His past and future

You are my everything

 

Lu Han and Minyoung have already reached the third week of their plan and now that everything seems to be running smoothly, Minyoung has thought of final acts to make sure that their secret scheme is effective.

 

Just like before, Lu Han and Minyoung met in the same café near the university to talk things over.

 

“We are almost done. We have already reached our third week and everything seems to work according to plan. My parents seem to be really impressed and they’re not talking about the “fixed marriage” anymore. And Kris seems to be accepting the fact that we’re just friends.” She ecstatically said, updating Lu Han about their plan’s progress.

 

Lu Han, on the contrary, had no idea what to feel about Minyoung’s news -- happy that they’re successful or sad that this whole thing is almost over?

 

“S-So how are we going to end this?” he started to ask.

 

“We’ll break up. It’s going to be that easy. Don’t worry, the break up will be because of me and not because you did something wrong.” She elaborated without any hints of regrets.

 

Lu Han got stoned when a surge of memories struck him and nearly knocked him out.

 

*Flash back*

 

“Fei, please don’t leave me…” Lu Han pleaded to his girlfriend over the phone.

 

“Lu, I’m sorry. But this is it… we’re over.” He could her sobs as she tried to speak.

 

“Fei please…. Please… tell me what I can do… do you want me to go back? I can leave everything here just for you,  just don’t leave me..”

 

“No,Lu. It’s not you… it’s me. I can’t really do this.”

 

“Is this really easy for you? Fei, 4 years… we’ve been together for 4 years. Can you easily just throw those years away?” His tears were endlessly falling from his eyes.

 

“I-I’m sorry. But yes… it’s easy. I can’t wait for you anymore Lu Han. I’m done.” And the call dropped.

 

After they broke up, Lu Han had been depressed for a long time. But a week hadn’t even passed – he found out that his girlfriend was already getting married to some other man. This made Lu Han’s world to fall apart. But he had to put his self back together because he remembered the main reasons why he moved to Seoul – for his dreams and for his family.

 

*End of  flashback*

 

To cope up with the pain, Lu Han began to spend more of his time in studying and pour his heart into singing. Admittedly, the pain made him stronger. But it still hits him whenever this memory comes back to his mind.

 

“Lulu, are you okay? Did I say something wrong?” Lu Han went back to reality as he heard Minyoung’s caring voice.

 

“Y-Yes, I’m okay.” He said as he forced a smile.

 

“Are you sure?” she asked again. Lu Han nodded and try to fake a smile so she wouldn’t worry anymore.

 

“By the way, my parents will have their wedding anniversary tomorrow evening and they’re expecting you to be there. I brought you this suit so you could wear it for the party. I know this will fit you well.” She said, giving the shopping bag to Lu Han.

 

He remembered something when Minyoung handed him the shopping bad – his own gift for her.

 

“I also have something for you.” Lu Han rummaged his back pack and when he got the small wrapped box, he immediately gave it to her.

 

“Woah! Thank you…but what is this for?” she asked, curious.

 

“Just consider it as a gift because our plan is almost over.” He explained.

 

“Aww. You should have told me so I could have prepared one for you too.” She adorably pouted.

 

“You don’t have to. You have given me a lot already.” And Lu Han gave her an assuring smile.

 

“Okay. Then… I’ll open it no—”

 

“No, no, no… open it once you get home.” He demanded.

 

“Araseo.” She complied as she looked at the small box.

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

When Minyoung went back home, she went straight to her room. She took the gift that Lu Han gave him and excitedly unwrapped it. When she finally saw what the gift was – her eyes got filled in wonder.

 

“A CD? Oh, there’s a letter too…” she opened the CD case and read the letter along with it.

 

To: Minyoung

 

I know you’ve wanted to hear me sing. It seems like we’re not going to have enough time for that so I just recorded my voice. I hope you’d enjoy listening to it.

 

From: Lu Han

 

A smile formed on her lips after reading the letter. She immediately took out the CD and played it on her stereo. As the song started, Minyoung nodded her head as she listened to the first few lines.

 

LOVE THE FUTURE YOU

(my all time favorite song covered by Lu Han)

 

“Wow. Even it’s in Mandarin – I didn’t expect that he can sing this good.” She uttered. She laid her body on the bed as she continued enjoying the song. She might have no idea what the song was about but she knew one thing – it made her happy.

 

The door of her room was slightly open so the volume of her stereo was loud enough to be heard outside. Suddenly, Mrs. Park passed through her room and heard the song she was playing. She knocked at the door before coming in and it made Minyoung to get up from her bed. When her mom completely came in, she stopped the song on her stereo.

 

“Oh, why did you stop it? The song sounds good.” Her mom commented. It surprised Minyoung so she played the song again and her mom sat next to her and listened together with her.

 

“Eomma, do you know who’s singing?” she asked.

 

“I have no idea. But he’s really good.” Her mom shook her head.

 

“It’s Lu Han.” She proudly said and smiled.

 

“Oh, jinjja? He sounds so good.” Her mom’s eyes dilated in surprise.

 

“I know right? And I’m so proud of my boyfriend.” Saying these words brought an indescribable bliss on her chest. It made her want to make things real.

 

“Well, I want to hear him sing live. Ask him to sing in our anniversary party tomorrow, araji?”

 

“Ne, eomma. I know he’d grant your request.” She nodded and assured her mom.

 

Mrs. Park thanked and kissed her daughter before she completely left her room. Minyoung laid on the bed again as she put the song on repeat and she let herself sleep with Lu Han’s voice like a lullaby.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

A short update for now. But don't worry, I'll just take a nap and take enough rest. Once I'm ready, I'll make sure to post another one.

So what can you say about Lu Han's past? Please take a note as you might encounter that again in the next chappies. The next chappie will be the party he's invited to so please anticipate. ^^~ (spoiler alert~~~~) Haha!

See you guys later~

Wo ai ni~ I love all guys~ I really do! <3

*goes to sleep with Lu Han's song as a lullaby*