Christmas decorations

You are my everything

 

Morning quickly came and Lu Han got up from his bed excitedly. He suddenly forgot Sehun’s threat and just wanted to enjoy another day with Minyoung. He really seems to be enjoying this job just like what Lay told him yesterday.

 

 

After picking up a cozy outfit, Lu Han rushed his way outside the apartment and met up with Minyou who was already waiting for him.

 

 

“Oh! You’re also wearing a red and white striped cardigan. We really look like a couple now.” Minyoung chuckled after seeing Lu Han.

 

 

 

(What Minyoung was wearing)

 

“You’re right. Anyway, let’s go!” he invited. But Minyoung stopped when she suddenly thought of an idea.

 

 

“Lulu, you know how to drive right?”

 

 

Lu Han nodded, “Yes. I have a driver’s license.”

 

 

“Great! Here!” Minyoung randomly threw the keys to him. “For today, I’ll let you drive my car.”

 

 

Lu Han’s eyes sparkled in excitement. “Jinjja?”

 

 

“Ne. Let’s go now!”

 

 

And the two of them went their way to the orphanage.

 

 

 

             

 

 

“Minyoung, Lu Han, I’m glad you made it.” The abbess welcomed them warmly as they entered the orphanage.

 

 

“Of course, Mother Superior. We promised you and these children that we’d come back.” She said.

 

 

“Geurae! And thank you for inviting your other friend to drop by.”

 

 

“Other friend?” Minyoung got confused.

 

 

“Yes. He’s already inside and starting to help us in the decorations.”

 

 

Minyoung and Lu Han looked at each other and clueless of whom the abbess was referring to. They walked their way inside the main hall of the orphanage and saw a tall guy playing with the kids.

 

 

“K-Kris?” She uttered.

 

 

What is he doing here? Lu Han just thought as he also didn’t expect Kris to be in the same place again with him.

 

 

“Annyeong Minyoung! Ni Hao Lu Han.” Kris amiably greeted them.

 

 

Minyoung stared at him for a long time and noticed his clothes today. Unlike the first couple of times they met, Kris’ outfit was rather casual and cozy and not like he’s going to walk on a runway. He was just wearing a white v-neck shirt and a pair of jeans.

 

 

(credits to KriShow)

“A-Annyeong Kris! What are you doing here? I mean, how did you find this place?” Minyoung began to ask him.

 

 

Kris just smiled and walked towards her. “Remember the gift you gave me? The address and name of the orphanage was written on it. That’s how I found this place.”

 

 

“Ah yeah, I forgot. Well, thank you for dropping by and helping us.”

 

 

The two of them talked for a while and Lu Han was just at the back, filled with confusion. And since when they became this close? Is Minyoung starting to like him? This thought bugged him so he walked up to Minyoung.

 

 

“Ahm, I think we should start working now.” He said.

 

 

“Oh yeah! Kaja!” And Minyoung started to get the materials. Lu Han shot a glare to Kris but in return, Kris just did a slight bow at him.

 

 

 

             

 

 

They were assigned to put the decorations in the different areas of the orphanage. Kris was assigned to put the wall and ceilings decors, Lu Han was assigned to put the door and window decors and Minyoung was the onw who would take care of  putting the Christmas Tree decorations.

 

Kris easily finished putting the decors all around the orphanage. He saw Minyoung who was still putting the Christmas balls and ornaments on the tree and hadn’t done half of it.

 

 

“It seems like you need some help over here.” Kris came up to her and helped her putting the decors.

 

 

“The kids are all here, but all they could do is just to hand me the Christmas decors while I’ll be the one to hang it. This Christmas tree is really huge and tall, so I’m not sure how I will be able to reach the top. They helped me finishing the bottom part, though.” And she chuckled.

 

 

“That’s why you need me here. I can finish the upper part for you. You know, four hands are better than two.” He said and that made her laughed gleefully.

 

 

“Waeyo?”

 

 

“I haven’t heard of that quote before.”

 

 

“But it’s true, right?” he defended.

 

 

“Fine. You’re right. Let’s just finish this.” And Kris just looked at her with a huge smile on his face. Her laughter sounds so lovely.

 

 

Lu Han, who just finished his own task, decided to help Minyoung too. But he got filled with an unknown annoyance when he saw Kris and Minyoung laughing together.

 

 

“Seriously?” He scoffed as he felt a little disheartened but didn’t know the reason why. Suddenly, he felt that someone’s tugging his pants.

 

 

“I thought you’re our princess’ prince charming?” the same little who asked her before came to him.

 

 

“That’s what I thought too.” He said as his face fell.

 

 

“But you’re more handsome than him.” She said.

 

 

Lu Han smiled with what the little girl uttered and he gently patted her head.

 

 

“You think so?” and the little girl just adorably nodded. “If that so, I have a gift for you.” The little girl got excited as she saw Lu Han put his hand on his pocket but all of a sudden, Lu Han started tickling the little girl’s tummy and that made her laughed endlessly. The other kids saw them having fun so they all ran to Lu Han and played with him.

 

 

Meanwhile, Minyoung and Kris who were busily hanging the small decors also noticed how the kids played with Lu Han.

 

 

“Your boyfriend seems to be fond of kids too.” He said.

 

 

“Yes. He has a younger brother and sister left in China. I’m pretty sure he misses them a lot so I brought him here.” She explained still looking at Lu Han and the children.

 

 

“What a thoughtful girlfriend.” And Minyoung smiled upon hearing these words.

 

 

“Princess! Come and join us!”  A little boy invited her. Minyoung didn’t think twice and joined them in their game.

 

 

“What are you playing this time?” she asked.

 

 

“It’s aegyo game, Princess!” one of the little girls answered.

 

 

“Aha! I’m going to win this.” She bragged. Right after that, the kids asked her to do a “bbuing bbuing” and she didn’t hesitate to show it.

 

 

“Hana, deul, set… bbuiing bbuing!” and they all clapped after she did her own aegyo.

 

 

“Lu, it’s your turn!” she asked Lu Han as she poked his arm.

 

 

“I’m not good at it, but I’ll try…”

 

 

 

 

All the little girls and Minyoung squealed in glee after seeing Lu Han’s shy aegyo. After they applauded, Minyoung called Kris’ attention.

 

“Kris, come here and join us!”          

 

 

“No, I’m alright here.” He just said.

 

 

“Aniya!” She stood up and walked to Kris. She took his hand and dragged him to the circle.

 

 

“But I can’t do that.” He refused.

 

 

“You can do it! It’s easy.”

 

 

“How do you do it?”

 

 

“It’s like this.” And Minyoung demonstrated to him. Kris nodded and faced the children.

 

 

“Okay, I’ve never done this before. But, can you guys keep it as a secret?” he asked.

 

 

“NE!” the children answered in unison.

 

 

“Okay, here we go… bbuing bbuing!” he said with his deep voice.

 

 

 

Minyoung tried her best not to laugh but she failed. The little kids also laughed along with her, and instead of being embarrassed, Kris just laughed with them  too because of his failed aegyo.

 

“Alright, kids, let’s all clap our hands for Kris.” They all applauded.

 

 

 

             

 

 

They finally finished decorating the Christmas tree and their eyes widened with the beautiful outcome of their labor.

 

 

 

“Woah! It’s so pretty!” Minyoung exclaimed, her eyes glued on the Christmas tree.

 

 

“Princess, you should be the one to put the star on the top.” A little boy told her.

 

 

“But why?”

 

 

“Because you’re our star.” All the children said in chorus. Minyoung giggled so she quickly got the ladder and prepared on putting the star on top of the Christmas tree.

 

 

“Be careful – ” Kris and Lu Han said at the same time when Minyoung was getting ready to climb up the ladder.

 

 

“I will.” She said. When she finally reached the top, she carefully put the star and when she felt that it was already stable, she looked down and smiled at them.

 

 

“Woah! It’s perfect now!” the children all exclaimed with so much joy after seeing the full-decorated Christmas tree.

 

 

Minyoung began to climb down the ladder, when accidentally, she missed a step…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

….luckily, someone was able to catch her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

Whew! That was a pretty long chapter! Haha!

Annyeonghaseyo~

Did you enjoy this chapter? How about theri aegyo game? The day has finally come for us to reminisce Kris' aegyo. And I really intended to add that part because it's his birthday today.

I hope he's not mad though...

Kris...

Kris...

Yes?

Happy Birthday!!! ^^~

Thank you~

Woah! Did you smile at me just now?

Kyah! I'm so happy! Please smile more often, araji? That really suits you. :)

 

Oh come on! Don't be shy~ ^^

Happy Birthday again to our and only Duizhang! I hope you're having a splendid time today wherever you are. I'm actually looking forward to see their group photo for his birthday -- I'd like to see him smile there.

That's all for today. But before I leave you... it's POLL TIME!

 

Don't forget to post your comments down there!

Thank you to all my new subbies! I hope to hear from you too! <3

Wo ai ni~

Kris, wanna say something to our readers?

Bye everyone!

I love you~ 

*credits to all the owners of these amazing gifs and photos <3