, you will still tell me what you think about this chapter. ^^~

*credits to all the rightful owners of those photos.