Kris' birthday party

You are my everything

 

 

Hello everyone!

Thanks for all the greetings.

Today is my birthday but I couldn't help posting a new chapter for everyone.

So here's Kris' birthday party and his "evil" plan...

Brace yourselves. 

^_^

             

 

When Minyoung got home after having some fun time with her cousin, she immediately rummaged her closet to find something to wear for tonight’s party. She still had an hour before leaving so she quickly chose a simple and comfortable dress. But even before she could wear it, a knock on her door made her stop.

 

 

“Minyoung-ah!” her mom screamed as she entered the room.

 

 

“Oh! Eomma! You scared me!”

 

 

“Oh, I’m so sorry dear. I’m just so excited. Kris called and he told me that he invited you for his birthday party tonight. Is that true?”

 

 

“Ne.” she answered as she zipped her dress from the back.

 

 

“Omo! What are you wearing? I knew you’d just get something from your closet. Here! Take this. I bought you another dress.” And she quickly handed the shopping bag to Minyoung.

 

 

“Eomma! Do I really have to wear this?” as she took out the chiffon white lace dress her mom bought for her.

 

 

 

“Of course dear!” and Mrs. Park beamed happily.

 

 

After wearing the dress, Mrs. Park seemed to be very satisfied with how the dress fit Minyoung. Minyoung started to wear his beige stiletto heels to match her dress and just let her curly hair down.

 

 

 

“Woah! You look so pretty. Don’t forget to send my greetings for Kris, araji?”

 

 

“Ne eomma!”

 

 

Then Minyoung completely drove her way off to Kris’ birthday party.

 

 

 

             

 

 

After a twenty-minute drive, Minyoung finally arrived in Wu residence where Kris was holding his birthday party. The moment she entered the place, she got startled with how crowded the party was.

 

 

“Kris said that he would only invite his closest friends. Does it mean that all of these people are his friends?” She asked herself in confusion. As she walked inside, she could feel all the stares she’s receiving from the men in the party. She began to feel conscious about so she quickly looked for Kris.

 

 

“Happy Birthday Kris! Here’s my gift for you!”

 

 

“Happy Birthday baby!”

 

 

“Happy Birthday! Take this simple gift.”

 

 

As Minyoung looked through the sea of people, she finally found Kris –  he was surrounded by these ladies who flirtatiously greeted him.

 

 

“I didn’t bring a physical gift for you but I hope this would be alright…” a blonde lady said to Kris as she walked closer to him and crashed her lips to his. This made the other girls and Minyoung left open-mouthed.

 

 

“O-oh. Thanks! That’s sweet!” Kris was still stunned.

 

 

From afar, Minyoung just watched and scoffed in disbelief. “Woah! He’s truly a womanizer.”

 

 

Kris finally saw Minyoung so he excused himself with the other ladies and walked his way to her.

 

 

“Hi Minyoung! I’m glad you came.” He said with a cheeky smile.

 

 

“Happy Birthday Kris! Here’s my gift. I’m so sorry, I was kinda running out of time so…yeah, I hope you still like it.” She said as she handed a mini bag to him. Kris just giggled with how she stuttered but he couldn’t take his eyes off of her outfit tonight.

 

 

“You look stunning.” He blurted out.

 

 

“T-Thanks.” She responded. “Anyway, I didn’t expect that you’re party would be this packed. I thought you’d just invite your close friends.”

 

 

“Well, that’s my original plan. But I thought that maybe, it would be more fun if I there’s more people, right?”

 

 

Minyoung just nodded. Suddenly, Kris took her hand.

 

 

“Come on, I’ll introduce you to my real close friends.” And she invited her inside the house where his friends were waiting.

 

 

Meanwhile, the other girls got shocked when they saw Kris holding Minyoung’s hand as they walked inside the house. This made them irritated, especially the girl who kissed Kris earlier.

 

 

“Argh! Who’s that girl?”

 

 

“That’s Park Minyoung – the heiress of Park Enterprise.”

 

 

“Aish! Did you see how she let herself be dragged by Kris? I’m pretty sure she really likes it. Too bad, she’s just Kris’ flavor of the month.”

 

 

“But of course, I’m still Kris’ favorite flavor.”

 

 

The girls continued to argue as Kris and Minyoung passed them.

 

 

 

             

 

 

When they finally got inside the house, Minyoung just looked around and she saw three handsome men waiting in the living room.

 

 

“Guys., come over here.” Kris called out his friends. The three quickly stood up and walked their way to Kris and Minyoung.

 

 

“I’d want you to meet Park Minyoung.” Kris said as he introduced her to his friends.

 

 

“Annyeong! My name is Xiumin.”

 

 

“Hi pretty lady. My name is Kai!”

 

 

“Ni hao! I’m Tao!”

 

 

Minyoung smiled as she bowed at each one of them.

 

 

“Kris, you didn’t tell us that she’s prettier in person.” Kai commented.

 

 

“I don’t think the word “pretty” would be enough to describe her.” Xiumin added.

 

 

Minyoung felt her cheeks blushed with all the compliments she’s receiving. Aish! They’re really Kris’ friends. They’re all greasy like him. She thought as she kept her huge smile on her face.

 

 

“You guys stop it. You’re making her feel uncomfortable. Anyway, let’s go Minyoung. I’ll bring you to your table.”

 

 

Before they completely left, the three men waved to Minyoung and she nodded at them with a smile. When they’re finally gone, the three guys had their own conversation.

 

 

“Woah! Kris sure got a jackpot. She’s so y!” Kai blurted out.

 

 

“He’s so lucky! He’ll finally get a score with her.” Tao said as he sat back on the couch.

 

 

“We’ll see if tonight is really the night.” And Xiumin just smirked before he took a sip on his wine.

 

 

 

             

 

 

“Wait for me here Minyoung, I’ll just get you a drink.” Kris told her when they finally reached the table he reserved for her.

 

 

“No need Kris. I can go ahead and get it.” She tried to refuse.

 

 

“No, no. You’re my visitor so just sit here and wait for me.” She didn’t retort anymore and just complied to what he said.

 

 

Kris made his way back inside the house where his friends stayed at.

 

 

“Alright, where is it Kai?”

 

 

“Here!” and he threw a sachet of pills to Kris. “One pill can take effect after an hour, two pills will just take half an hour – so basically, the more you add, the faster it will effect.”

 

 

Kris checked the pills and anxiety started to fill him. “Are you sure this is safe?”

 

 

“Kris, don’t worry. She won’t die with those pills. It will just make her sleep easily so you can proceed to your plan.” Xiumin as he patted his shoulder.

 

 

Am I doing the right thing? Kris thought. He closed his hands while tightly holding the sachet of pills. He nodded to his friends and decided to go back to Minyoung.

 

 

On his way, he saw a waiter holding a tray with two glasses of drinks.

 

 

 

 “Are these glasses of champagne?” he asked.

 

 

“Yes, young master.” The waiter politely responded.

 

 

Kris immediately took the tray from the waiter and asked him to leave. When no one was looking, Kris opened the sachet of pills and carefully put one pill to the glass. He felt like one pill wasn’t enough so he added one more – and another one. When he finally had all the guts, he walked back to Minyoung’s table while holding the two glasses of champagne.

 

 

“Here’s a drink for a beautiful lady.” He chimed.

 

 

“Thanks.” And she responded with a smile.

 

 

“Are you enjoying the party so far?”

 

 

“Yeah. But why do I have reserved table?”

 

 

“Because you’re a VIP.” Kris said while staring at her – and waiting for her to sip on her drink. Minyoung just let out a small chuckle with his response. Kris put his glass up and asked for a toast.

 

 

“A toast for my birthday wish!”

 

 

“Happy Birthday!”

 

 

And they both drank the champagne at the same time.  To his surprise, Minyoung quickly finished her drink in one shot.

 

 

“I’m so sorry. I was really thirsty.” Minyoung said as her cheeks blushed.

 

 

“It’s alright. Let’s dance!” he invited. Minyoung nodded and as she stood up, her head suddenly felt unbelievably heavy. She tightly closed her eyes as she stood straight. When she finally felt a little better, she unhesitantly joined Kris.

 

 

Everything started to get blurred in Minyoung’s eyes. The music was booming around but she couldn’t even hear it. What’s happening to me?

 

 

Kris, on the other hand, was carefully observing her as they danced. I think I put too much pills. It’s already taking effect on her. As their bodies got closer, Kris led Minyoung to dance slowly.

 

 

“Are you okay?” he gently whispered on Minyoung’s ear.

 

 

“I-I’m fine it’s just that –“ before she could even finished her sentence, Minyoung already passed out on Kris’ shoulder. Since they were located on a place where there were no too much people, Kris freely carried Minyoung in bridal style. He walked back inside the house where his friends were still waiting and they started to cheer when they Kris carrying Minyoung.

 

 

“Good job!” Kai and Tao cheered.

 

 

“The master’s bedroom is ready upstairs, so just do your thing!” Xiumin said.

 

 

Kris carefully brought Minyoung to the main bedroom and as he laid her down on the bed, Kris started his plan.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

HELLO EVERYONE! 

Hahaha! Sorry for the all caps. I'm just so happy today! And I'm so sorry to leave you hanging there... it has to be done. Haha!

So it's my birthday today and I just got home from somewhere. I'll be having dinner with my family later so I have to go anytime soon.

Again, thanks for your warm greetings.

Tell me what you think about this chapter? 

Honestly, the next chapter was a little tough for me to write... it's just that...it's very challenging. 

Anyway, our EXO babies are so busy lately. But I will try to invite some of them to come over next time. 

Wo ai ni~