No regrets, no hesitation

You are my everything

 

Lu Han looked at the mirror for the third time as he checked himself out on the black suit Minyoung bought for him. Tonight is the wedding anniversary of Minyoung's parents. As he brushed his hair up once again, he finally smiled with satisfaction.

(dashing!)
 

When the chauffer arrived to pick him up, they quickly went off to the party.

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

The time that Lu Han arrived in the party, he quickly scanned the crown, looking for Minyoung. And when he finally saw a glimpse of her -- he couldn't help but get stunned with her beauty. She was wearing a very y and elegant dress with hair beautifully fixed. She quickly walked to him wiith a charming smile on her face.

 

 

"Oh, Lu Han! Woah! You look stunning tonight." She first praised him.

 

"You too. You look gorgeous..." he said with his dreamy eyes. Minyoung beamed happily but she still waited for Lu Han to continue his words.

 

"W-Why?" He noticed.

 

"Ah, nothing. I was just expecting you to say something else like, "I look more gorgeous though", or "I still look prettier". That's what you usually respond to me, right?" She said while giggling.

 

"Ah, that's right. Well, you really look gorgeous tonight... more than everyone else." and he kept on uttering these words.

 

"You too. Are you comfortable with it?" she asked.

 

"Yes. But it's my first time so it took me a while to finally get the hang of it." he said.

 

"That's good to hear. Kaja! They might be waiting for us." Minyoung carefully clung to his arm as they went inside together.

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

As they greeted the other guests, Minyoung saw Kris walking in the party too.

 

(handsome!)

"Hey Kris! Glad to see you here." Minyoung welcomed him with her friendly smile. Lu Han casually bowed at him and Kris did the same.

 

"Your parents personally invited me, so I can't just say no to that." Kris said.

 

While they were having a little conversation, Minyoung's parents began talking on the stage.

 

"To all our relatives and friends who came to this very important day -- thank you so much. My wife and I just reached our 30th wedding anniversary. And I believe that we will spend more years together." Mr. Park said.

 

"Yah, yeobo. Stop being cheesy in front of our guests." Mrs. Park responded by slight hitting her husband's arm.

 

"Wae? This is our night and I want to show them how much I love you." and the crowd started to cheer. Minyoung chortled with how they proudly expressed their love in front of the crowd. Ever since she was young, her parents' love story has been her inspiration. It has been her wish to have a love story just like her parents. But I think I will never have that kind of love story anymore.

 

"And to entertain everyone, I would love to call Lu Han on stage as he will perform one of our favorite love songs." Mrs. Park called out. Lu Han quickly made his way to the stage. He bowed to Mr. and Mrs. Park and when they got off the stage, the music began to play.

 

The Way You Look Tonight by Michael Buble

 

Minyoung immediately texted Lu Han the other night about her mom's request for him to sing in the party. She told him about their favorite song so he was able to prepare a certain piece to sing for them. Lu Han sweetly sang the song for the crowd who got mesmerized by his voice.

 

"Omo! Who is he?" one of the guests asked.

 

"He's Lu Han -- Minyoung's boyfriend." Mrs. Park answered. Minyoung, upon hearing those words, couldn't hide her happiness. They're finally considering him as my boyfriend. She beamed by the thought.

 

When Lu Han finished his frist song, everyone applauded cheerfully.

 

"Kamsahamnida!" he bowed, "...my next song will be dedicated to all the couples, especially for Mr. and Mrs. Park. But I also dedicate this song, to the most beautiful girl in my eyes." and he inhesitantly laid his eyes to Minyoung.

 

Omo! What is he doing? Minyoung got struck with the way he looked at her.

 

As he started another song, he didn't take his eyes off of Minyoung. He really let her feel that the song was dedicated for her and she could truly feel it.

 

Lu Han suddenly reached out his hand for her, like he was inviting Minyoung on the stage. Minyoung gulped when the guests looked at her and began pushing her to the stage. When she finally reached Lu Han's hand, he was still deeply staring at her eyes.

 

No one else comes close to you
No one makes me feel the way you do
You're so special girl to me
And you'll always be eternally
Every time I hold you near
You always say the words I love to hear
Girl with just a touch, you can do so much
No one else comes close

[ Lyrics from:
 

Lu Han, stop this. I swear, if you don't stop this, I might --Minyoung's heart and mind were currently on a war but she kept on getting distracted with how Lu Han stared at her.

 

When the song was over, the crowd clapped again joyfully as they enjoyed the sweet couple on stage.

 

"Aigoo! They look good together." another guest commented.

 

Suddenly loud cheers filled the party.

 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

 

The familiar scene surprised both Lu Han and Minyoung. Not again. She thought. Then all of a sudden, she heard Lu Han whispering while still facing the crowd with a smile.

 

"Are we going to do it?"

 

"Can you do it?" she asked in return. Without any more questions, Lu Han held Minyoung's shoulder and made her face him. His next action caught her by surprise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He softly kissed her lips -- with no regrets, no hesitation.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

And I'm back. Gaaaah! I overslept...but I'm so happy. I haven't had long hours of sleep in a while. 

So here's my promised another update for everyone.

OMO! Lu... you're getting a lot of points now. I'm starting to be jealous... *pouts*

 

That one's for you~

But I don't want that... *still pouting*

 

Huh? But what do you want?

I want...

 

 

 

 

YOU!

 

 

 

 

 

*cricket cricket*

*shy*

 

Alright, that's enough. Too cheesy, I know... Hahaha!

Thanks again everyone. Another spoiler? Maybe next time... Just kidding!

SPOILER ALERT: Secrets are soon to be revealed.

Wo ai ni~

*credits to all the owners of these gifs and photos~ <3