Chances

You are my everything

 

Awkward silence stood among Lu Han, Sehun and Minyoung as they sat back on their seats. Minyoung was utterly perplexed with what she saw earlier so she couldn’t help but shot a confused look at them.

 

 

“You guys tell me the truth? Do you already know each other?” she threw a question.

 

 

“No.”

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

Lu Han and Sehun blurted out different answers at the same time.

 

 

“Seriosusly?” Minyoung asked again after she rolled her eyes.

 

 

“We met yesterday in SNU…” Lu Han started.

 

 

“Remember noona? I told you that I’d be studying in that school right? And there I met him.” Sehun continued to shot a glare on Lu Han.

 

Minyoung nodded in understanding and the three of them began to eat awkwardly. Suddenly, Sehun checked his phone and heaved a sigh before speaking.

 

 

“Noona, I’m sorry. But I have to go. I need to run some errands.” He excused. He couldn’t lie to Minyoung but he wanted to give Lu Han a chance.

 

 

“Is that so? Alright. Well, just take care , araji?”

 

 

“Ne.” Sehun nodded at Minyoung but did a slight bow to Lu Han. When Sehun had completely left, Minyoung quickly to turned to Lu Han and stared at him doubtfully.

 

 

“Lulu, may I ask you something?”

 

 

Lu Han gulped with her question. Oh no! I think she’s already suspecting. Eottokhe? He nervously thought. “G-go a-ahead.”  He said before drinking a glass of water to calm his self down.

 

 

Minyoung leaned closer to him, “Do you like my cousin?”

 

 

He almost spat the water he was drinking. “Aniya!” he blurted out. Aigoo! So she’s really thinking that I’m interested with her cousin. I think this is because of what she saw in the restroom earlier.

 

 

“Well, what I’m trying to say is – you were acting strange since he came. You’re like a high school girl who suddenly felt nervous when her crush showed up.” Minyoung elaborated as she sipped on her ice-cold coffee.

 

 

“Really? I-I’m sorry. I’m just not feeling that well today, perhaps because of the weather.” He said.

 

 

“Alright. Well, Sehun’s really a nice person. But, he tends to be a little intimidating with how he stares at people.” Minyoung giggled with how she described her cousin.

 

“I-I see. Well, I think he really is a nice person and a good cousin to you.”

 

 

“That’s true! He’s a like a little brother that I never had. That’s why, sometimes, he’s very overprotective when it comes to me.” Minyoung said.

 

 

I can really see he’s very overprotective. He almost killed me earlier. Lu Han thought

 

 

 

             

 

 

 

After meeting up Minyoung, Lu Han went to Octagon resto-bar and told Lay about his encounter with Sehun.

 

 

“So you got caught?” Lay asked.

 

 

“Yeah.” Lu Han blew an exhausted sigh.

 

 

 

 

“So now, it’s Suho, me and Minyoung’s cousin who know about this secret plan. Hmm… it’s getting more complicated now.” Lay said as he continued to dry the glasses and put them upside down.

 

 

“I know. The worst is, he’s only giving me a week to tell her the truth. But I can’t do that – especially now Minyoung’s plan seems to work.”

 

 

“Is that really the reason?” Lay walked towards him and shot a questionable stare.

 

 

“Yah! Of course! What do you mean?” Lu Han defensively retorted.

 

 

“Nothing. I’m just thinking that you might be too engrossed to this job and might forget that you guys are just acting.” Lay reminded him and went back on wiping the wine glasses.

 

 

“Of course not. I’m not forgetting that…” A frown suddenly appeared on his face when he felt that something inside him didn’t agree with the words he said.

 

 

“Araseo! If you say so… I’m just thinking that you’re starting to fall in love with –”

 

 

“Lay, I already told you – I don’t have feelings for her.” Lu Han didn’t even let Lay finish his sentence.

 

 

“But I didn’t say that you’re falling in love with HER, I was about to say that you’re starting to fall in love with this JOB. You’re so obvious Lu Han.” Lay giggled endlessly with how defensive his friend was.

 

 

“Obvious?”

 

 

“Yeah. You’re SO obvious. Do you think I didn’t notice how you smile or how you get affected when we talk about her?”

 

 

“I did?” Lu Han began to question his own heart. Suddenly his phone rang. After checking the caller ID, a smile automatically formed on his lips.

 

 

“Let me guess? It’s Minyoung!” Lay teased.

 

 

“Lay~” Lu Han cooed.

 

 

“I’m right then!” He laughed, “Don’t like her, huh? But what’s with that smile?”

 

 

“Shut up, Lay!” Lu Han hissed with his friend’s endless bantering and decided to pick up the phone.

 

 

“Hey, Minyoung!”

 

 

“Hi Lulu! I’m sorry. I know we just met earlier. But I really need to ask you something.” She said, excited.

 

 

“Sure. What is it?”

 

 

“Are you busy tomorrow? Mother Superior called and asked me if I could help them putting Christmas decorations in the orphanage? Would you like to join me?”

 

 

“Of course! I’d love that.” He exclaimed.

 

 

“Great! So, I’ll pick you up tomorrow, okay?”

 

 

“Yes. See you tomorrow.” Then they finally hang up. Lu Han still couldn’t put off the glued smile on his face and Lay noticed it.

 

 

“Sounds like there’s another date tomorrow.”

 

 

“Lay, will you stop?”  Lu Han groaned in annoyance.

 

 

“Alright, alright – I’ll stop now… Mr. Loverboy!” And he completely left Lu Han on the counter. Meanwhile, Lu Han just released a small chuckle with Lay’s teasing remarks.

 

 

 

             

 

 

 

“You look so different now. I think you’re really starting to change.” Xiumin commented as Kris and him waited in the café.

 

“You think so?” he asked as he enjoyed the aroma of his coffee.

 

 

“Yeah! You seem more peaceful and you have this very light aura around you. Is this all because of Minyoung? Did something good happen between the two of you?” Xiumin started to be curious.

 

Kris just smiled and didn’t say anything. He remembered that morning when Minyoung smiled at him sweetly – like she has never done it before.

 

 

“So what are your plans now?” Xiumin continued to ask.

 

 

“Plans?”

 

 

“Yes, your plan of winning her heart?” he emphasized.

 

 

“Ah. Of course, I do have a plan. Tomorrow, I’ll be going to one of her favorite place and do my plan…”

 

 

“No more evil plan?” Xiumin asked.

 

 

“No more evil plan. I’ll just be myself and show her what I truly feel. In that way, I can still have a chance right?”

 

 

“Of course! You’re Kris Wu. You can do everything – even winning a girl’s heart” he cheered and they carried on relishing their cups of coffee.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

Annyeong everyone! Another update for you. Gah! The last chapter was kind of confusing...but you actually guessed it right. It smells like trouble is coming along the way. But I want to stop and give our main characters a moment. You don't want everything to be revealed that easily right? *smirks* Haha!

Well, early revelation means early ending... and no one would want that? Right Lu?

That's right~

Besides, I want to spend more time with our readers like you. Yes you!

I also enjoy playing with them. ^^

Haha! Lu, you're acting like a 5-year-old again. How about you Kris? What can you say about the changes I did for your character?

I'm pleased.

Ooh.. that's good to hear. Well, take it as my birthday present to you.

Lu, I hope you won't get jealous if I spend more time (writing) with (for) Kris. It's for his birthday. ^^~

Of course, he won't. Right Lu?

Who said I won't?

Ah..w-wait. Okay, stop now. OTL I really don't know what to do with the two of you.

Kris: Look Lu Han, you're making it hard for her.

Lu Han: Kris you started it. Aish!

Hahaha!

Anyway guys... that's just a little demonstration of "jealous moments" that will CERTAINLY appear on the next few chappies. Haha! Another spoiler alert right there.

Thank you so much for keep on posting your comments.

I know some of you really enjoying this little convo-thingy I have with them.

But feel free to talk to them -- who knows they might reply and talk to YOU too. ^^~

Yes! Because I love talking to you...

Or you can talk to me too.

Do you guys really have to show your tongue while promoting yourselves? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahahaha! I'm sorry, I have to do that. *trolling my own fic again*

Anyway, that's all for today! Enjoy reading, keep your comments coming, and subscribe if you haven't yet! :D

WO AI NI~

*credits to all the amazing owners of these gifs.