Sudden visit

You are my everything

 

“K-Kris?” Minyoung said in surprise.

 

Kris smiled at her but he quickly turned to her parents which was actually the reason why he dropped by.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Park!” he greeted cordially.

 

“Omo! Kris, I’m glad to see you. But what brings you here?” Mrs. Park ran to him and fondly asked him.

 

“My dad actually asked me to drop by and send these papers.” He politely answered.

 

“But Kris, you could have asked someone to do it.” Mr. Park responded.

 

“That’s right! But I really wanted to do it personally because I want to inform you that I already agreed on appa’s favor – that is to be part of this project.” He said and it made Mr. Park beamed in amusement. Minyoung had no idea of what they were talking about so she just grabbed Lu Han on their way out. But Kris turned to them and it made them froze.

 

“Hello Minyoung! It’s nice to see you again.” Kris said his friendly smile – which was very unusual.

 

“H-Hi! Oh! By the way, Lu this Kris and Kris, this is Lu Han – my boyfriend.” Minyoung introduced him as she clung to Lu Han’s arm. This sight got Kris irritated but he controlled himself and slightly bowed. Lu Han did the same…awkwardly.

 

Mr. Park cleared as his throat when Minyoung boasted having her “boyfriend” around. “Well, they’re just dating…and not official yet.” He clarified.

 

Minyoung hissed as her father opposed. Mr. Park invited Kris to his office to talk about their business matter while Minyoung continued to walk Lu Han out of the house.

 

 

             

 

 When Lu Han and Minyoung got outside, they immediately stopped their act when no one was looking.

 

“Woah! What is that guy doing here?” She said.

 

“So, he’s the Kris guy? The one your parents set you up on a date with?”

 

She just nodded and pouted as she couldn’t seem to know the reason why Kris suddenly showed up.

 

“I’m pretty sure they also set this up. Aish, jinjja? But anyway, you did a great job today Lu Han. I never thought that you could act like that. You’re very good!”  She just praised him as they walked down the stairs outside their mansion.

 

“Let’s stop here. I asked our chauffeur to drive you home tonight.” She said and Lu Han thanked her with a smile.

 

But suddenly, Minyoung saw Kris coming out their house and was looking at her. Afraid that he might notice the distance between her and Lu Han, Minyoung quckly drew herself closer to him and she put her arms around Lu Han’s neck. Lu Han, on the other hand, was utterly shocked with her sudden action, not until Minyoung softly whispered in his ear.

 

“Kris is looking at us right now, he might suspect if we’re just standing in front of each other. You know what to do.” With that Lu Han gulped as he slowly held her waist. Minyoung just looked straight into his eyes with a smile – pretending to look comfortable with their position as much as possible.

 

Meanwhile, Kris just looked away after seeing them so close to each other. Tch! Public display of affection? Not amusing! He thought with a sense of annoyance – or more likely of jealousy.

 

 

             

 

“Thank you so much for dropping by Kris just to send us the good news and these papers.” Mr. Park said as he tap Kris shoulder. After a couple of minutes of talking about the project, Kris decided to go home. The couple walked him outside the house as they expressed their gratitude of Kris’ sudden visit.

 

“You’re welcome! And it’s my pleasure to be part of this project. I will work hard and please take good care of me.” And once again, he bowed before he completely got inside his car and left.

 

Right after making sure that Lu Han would get home safely, Minyoung went back inside their mansion. She saw her parents having a conversation so she decided to join in and ask about their impression of Lu Han.

 

“So what can you say about Lu Han?” she sat down next to her mom.

 

“Well, he’s good-looking, very charming and smart, and it seems like he also came from a well-off family.” Her eomma responded.

 

Minyoung let out a chuckle when she heard those compliments, but she felt anxious about the latter.

 

“But I still don’t trust him. One night won’t be enough to prove his self to us. That’s why I have a plan.” Mr. Park said as he continued to surf on the TV channels.

 

“What plan Appa?” Uh-oh! Another problem is coming. She thought before she went all ears to her Appa had to say.

 

“Do you wonder why Kris suddenly came today?”

 

“Well, I believe he was here because of some business matters, right?” she assumed.

 

“Yes. That’s right. There is project where he’s going to be a part of. Our advertising company was chosen by Wu Corporation for the release of their latest car invention. Kris would be the model and we'd work on advertising it.” Mr. Park simply explained to her.

 

“And what does Lu Han have something to do with it?” she asked.

 

“Tomorrow, the board will have a meeting before the release of these ads. I want Lu Han to be there –“

 

“MWO!?” Minyoung wasn’t able to control her to speak up.

 

“Waeyo? Do you think Lu Han can’t do it? We were talking earlier and he was very articulate when it comes to business. I’d love to see more of that and tomorrow is the best time.” Her appa justified.

 

“But A-Appa –” she was about to make another excuse when her mom cut her off.

 

“— but Minyoung-ah, don’t you think this is the best time for him to prove he really loves you? I mean, if he would be able to help up us – that would be a good point for him to be your future husband. Besides, I know that you’d also love to see him tomorrow, right?”

 

“Ne eomma.” She just grinned to hide the  uneasiness for this surprising plan of her parents. Omo! I need to call Lu Han and have him prepared for this. I didn’t see this coming. She thought.

 

 

             

 

 

“So how was it?” Xiumin asked Kris who was lolling on the couch. They met up again in one of their favorite private hub.

 

“Well, I think she wasn’t the only one who got surprised – I did too when I got there.” He said as he took a sip of his rum.

 

“I didn’t get that. What do you mean?”

 

“Well, her boyfriend was there.”

 

“Ooh, so you’ve met your rival then, huh?” he kid.

 

“I don’t look at him as my rival – he’s no-match for me.” He bragged.

 

“Then, there’s nothing to worry about. The last thing you told me was – you’re almost getting her to trust you because of the date you had last time. You worked hard for that right?”

 

“Yeah, I used a different style this time -- a gentleman, sweet and kindhearted guy. With a type of girl like her, making her feel guilty would be the best weapon – it actually worked. But now that her boyfriend is around, I need to work harder.”

 

“So you’re not quitting?”

 

“Of course not. I’ve never liked someone like this before. And it seems like her parents are still in favor of me so I’m going to make use of that too. Believe me Xiumin, she’ll be mine sooner or later.” Kris smirked as he thought of another “evil” plan.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

Hello everyone!

Ooh, Kris' evil plan... Hmm...

Anyway, another update for all of you! And goodness, thanks for your support! Welcome to my new readers! Please enjoy reading and don't forget to post your comments -- I love reading them.

So the reason Kris showed up was because of this "project". Do you think Lu Han will do good in their board meeting tomorrow? Wish him luck!

Kris and Lu Han won't be with us today since they're busy preparing for their comeback. I wonder who's going to be with me today...

Annyeong noona! Annyeong readers!

K-Kyungsoo?! O_O

Noona, annyeong!

B-Baekyun??

Annyeonghaseyo

Oh! Suho!?!

I'm altho (LOL!) here noona! ^^

Sehun-ah!

Me too! Me too!

Haha! Chanyeol!

Noona, annyeong! Don't forget about me! 

Of course Kai!

Woah! You guys are all here... what a surprise! Thank you so much for droppng by! ^_^ You made noona and the readers so happy! :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the sudden visit of our EXO-K babies (I know you did!) Haha! Thanks again for reading everyone! ^^~

Saranghaeyo~ <3

*credits to all the rightful owners of these gifs and photos used. None of these are mine.