That one night

You are my everything

 

In Octagon resto-bar, Lu Han talked to Lay and told him about what he did last night in the anniversary party of Minyoung's parents.

 

"So are you regretting it?" Lay asked him.

 

"Somewhat, yes..." Lu han said, pursing his lips.

 

"But you did it because you wanted to do it right?" Lay asked again, sitting next to him. Lu Han didn\t say anything and just let out a sigh.

 

Lay put his shoulder to Lu Han and gently patted it, "Things are getting harder for you now. I think you should do what Sehun told you to do -- tell her the truth."

 

"But how?" Lu Han started to be filled with agitating thoughts.

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

After dressing up for their night out, Minyoung drove her way off to the club. The moment she arrived, her friends excitedly greeted her.

 

"Woah! Minyoung, long time no see!" a girl with smaller than her hugged her tightly.

 

 

 

"Hi Sunny! Girls, I'm really sorry. But I do miss you." she said.

 

"You owe us a lot so we will party hard." Another girl said.

 

"Of course Hyoyeon! We'll enjoy this night!" she exclaimed. "By the way, where's Yoona?"

 

A tall, slim girl surprised her by a hug from behind.

 

 

 

"Yoona!" she screamed as she hugged her.

 

"Minyoung! I'm glad to see you again!"

 

Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yoona are Minyoung’s closest friends from High school just like Juri, but the three of them had to study in different colleges and that caused them to be separated from one another.

 

"So we heard that you finally got yourself a boyfriend." Yoona started catching up on her as the four of them stayed on their private table.

 

Minyoung gulped nervously upon hearing it. How did they know? "Where did you hear that?"

 

"You know that nothing can be kept in our society right?" Hyoyeon uttered as she leaned closer to her.

 

"So, is he cute?" Sunny enthusiastically asked as she quickly sat next to her.

 

Minyoung just let out a nervous chuckle.

 

“He is… but he’s not really a guy…” she bit her lips after blurting it out.

 

“Huh? What do you mean?” they asked, full of curiosity.

 

“Girls, I came here to party, right? So come on, let’s party hard!” she exclaimed, grabbing another drink and finishing it in one shot.

 

“Hey, hey, slow down. Remember, your alcohol tolerance isn’t that good.” Yoona tapped her shoulder as she reminder her, concerned.

 

“I know, Yoona. But don’t worry, I can take care of myself.” She said, taking another sip on her drink.

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Going back to the resto-bar, Lu Han was still talking to Lay. He still couldn’t think of a way how to tell his secret to Minyoung and he was starting to be problematic about it.

 

“Why don’t you try to break it to her slowly?” Lay suggested, sitting next to him.

 

“Like how?” Lu Han asked.

 

“Like show her some moves or anything that can make you look like you’re a real guy.” He said.

 

“But I’m a real guy!” he retorted indignantly.

 

“I know, but she doesn’t know that right? That’s why you need to do something that could make her doubt it and eventually, she would ask you really are a gay or not. By then, you can just tell her the truth.” Lay reminded and explained to him. Lu Han pursed his lips as he thought deeply of his suggestion. All of a sudden, his phone rang.

 

“Hello! Minyoung?”

 

“Hi! Is this Lu Han?” a different voice responded to him.

 

 “Yes? Who’s this? Why do you have Minyoung’s phone?” he asked upon hearing the other lady’s voice..

 

“Oh hi! This is Yoona, Minyoung’s friend. We’re here at the club right now and something happened. She had too much beer and forgot that she has a very low alcohol tolerance,  now she’s completely boozed up. She won’t be able to drive anymore so can you please pick her up?” Yoona told him.

 

“Mwo!? A-Araseo! I’ll be there in few minutes.” And he quickly hung up.

 

“Why? What happened?” Lay noticed his worried face as he quickly stood up from his seat.

 

“Minyoung’s on a club and got drank. I need to pick her up.” He hastily explained.

 

“But Lu Han, you can’t leave. You still have one more set.” Lay said as he tried to stop him.

 

“Lay… I owe you a lot, but this would be the last I promise. Please cover me up when Manager Choi asks you. Thanks.” And without waiting a response from Lay, Lu Han quickly rushed his way out the bar.

 

Lay just scratched his head with his friend leaving again before heaving a deep sigh.

 

“The power of love…” he uttered, shaking his head and grinning with this thought.

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

When Lu Han arrived in the club, he carefully looked over the crowd. As he got in completely inside the club, he found Minyoung, lying on the couch and surrounded by her friends.

 

“Minyoung!” he called.

 

“Aww… he must be Lu Han!” Sunny cooed.

 

“He’s so cute. Minyoung is so lucky.” Hyoyeon added, whispering to Sunny.

 

“Annyeong Lu Han!  I’m Yoona. I was the one who called you earlier. Here’s the key, please take good care of her.” She said, handing the car keys to Lu Han.

 

He slowly stood Minyoung up and put her arms on his shoulder as she guided her way out the club. When they arrived in the parking lot, Lu Han carefully helped her to get inside the car. As he sat on the driver’s seat, he made sure that Minyoung was comfortable on her own seat. She was still blabbing some things that Lu Han couldn’t comprehend.

 

“Aish~ Why did you drink if you didn’t know how to control it?” he hissed, but still concerned. With that he completely drove off.

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

In the resto-bar, Lay was fidgeting when he saw Mrs. Choi coming.

 

“Where’s Lu Han?” she questioned him. Lay was expecting this question but he was still nervous about how to answer their manager.

 

“A-Ahm. H-He had to leave Manager Choi because of an emergency.” He stuttered.

 

“Again? Omo! But he’s still has a last set. What are we going to do?” Mrs. Choi started to be troubled.

 

Lay thought of something. “If you would let me Manager Choi, I could help.” The manager bit her lips before she nodded a signal for him to do whatever he was thinking to do. Lay bowed at her and made his way to the stage.

 

“For our beloved customers, we apologize but Lu Han had to go because something urgent happened.  But don’t worry, we still prepared something for you so please don’t leave.” Lay held the microphone and told the customers who were about leave the resto-bar.

 

Suddenly, a song started playing in the background. And after letting out a nervous sigh, Lay started singing as he stood in front of their customers. Mrs. Choi was amazed by Lay’s hidden talent and all the customer looked very pleased with his surprise performance.

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Lu Han, who was still driving the car, was still confused what to do with Minyoung. Should I send her home? But what am I going to tell her parents? He couldn’t seem to think of the right thing to do. He quickly dialed Suho’s number to ask some help.

 

“No, Lu Han. You can’t send her home. Her parents don’t like seeing her drank and they will definitely get mad.” Suho told him.

 

“Where am I going to take her then?” he asked.

 

There was a long pause before Suho finally spoke up, “…take her to your apartment.” He suggested.

 

“Mwo!? Andwae!” Lu Han disagreed.

 

“Wae? Lu Han, listen. I know you wouldn’t do anything to her, right? So, if she sleeps in your apartment for a night, that won’t hurt, will it?” he explained.

 

Lu Han rolled his eyes as he yielded. “Araseo, araseo…” and he finally hung up. He’s right, I’ll just let her sleep and tomorrow will be fine. He thought.

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

When they arrived in his apartment, Minyoung was still half-unconscious so he still had his arms around his shoulders. The moment they got inside, he hastily laid Minyoung down on the bed and took off her shoes. Lu Han sat on the side of the bed and quietly observed her. He brushed off some hair from her face and made sure that she would be able to sleep cozily. His apartment is pretty small and only has the things he needs. From the door, the bed can be easily seen and a few steps from the right will be his small kitchen and small dining area.

 

“I think I’ll just sleep on the floor for tonight.” He told himself. He finally stood up when he felt like Minyoung was already dozing off. But suddenly, she grabbed his wrist and that made him went back to his seat.

 

“Lulu…” she sang, getting up on the bed.

 

“I thought you’re already sleeping.” He said.

 

“…please don’t go…” she said, her eyes were still fluttering.

 

“I won’t. So go back to sleep now.” He slightly pushed her body to lie down but Minyoung stopped him and shook her head like a little child.

 

“Where’s my good night kiss?” she pouted.

 

Lu Han lgiggled because she was acting all cute, all of a sudden.  He carefully patted her head and gave her a sweet kiss on her forehead. But when he was about to pull away, Mingyoung held the back of his neck and crashed her lips to his.

 

Lu Han’s eyes widened with her sudden action. He tried to pull away but she deepened the kiss and Lu Han couldn’t do anything but to give in. The kiss became more heated and passionate. Slowly, they both laid their bodies down on the cushiony bed, with their lips still locked.

 

When he was already on top of her chest, Lu Han pulled away to breathe some air. He kissed her again softly, but then he noticed that she stopped from moving – he realized that she finally fell asleep. He let out a small chuckle and stared at her beautiful face for a long time. Before he pulled his body from their position, he planted another kiss on her forehead and whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good night, my princess.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hello everyone! I missed you guys! :D

Since, I noticed that many of you enjoy "kissing scenes"...here's another one! :D

How was it? I really tried my best to make it..ahm...sweeter and more passionate. But that's all I could do right now. I will work harder for the next ones.

There was also a little Lay scene dedicated to all Lay-biased here (special mention to Pooja!)

And yes, my SNSD biases are also here. Haha! Just a little cameo role for them. I'd really want them to be my girl-friends, irl. XD

 

 

Hey Lu, did you like this new chapter? That kiss?

 

 

Aish...with the looks of it, it seems like you really liked it, huh? *pouts*

Are you jealous?

Mwo?! O_O Me? Jealous? Of course....not!

You're so obvious though...

*slams head on the desk* Alright, you win again...

Haha!

Anyway, it's time to get serious. We have reached the 30th chapter and I'm so happy for your support guys. I want you to prepare a little for the last 8-10 chapters for those will be a little dramatic.

My favorite genre is drama and romance...so when I decided to write this story, I told myself that I wouldn't make it too dramatic. But I think it's inevitable.

Just prepare your Kleenex! XD On the next chapters I also have some song suggestions that you might want to listen to whilst reading the chapter. :p

So the end is really coming? 

Aww Lu... I know what you feel. But think of this, every end has a new beginning. :)

Thanks again everyone! I'm having my break today so once I'm done writing the next chapter, I'll post it right away.

Don't forget to put your comments -- remember, I love reading them. <3

Wo ai ni~

Lu, say bye to our readers for now. And please smile... ^_^ You know how we love seeing you smile right?

Okay...

Bye everyone! See you later~

*credits to all the owners of these gifs and photos