First attempt

You are my everything

 

 

 

 

The next day, after calling Suho, Lu Han met up with him in a café near the school.

 

“So, you said you need another job?” Suho said.

 

“Yes. I just really have to save up more money this time because something urgent happened.”

 

“I see, well, I will try to ask appa if there’s any opening in our company right now.”

 

With that, Lu Han thanked as they decided to leave the café.

 

“By the way, my sister said she went to Octagon bar last night. Did you see her?” Suho remembered this thought as they walked out from the café.

 

“Oh, I didn’t. I wasn’t there to perform.”

 

“Jinjja? Too bad, she was looking for you. My sister is your fan and she keeps on asking me to introduce her to you.”

 

“Geurae? Well, maybe next time, we’ll get the chance to.”

 

“Yah! I won’t let you hit on my sister, araji?”

 

Lu Han laughed because Suho misunderstood what he was trying to say. “I didn’t say anything like that, you’re being an overprotective dongsaeng again.”

 

As they reached the parking lot, Suho invited Lu Han for a ride. But he had to go elsewhere and it wasn’t along Suho’s way so he just refused it and with that, they parted of the ways.

 

 

             

 

“Noona, why were you looking for me?” Suho immediately went home when he received a call from her sister, Juri.

“Come here, Suho. I need to ask you something.”

 

Suho quickly sat next to his sister who was waiting for him in the living room.

 

“You told me that you have a gay friend, right? I want to meet him.” She started. Suho furrowed his eyebrows with her sister’s sudden demand.

 

“And why do you want to meet him? I thought you only like cute boys…”

 

“Yah! Just do it, okay?”

 

“Wae? By any chance, are you thinking that I’m also gay?”

 

Juri slightly hit Suho’s head, “Pabo! I know you’re not! Can you just do it!?”

 

“Andwae! You need to tell me the reason first!”

 

Juri finally gave up on her younger brother’s eagerness to know. She explained to him that his Minyoung noona came back and needed their help. She didn’t elaborate Minyoung’s game plan but Suho just agreed with her conditions to meet his gay friend.

 

 

             

 

Minyoung was in her room as she unpacked her things. She wasn’t able to do it yesterday since she had to meet up with Juri. Suddenly, a knocked on her door made her stop from what she was doing.

 

“Can I come in?” It was Mrs. Park.

 

“Ne eomma. Wae geurae?”

 

Her eomma slowly walked towards her, “Why are we doing this? We have maids to do the unpacking for you.”

 

“Aniya eomma. Since I lived in Busan, there are things I realized and one of those is to do things on my own. This is very easy and simple, I don’t need to ask some help from them.” She explained.

 

Mrs. Park just smiled with her statement.

 

“By the way, why did you come here eomma?”

 

“Well, I’m just wondering – do you have any plans tonight?”

 

“I will meet up with Juri today, later this afternoon but aside from that I have no other plans. Waeyo?”

 

“Did you forget? Tonight is your set up date with Kris.”

 

“Mwoya?!” She completely thought that her parents forgot about it, but it seems like they didn’t.

 

“Honey, I know you’re really against this idea. But we already talked to Mr. Wu and I’m pretty sure by now, Kris already knows about the date tonight. You already told us that you love somebody else but we gave you some conditions to stop all of these – those are for that guy to show up and prove himself that he deserves you.”

 

After Minyoung told about her “lie” of loving someone else, her parents bought it. But they made a condition before they completely stop this date thing.

 

“First, this guy needs to show himself to us. He needs to be here. Second, you said that you’ve been together for 5 months now, then he must show us that he really knows everything about you. And lastly, he needs to prove that he really loves you and he won’t hurt you.”

 

She suddenly remembered all the conditions her parents demanded. She felt the need to get a person who would pretend as her boyfriend as soon as possible.

 

“I will be there eomma, don’t worry.”

 

“Aigoo! That’s our princess! Komawo!” And her eomma left after giving her a tight hug.

 

Minyoung laid down the bed and she blankly stared on the ceiling, her phone suddenly rang.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Minyoung-ah! Don’t forget later, okay?”

 

“Juri! We need to get someone to pretend as my boyfriend as soon as possible. I will be meeting Kris later for our date.”

 

“Omo! Don’t worry, we can do this! Hwaiting!”

 

 

             

 

“Are you sure that Suho will bring his friend today?” Minyoung said anxiously as they waited in a café for Juri’s brother and his friend.

 

“Yes. They’re on their way now.” Juri assured her.

 

After ten minutes, Suho and Yang yang finally arrived. Suho had a hard time to convince Yang yang to come with him, but after telling different excuses, Yang yang finally agreed.

 

“Annyeong noona! This is Yang yang!” Suho casually introduced his friend to Minyoung and Juri.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Yang yang shyly bowed at them.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” they responded.

 

The four of them started to sit and take their orders. And as they ate, Minyoung and Juri were arguing how to begin the discussion of their plan.

 

“Ahm, Yang yang, do you know how to speak Korean?” Juri asked.

 

“Ne. But just a little bit.” He answered.

 

“Yang yang, did Suho tell you the reason why you’re here?”

 

“Ne. He said you want to meet me.”

 

The two just nodded and looked at Suho who just shrugged like he was telling that he couldn’t find any reason to bring him over.

 

“Yang yang, I really need your help. I need you to pretend as my boyfriend so my parents won’t let me be in a fixed  marriage.” Minyoung frankly stated.

Yang yang’s face fell because he completely understood what she said and he didn’t like the idea.

 

“But, noona, I’ve never had a girlfriend before… I don’t know how to act like a boyfriend.” He simply said.

 

“We can work on it. I can pay you ten thousand per day, we just really need to do it for a month.”

 

Yang yang shook his head. “Mianhae, I can’t really do it.” And he quickly stood up and ran away.

 

Minyoung was about to follow him but Juri stopped her.

 

“I knew it. It wouldn’t be easy to convince someone like him. Being with a girl and acting a like a boy are two things they wouldn’t do.” Juri explained.

 

“Eottokhe?”

 

The three of them became silent for a while as they thought another option. Suddenly Suho spoke up.

 

“Noona, why don’t you let me do it?”

 

“ANDWAE!” Juri and Minyoung said in unison.

 

“Suho, thanks but we really need someone who’s gay.” Minyoung explained.

 

“But why?” he kept on asking.

 

“Because your Minyoung noona is scared to fall in love…” Juri interrupted.

 

“Aniya! It’s not just like that, another  reason is my parents know you and your Juri noona very well, so they wouldn’t believe it.”

 

Juri felt more anxious as she could see her best friend so problematic – but aside from that, she didn’t know how to tell her that something just came up.

 

“Minyoung-ah, mianhae…” she started.

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“I promised you that I will help you on this. But something came up and I have to go to L.A.”

 

“MWO!?” Minyoung’s hope was slowly falling apart.

 

“I’m really sorry… but don’t worry, I still have a day to help you on this and Suho knows our plan so he would definitely do everything he could to help us. Right Suho?”

 

And Suho just nodded.

 

“Thank you Juri and Suho. Actually, I should be thankful that you guys are there, it’s my fault anyway.  But thank you, really.” She said as Juri hugged her.

 

“By the way noona, is it true that you’re willing to pay ten thousand a day just for someone to pretend as your boyfriend?”

 

“Yes. I know that my request isn’t easy but I’m willing to pay more as long as someone agrees on it..” Minyoung said.

 

Suho nodded as he touched his chin. It seems like he has already someone in mind.

 

 __________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Double update for today! Yay! 

Poor Minyoung, well that's a very tough situation she's into.

Yes, that must be really tough

Hey Lu, what's wrong? 

Nothing's wrong. Don't worry. :)

Araseo! If you say so. But please always smile -- that's my motivation. ^^

Anyway, that's all for today! See you on my next update! :D

WO AI NI~

*credits to the owners of gifs and photos used in this story