Connection

You are my everything

 

Because of more available time, Lu Han decided to spend more of his time in school. Just like Minyoung said, he could use this free time to review for his exams. This is his last semester so he should better keep his good grades.

 

 

"Lu Han, are you busy today?" Prof. Lee asked as he found Lu Han reading a book in a classroom.

 

 

"Oh! Lee Seonsaengnim! I'm not really busy. Waeyo?"

 

 

Prof. Lee sat beside him and started telling him his request, "I'll be on a vacation leave for a week, but the school president gave me an assignment to do. Thing is, since I'll be on leave, I need your help..."

 

 

Lu Han just nodded and asked his professor to continue.

 

 

"We will have a new student transfer from US today and as the President of Foreign students’ affair, I want you to welcome this new student and make sure that he'd be familiar with our school." he explained.

 

 

"Is it like a tour guide?" he confusedly asked.

 

 

"Yes, something like that! I know you'll do a great job. He's already waiting in the guidance office. Hwaiting!" Prof. Lee said as he hurriedly went out the room.

 

 

But I haven't said yes yet! He hissed in thought. Even before he could refuse, the professor was already out of his sight.

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Being left with no choice, Lu Han went to the guidance office to meet the new transferee.

 

 

"Prof. Lee didn't even tell me if he's Korean or not. But since he came from US, he must be fluent in English -- and I'm not." Lu Han released a frustrated sigh.

 

 

As he opened the door, he saw Suho talking to a guy who’s taller than him. Suho immediately caught him so he signaled him to come in.

 

 

"Hey Lu Han, you finally came. I assume that Prof. Lee already told you about the assignment."

 

 

"Yes, he did. Is he the new student?"

 

 

Shortly, the guy turned around to face him and introduced himself.

 

 

 

(let's welcome our thexy maknae - Sehun!)

"Annyeonghaseyo! Joneun Sehun-imnida!" he spoke with his fluent Korean accent.

 

 

Lu Han felt relieved when he discovered that the new transferee is also a Korean. Sure his English isn't good, but he's Korean is as fluent as any native speakers.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lu Han and since I'm a senior, you can just call me hyung." he said.

 

 

Sehun bowed at him again with his eye-smile.

 

 

“Alright! It seems like the two of you will get along easily. I’m gonna leave you guys now and Sehun, Lu Han will tour you around so don’t worry.” With that Suho completely left.

 

 

“So, where do you want to go first?” Lu Han asked him.

 

 

“Can we go to the classrooms first?” Sehun shyly responded.

 

 

“Sure! Kaja!”

 

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Lu Han made sure that Sehun would be familiar with the entire campus. From the classrooms, department offices, library and the gym – Lu Han completely toured him around. But every time they stopped to a certain location, Lu Han also noticed the number of girls following them.

 

“It seems like you have gained a lot of fans here already?” Lu Han kid and that made Sehun chuckled.

 

 

“I thought they're your fans.” And they both giggled.

 

 

Admittedly, Lu Han  really found Sehun pretty good-looking. He actually thought that he’s a Korean idol or something – not until Sehun started to open up to him.

 

 

“Are you already hungry?” Lu Han asked with concern. They’ve been walking around the campus for almost an hour now so he thought that Sehun must be already tired.

 

 

“Ne.” and he shyly responded. And then the two went their way to the canteen.

 

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

“Oh! They’re so cute!”

 

 

“Kyah! That’s Lu Han right? Who’s the other cute guy he’s with?”

 

 

“I heard he’s a new student.”

 

 

“Wow! It’s raining handsome guys in our school. I so love it!”

 

 

Even in the canteen, the girl students followed Lu Han and Sehun around. They couldn’t do anything but just let out a small chuckle. Deep inside, Lu Han was really enjoying the enthusiasm from these girls – he hasn’t had it in a while. However, unlike him, Sehun was so used to it. That was actually the reason why he flew back to Seoul.

 

“So Sehun, you said that it was your personal decision to study here in Seoul, right? May I know the reason behind it?” Lu Han curiously asked as he bit on his sandwich.

 

 

Sehun swallowed his food first before talking, “It was because of a girl.” He plainly answered.

 

 

“A girl? Like a girlfriend?”

 

 

Sehun just nodded for confirmation.

 

 

“Wae? What happened?”

 

 

“Hmm … it’s just that… it didn’t work out. Thing got harder for both of us, so we broke up and I just decided to come back here.” He explained with a blank face. Lu Han couldn’t seem to tell if he’s still hurt or not with the expression on his face – all he knew is, he understands him.

 

 

“Well, that really happens.” That was the only thing he could say.

 

 

“How about you hyung? Do you have a girlfriend right now?”

 

 

“No but…” I’m Minyoung’s boyfriend in front of everyone. Can I also consider as my girlfriend? Lu Han got preoccupied with this thought and Sehun noticed it.

 

“But what hyung?”

 

 

“Ah, n-nothing. I don’t have one right now. That’s what I was saying.”

 

 

Lu Han nodded in understanding. “You must be really picky, then?” he commented.

 

 

“Not really. I just have a lot of priorities right now and no time to be in a relationship.” He reasoned out.

 

 

The two of them continued their conversation to get to know each other more and it went for hours. Lu Han noticed that it was already late and he still needed to prepare for his evening gig so he decided to tell Sehun that he had to go.

 

 

“Thanks for today hyung. I’ve really learnt a lot about this school.” Sehun bowed and smiled at him.

 

 

“You’re welcome Sehun. Just let me know if you still need some help. I’ll be there right away.” After saying their goodbyes, Lu Han completely left and Sehun just waited outside the school for the assigned chauffer to pick him up.

 

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

“Agassi! Agassi! He’s here!” Cho Hee exclaimed as he knocked to Minyoung’s door. After hearing this, Minyoung immediately got up from her bed with excitement.

 

 

Running down the stairs, Minyoung was filled with joy to see her closest cousin.

 

 

“Sehun-ah!” she screamed. When Sehun turned around, Minyoung quickly ran to him and gave him a tight hug. “Omo! You’ve grown taller!” as she tried to reach his head.

 

 

“Noona! I miss you so much!”

 

 

“Aww! I miss you too! My sweetest and most handsome cousin.” And they both chortled.

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Minyoung brought Sehun to their favorite bubble tea shop and there, they continued to catch up on things together.

 

 

“So, was she really the reason why you came back here?” she asked.

 

 

“Ne. I think you’re right. She’s not really meant for me.” And he heaved a sigh. Minyoung gently touched his cheek and smiled at him.

 

“It’s okay Sehu-ah. I know that someday, you’ll find the right girl for you.”

 

 

“Thanks noona. Anyway, I’m completely fine now. Especially now that I’m with my favorite cousin.” And he finally showed his eye-smile again. “Noona, you said that you have a boyfriend now…I mean, “fake boyfriend”?”

 

 

Sehun, being her closest cousin, knows a lot about Minyoung’s secret. But there’s one thing she hasn’t told him yet.

 

 

“Well, yes. I got one but he’s not really guy.” She plainly said.

 

 

“Mwo?” Sehun’s eyes widened with confusion.

 

 

Minyoung started to tell him the truth behind getting a “gay” instead of a “straight” guy to pretend as her boyfriend.

 

 

“So that’s why? Well, I still need to meet this person. I can’t believe that you hid this reason to me.” He said as he pouted his lips.

 

“Yah! Please don’t be mad. I was actually planning to tell you about it but since you told me you’re coming back here, I decided to wait for you. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to set it up so you can also meet my “fake boyfriend”.” She said and that made Sehum smile again.

 

 

They talked about a lot of things for a couple of hours but when Minyoung glanced at her watch, a sudden reminder hit her.

 

 

“OMO! I have to go now Sehun-ah!”

 

 

“Wae?”

 

 

“I forgot that there’s a birthday party I’ll be attending to!” she panicked.

 

 

“But noona, we just got here. Is that more important?”

 

 

“Aww…Sehun-ah! Mianhae. I’ll make it up to you, but now, I have to leave first. See you around sweetie!” as she hurriedly waved at him and left the shop.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

Hello everyone! Another update because I love you all! Gah! I love how you anticipate Sehun's role here but I think I need to go ahead and give some idea why he's really here.

Sehun's not here to be part of the "love story" -- I know, I know that's a little disapponting.

But he's here because I need to find a little way how things are going to be slowly revealed. I'm currently stuck on my main characters and such, so perhaps, adding a short-time character would spice it up a bit. :D

And yes, the anticipated Kris' birthday party is coming, so please watch out for that.

SPOILER ALERT: It will change how you look at Kris' character

 

Thank you to my new subscribers! And please keep your comments coming. I love reading of what you think of this story. 

My birthday is tomorrow! Yay! So I'm currently wrting the next chapter now because I might not be able to post anything tomorrow... and if I finish it anytime soon, I'll definitely to post right away.

Lu Han and Kris are resting right now. They just arrived from the airport so I don't want to bug them... ^^~

Let me give our Sehun-ah, since he will only be with us for a while.

Hello readers! I love you all! <3

Thank you Sehun-ah! We love you too! <3

Wo ai ni~

*credits to the owners of these gifs. <3