Almost

You are my everything

 

Another day came and Lu Han had another performance in Octagon bar. Just like what they have talked about, Minyoung will only call Lu Han if she needs him, so that\'s the only time he will act as a "gay" in front of her and as her "boyfriend" in front of anyone else.

 

No matter how complicated it may seem, Lu Han managed to tell Lay about his other job. After having the entire day of discussing about their act yesterday, Lu Han intended not to tell Minyoung about where he works. Even though, he once mentioned that he works as a singer in a bar, he doesn't want her to see his real identity -- for she thinks that he\'s really a "gay" who prefers wearing those girly outift.

 

You are my everything 
Nothing your love won't bring 
My life is yours alone 
The only love I've ever known 
Your spirit pulls me through 
When nothing else will do 
Every night I pray 
On bended knee 
That you will always be 
My everything

 

Lu Has was on his last set of song and as always, he was singing with his heart again. He sweetly sang the song as he looked at the audience's faces which was mainly composed of ladies.

Every night I pray 
down on bended knee 
that you will always be 
my everything 
oh my everything

 

As he finished the song, he sweetly smiled and bowed to everyone. But as he turned to face the audience again, somone caught him by surprise -- someone familiar.

 

Minyoung? What is she doing here?

 

Afraid that he might get caught with his true self, Lu Han quickly ran down the stage.

 

 

             

 

Minyoung was so shocked when Kris and her arrived to the place for their date -- the Octagon resto-bar.

As they entered the resto-bar, Kris started his "gentleman moves" again. He made sure that Minyoung would feel comfortable with him, on the contrary, she was actually filled with annoyance every time Kris stared at her.

 

"Are you just going to stare at me the whole time?" she snapped.

 

"I'm sorry. But, you look so beautiful tonight that I couldn't take my eyes off of you." Kris said.

 

Once again, Minyoung let out another irritated sigh.

 

"Here you go again. You're making me feel that you really don't want to be with me. You already look pretty with annoyed face, what more if you smile." Kris said with serious tone. Out of the blue, Minyoung felt a little guilt inside her. Am I being too much? My mom always says that I should not judge person because every person has a good side too. She deeply thought and decided to loosen up a bit.

 

"Why did you choose this place?" she suddenly asked to start a casual conversation.

 

"Did you like it?"

 

"Well, I've been here once before. My best friend brought me here and this place is pretty nice."

 

"A family friend of ours owns this place. They've been inviting me to drop by, but I think this is the best time to visit. I'm glad that you liked it." he said.

 

Just exactly after he mentioned, Mrs. Choi, the manager of Octagon resto-bar, arrived.

(Mrs. Choi: Actress Kyun Mi Ri)

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Choi!" Kris and Minyoung stood up and bowed to greet her.

 

"Oh, Kris! I'm glad you came. You still look stunning as always." Mrs. Choi exclaimed.

 

"Thank you. By the way, this is Park Minyoung."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Minyoung politely bowed at her.

 

"Whoa! Park Minyoung -- the heiress of Park Enterprise. The rumours are true, you look undeniably beautiful."

 

Minyoung blushed and smiled with all the compliments that Mrs. Choi is throwing to her. And Kris got stunned when he saw her beamed that way for the first time.

 

"Anyway, I’m going to leave the two of you now. I’ll get a personal waiter to serve you, araji? Enjoy the music, the food, the place -- and your date." she giggled because she completely left.

 

 

             

 

"Lay, Lay!" Lu Han ran to Lay as he panicked when he saw Minyoung in the resto-bar.

 

"What's wrong Lu Han?"

 

"Minyoung is here!"

 

"Who's Minyoung?"

 

“The one who gave me the other job!"

 

"So?"

 

Lu Han just forgot that his friend has a huge tendency to forget things easily. He decided to summarize everything again to him.

 

"Remember, she hired me to pretend as her boyfriend but all she thinks is I’m a gay. She can't see me like this because she'd definitely fire me."

 

"Ahh..." Lay finally remembered everything. "So, what are you gonna do now?"

 

"I'll just go somewhere to hide. If Mrs. Choi looks for me, tell her that I just need to do something urgent." With that he hurriedly left.

 

Just right after a couple minutes when Lu Han left, Mrs. Choi came to approach Lay.

 

"Lay, we have two special customers over there and I want to you to serve them. Don’t forget that VIP treatment. I know you can do this with your charming smile." she demanded and praised him at the same time.

 

Lay immediately followed her and went over to their special customers.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! May I take your orders please?"

 

"Annyeong Lay!"

 

"Annyeong!" he could recognize her face but not really her name.

 

Kris noticed the friendly conversation between them and this made him raised his eyebrow. After taking the orders, Lay left as he did another polite bow.

 

"It seems like you've been here more than once, how come you're really familiar with that waiter?" he said with a sense of jealousy.

 

“Familiar? I told you, I've just been here once." He’s starting to be annoying again. She hissed in thought.

 

"Well, I just couldn't help but envy him because you could easily smile at him and chat comfortably."

 

He’s really unbelievable! He doesn't have a good-side, but apparently, he has a childish side.

 

 

             

 

After eating their food, Minyoung just stayed quiet for the entire time. She thought that if she kept on answering him back, she would get more irritated.

 

"Are you ready?" Kris spoke up.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Are you ready for our next destination?" he clarified.

 

"Next destination?"

 

Kris just stood up and walked towards her. He just grabbed her wrist without her consent. Surprisingly, she didn't protest as he dragged her --  not until they got inside the car.

 

"And where do you think you're taking me?" she asked.

 

"Somewhere -- where you will change the way you think of me." he just said with a smile as he drove off.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

Hello everyone! A little update for today. 

I want to say thank you for all the support and wishing me for my dance rehearsals and preparation for our annual competition. I also want to say thank you for commenting and subscribing. You guys have made one of my wishes come true -- having 30 subscribers. Haha! If I get more, I'll be definitely speechless. Haha!

Anyway, the boys seem to be very busy -- I think it's because of the "rumoured" comeback next month. But I believe that they're also busy preparing for Kris' (and my) birthday. Haha!

Yes, my birthday is coming too...so show me some love. Unfortunately, because of my hectic sched at work and all these rehearsal thingy, I won't be able to really enjoy that special day. OTL But don't worry, I'll do my best to still enjoy it -- it's my special day after all. How old am I? Can you guys keep a secret? *Kris' line* Haha! Well, like Lu Han, Xiumin and Kris -- I'm also 90-er. XD

Yay! Happy Birthday Mrs. Sarang! *dances*

Haha! Thanks Lu Han and Xiumin!

Happy Birthday! I believe you're older than me...I should call you noona or jiejie then?

No Kris! No! I'm just four days older so stop it! 

Are you sure?

Y-yes! Wait a minute! Are you teasing me?? Is this a revenge for all the "buing buing" I asked you to do? Please forgive me, just don't do that again. *faints*

 

Anyway guys, I think I need to wrap things up here before Kris kills me because of whatever he is doing. Haha!

Thanks again everyone! I'll make sure to update tomorrow. I'll just need to sleep and get enough rest!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Where do you think Kris is taking Minyoung to? ^^~

Wo ai ni~

*credits to all the owners of these gifs and photos used in this story.