A day with Lulu

You are my everything

 

Lu Han woke up early to prepare for this big day – the day he would start acting as a “gay”. He got up the bed and took a shower. After a couple of minutes, he went out the bathroom and took the paper bags from the mini shopping he did together with Suho. He carefully took out the accessories, make-ups, wigs and dresses they bought yesterday.

 

*Flashback*                                                                                                   

 

“Do I really have to wear this?” Lu Han snapped as he held the dress Suho handed to him.

 

“Lu Han, if you wear this, Minyoung noona won’t suspect. If you’re wearing a dress and a wig, you don’t have to act that much, she would definitely believe in you.” Suho explained.

 

Lu Han pouted and just accepted everything Suho handed to him.

 

“Don’t forget to observe your actions when you’re with her. We’ve been with Yang yang for a long time so I’m pretty sure you’ve observed the way he walks and talks, right?”

 

“Yes.” He said.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Lu Han heaved a sigh as he recalled the mini-haul they did yesterday. He started putting on the long curly wig and the cute dress that perfectly fit him. He took the lip balm and slowly applied it to his lips and he also applied a little of blush on to his cheeks.

 

“Argh! I never thought that I’d be doing this…even in my wildest dreams.” He groaned as he looked at his reflection in the mirror.

 

After preparing for half an hour, Lu Han received another text message from Suho telling him that he was already outside and waiting for him. By then, he finally decided to go out.

 

Suho was standing next to his car when Lu Han saw him. He called out his name and that made Suho to turn around. His eyes widened when he saw Lu Han on its full costume. He tried his best not to laugh, but he failed since he already burst out of laughter. Lu Han snapped when he saw his friend’s reaction.

(Let's welcome -- Lulu!)

“Yah! Can you please stop laughing?”

 

“Mianhae! But believe me, if you weren’t my friend, I would definitely think you’re a girl.” And he continued to laugh endlessly.

 

“Is that a compliment or what?” Lu Han was obviously getting irritated so Suho cleared his throat and stopped from laughing.

 

“Araseo! Mianhae. Get inside the car now, Minyoung noona is already waiting for us.” And Lu Han did what he said.

 

 

             

 

In the same café, Minyoung was patiently waiting for Suho and his friend. She kept on checking her watch and she realized that she was too early for the call time.

 

“I really hope it would work this time… please…” she told herself.

 

A couple of minutes had passed, Minyou already saw Suho walking inside the café – with his friend.

 

“Annyeong noona!” Sugo greeted her with a smile. Minyoung stood up and slightly bowed to greet him and his friend.

 

“Annyeong!” Lu Han shyly said and not looking at Minyoung.

 

When the three of them of them sat, Minyoung couldn’t take her eyes off of Lu Han. He felt the intense glare of her so he started to feel conscious about it.

 

“Suho, are you sure he’s a guy…or gay?” Minyoung blurted out.

 

The two gentlemen felt nervous when Minyoung threw a sudden query. Suho cleared his throat before saving the situation.

 

“Wae noona? Does he look manly to you?” he asked.

 

“That’s the problem! He doesn’t look manly at all!” she exclaimed.

 

Deep inside, Lu Han didn’t know what to feel – mad because of her sudden remark? Or relieved because she seemed to believe it easily?

 

“He really looks like a girl.” Minyoung added with open due to too much awe.

 

Suho tried his best to his laughter but Lu Han sensed it so he secretly stepped on his foot and that made him stop and got back to the business.

 

“So, what’s your name?” She started to the conversation with enthusiasm.

 

“Lu –“

 

“Lulu!” Suho cut him off, “…that’s his name.”

 

Minyoung nodded, “Lulu? Even his name is very girly.”

 

“Well he'd love be called by that name instead his real name. And he prefers wearing dresses and wigs, so I wasn’t surprised if you’ve mistaken him as a girl.” Suho made it sound more believable.

 

They started to dig in the food they ordered, but Lu Han began to feel uncomfortable with his outfit. Needless to say, they were in a public place where people were also staring at him. Minyoung noticed the look on his face so she spoke up again.

 

“Ahm, Suho. Would you mind if you leave us alone? I think it’s about time for us to talk about his “job”.”

 

Suho understood so he stood up and tap Lu Han’s shoulder. With that he completely left. Minyoung stared at Lu Han once again and enjoying the fact that she finally found the perfect person to do her request.

 

“Is there dirt on my face?” Lu Han said – trying to make his voice as girly as possible.

 

“Omo! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable. It’s just that… you look so pretty.” She commented.

 

Lu Han slowly learnt to look at her and when he saw her smiling face,  his heart suddenly beat abnormally faster. She looks so pretty. He thought.

 

“You too…” the words accidentally came out to his mouth.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I mean, you look pretty too… but I’m prettier.”

 

Rule number 1 – make sure to sound like a girl. If she complimented you being pretty, show her that you liked it.

 

Lu Han remembered this rule Suho told him about. Minyoung chuckled with this sudden remark.

 

“Of course, you are prettier. Anyway, did Suho tell you about your “future job”?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Great! Well, we have a week to prepare. My parents are currently on a vacation but they’d be back after a week, so within that span of time, we will plan everything carefully.” She said.

 

Lu Han just listened to her but there was a question he was itching to ask.

 

“May I ask you something?”

 

“Go ahead.”

 

“Why does it have to be a gay? I mean, why don’t you get a straight guy to pretend as your boy friend?”

 

Minyoung ran out of words to say when she heard the same question her best friend and Suho asked her before.

 

“Well, just like what I’ve said to Suho and my best friend, I don’t like the idea of having a straight guy to be with because that might lead to more complicated things…”

 

“…like falling in love?” He continued.

 

She left a small laugh – she didn’t know if that was really the reason or if there was something else.

 

After eating, Minyoung brought to her car and drove somewhere. Their preparation will start today so Minyoung handed him a list of what they have to do.

 

“Where are we going?” Lu Han asked her as they got in the car.

 

“Somewhere.” She smiled. “By the way Lulu, do have a guy name? I mean, of course you have. Silly question!”

 

“Lu Han.”

 

“Lu Han? That doesn’t sound like a Korean name?”

 

“Well, because I’m not. I’m a Chinese.”

 

Minyoung suddenly pulled the break when she heard it. She thought that the stars aligning perfectly according to her plan because just like Kris, the person she got was also a Chinese.

 

“Jinjja!? Woah! You know what? The guy that my parents set me up on a date with is also a Chinese. It seems like they have a thing for Chinese guys, so that’s a good point.” She grinned with the thought.

 

Lu Han took the piece of paper Minyoung handed him earlier. He carefully read the list of they would be doing for a week.

  • Appearance (make-over)
  • Getting to know each other (planning of his background)
  • Rules when we’re together (the act and the words)

 

These things were simply written and Lu Han thought that everything seemed to be very doable. He was starting to believe that this job was easier than he thought.

 

 

             

 

After an hour of driving, Minyoung and Lu Han had already reached their destination. Minyoung opened the door for Lu Han and when he looked up the establishment, his eyes widened.

 

 

“What are we doing here?” he asked.

 

“Lulu, I know you really love your long hair and pretty make up – but just like what I wrote on my list, we need to work on your appearance. So I’ll be giving you complete make-over.” She apologetically said. She knew that this wouldn’t be easy for him to do but it was part of the plan. On the other hand, Lu Han really liked the idea. He couldn’t wait to take off the very uncomfortable costume. But of course, he didn’t forget the rule Suho advised him.

 

Rule number 2 – once she starts asking you to wear men’s clothes, make sure to protest.

 

So Lu Han did what he said. He cutely pouted and looked disappointed in front of Minyoung and he was successful because she looked sorry about what she said.

 

“Aww! I’m sorry, but this is just for the meantime, okay? I’ll make sure to take care of your things, don’t worry.” She looked at him while cupping his face. Lu Han nodded and Minyoung just excitedly grabbed his hand as they walked in the salon.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hello everyone! OMG! Thank you for making my wish come true. Haha! I'm finally hearing some of you now~ I'm so happy! 

I'm so glad that you're liking how story goes so far -- and there will be more to come. So please anticipate.

What can you say about this chapter? Well, Lulu is so pretty, isn't he? Haha!  By the way, Lu Han, have you read our lovely readers' comments? Having you around is really effective! LOL!

I know! Me too, I also spazzed when I first saw them. Haha!

Exactly! But thank you so much for reading guys! Wo ai ni~

Alright, Lu can you do a "Buing buing" for them?

Can we ask Kris, instead? I think the readers would like to see it again...

Jinjja? Not again!

Hahaha! Don't worry Kris, I won't ask you to do it... not now. LOL!

Anyway, don't forget to post your comments and to subscribe! 

Wo ai ni~ Saranghae~

*Credits to all the righful owners of this photos and gifs. If it happen to be yours, just PM me and I'll make sure to credit you properly. :)