The Invitation

You are my everything

 

Minyoung was peacefully sleeping when she suddenly woke up with a loud knock on her door.

 

 

"Agassi! Agassi!" It was Cho Hee who incessantly knocked on the door to wake her up.

 

 

Minyoung slowly got up on her bed to open the door.

 

 

"What's wrong Cho Hee?" she asked half sleeping.

 

 

"Good morning agassi. I apologize to disturb you and wake you up in this early morning but someone is waiting for you downstairs." she said.

 

 

"A visitor?" She wondered with her eyes shut. Who will visit me this early in the morning?

 

 

 

             

 

 

After washing up and changing to her casual white sundress, Minyoung immediately went downstairs to meet her unexpected visitor. As she rushed her way to the living room, she already saw a glimpse of the tall guy waiting for him.

 

 

"K-Kris? Woah! You do like surprise visits, don’t you?" she joked as she folded her arms across her chest.

 

 

"Well, I do. And you? Is it even legal to be this beautiful in the morning?" he said as he walked towards her. Minyoung wasn’t able to maintain her posture as Kris did his killer stare again.

 

 

Minyoung cleared as she stepped back and went to a different side of the living room.

 

 

"So what brings you here?" she timidly asked. Kris followed her direction as he took the bouquet of roses he put on the center table earlier.

 

 

"For you." he said as he handed the flowers.

 

 

 

"What are these for?"

 

 

"Nothing. They say that if you receive beautiful things in the morning, the rest of your day will be beautiful too." he said as his face brightened up.

 

 

I didn't expect that he has a deep personality. She thought. She took the bouquet of flowers from him and the fragrance and beauty of the red roses, indeed, made her smile. There was also a card inside the bouquet and it really caught her attention. It was because it didn't look like a typical small card with sweet thoughts written on it -- it's an invitation card.

 

 

"I will have my 22nd birthday two days from now and I invited some of my closest friend. That's why I'd love you to be there, you're one of my friends now, right?" he said as his stare softened.

 

 

"Well, I-I..." she couldn't find a way to properly respond to him.

 

 

"Please..."

 

 

"Ahm, s-sure... I'll be there!" and she just gave in.

 

 

"Great! Ahm, I have one more request." he added. "I hope you wouldn't bring your  "boyfriend" with you..." he bluntly asked.

 

 

She got completely startled with his sudden wish. Is he asking me not to bring my boyfriend so he can keep me for himself? She got bothered by this thought.

 

 

"I mean, don't get me wrong. I just don't want to him to feel out of place because we barely know each other. And don't worry, if he won't let you, just tell me -- I can go ahead and talk to him." he assured her with another excuse.

 

 

"No, you don't have to do that. Lu Han is very understanding and I'm pretty sure it would be alright with him." she said.

 

 

"Awesome! I'll see you then next week. I’ll go ahead now.  Bye." And he left very satisfied.

 

 

 

             

 

 

Minyoung was talking to Juri over the phone after not hearing anything from her for almost a week.

 

"So how is your plan doing?"

 

"Everything's doing well. Lu Han is such a good actor, but whenever we're together I could sense that he feels a little uncomfortable at times. Maybe because I freak him out with some of my random ideas and actions." she sighed.

 

 

"Like what?"

 

 

"Like last time... we accidentally kissed –"

 

 

"You what?" Minyoung could feel how her best friend overreacted on the other line.

 

 

"I said, we ACCIDENTALLY kissed. But we've talked about that before, that one just happened unexpectedly though." she explained. "But we're doing fine, he just got shocked, perhaps."

 

 

"Anyway, how's Kris?"

 

 

"Well, that guy -- I discovered that he has a deep personality. There were times that he would just blurt out something and that would really make sense. He could be greasy at times too but I think I already found the reason why girls go crazy for him." she said.

 

 

"And you sound like you're one of those girls now, huh?"

 

 

"Of course not! Kris and I are friends. Just friends. That's what he wants us to be and he's also aware that I have Lu Han as my boyfriend, even though my parents are still testing him."

 

 

"Well, if you say so. Just be a little careful with Kris and with this act you have with Lu Han." Juri reminded her.

 

 

"Ne." and their conversation went on and on for hours. Suddenly, Minyoung remembered the dilemma that bothered her just now.

 

 

"By the way, Kris invited me to his birthday which is two days from now. And I won't be bringing Lu Han along since he might feel awkward."

 

 

"So you'll go the party alone?"

 

 

"Yes. But Kris said that he also invited his close friends from the elite society."

 

 

"Alright. Just take care and don't drink too much. You know what happens whenever you get drank." Juri said as she nagged like a mother to Minyoung.

 

"Ne eomma!" and she chuckled. "Anyway, I know it's already getting late there. I'll talk to you soon. Bye."

 

 

 

             

 

 

"So did she say yes?"

 

 

"Of course." Kris ginned as he talked to his friend Xiumin over the phone.

 

 

"Are you ready with your plan, though?"

 

 

"Yes. I've planned everything perfectly. That's the day I've been waiting for -- the day that she'll be completely mine."  Kris smirked because he liked the thoughts filling his head.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Author's note:

Dajia hao! It's Lu Han!

Are you happy to see me?

Well, I'm happy to see you too! :)

Mrs. Sarang went back to sleep, so I'll be closing this chapter for now.

Did you like this chapter? Tell us what you think by posting your comments.

See you all again 'til next update!

 

*credits to all the owners of these gifs. :)