Slowly breaking

You are my everything

 

Minyoung was utterly surprised when Lu Han initiated the kiss. And for the very first time – it was a real kiss. Sweet and gentle. When Lu Han pulled away, Minyoung could still feel her cheeks blushing but Lu Han just smiled with contentment and that caused too much confusion to her.

 

 

The crowd cheered loudly when the two of them granted their wish. Kris who saw that moment, simply walked out from the sea of people, as he felt his heart was about to burst.

 

 

After bowing to the guests, Minyoung immediately dragged Lu Han somewhere away from the people's eyes.

 

 

"Why did you do that?" she asked, baffled.

 

 

"You asked me I could do it right?" Lu Han retorted.

 

 

"But you shouldn't have done it!" Minyoung was nearly shouting.

 

 

"Why are you getting mad?" And Lu han too.

 

 

"I-I'm sorry..." Minyoung looked down on the ground as she realized how she was reacting. She looked apologetic about her sudden attitude.

 

 

"No, I'm sorry. You're right. I shouldn’t have done it." Lu Han said in return.

 

 

"It's alright. It's part of our plan, maybe I just didn't really expect that you would do it." She said.

 

 

The two were caught up in a silence for a long time before Minyoung cleared and spoke up.

 

 

"You’re getting better and better with this act, that's really a good thing." She commented. Lu Han bit his lower lip as he felt that she was really acting strange. She quickly excused herself and Lu Han followed after a couple of minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little did they know, Kris was listening to them for the entire time.

 

 

Act? Plan? Kris got bothered with all the things he heard but he didn't want to jump into conclusion and decided to calm his self down.

 

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

The party was over and the guests were all happily leaving.  Lu Han greeted Mr. and Mrs. Park once more. When it was Kris' turn to greet them, he steadily looked to Minyoung and Lu Han. Should I confront them about what I've heard? No. I should confirm it by myself.

 

 

"Yes Kris?" Minyoung noticed the way he looked at them.

 

 

"A-Ah. Nothing. Thanks again and you guys take care." he plainly said.

 

 

I'm not really sure about what I heard, but I hope my assumption is wrong. He thought as he completely left.

 

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

After kissing her parents good night, Minyoung went straight to her bed. She was still feeling anxious about what happened in the party. She immediately dialed Juri's number and asked for advice.

 

"What's wrong?" Juri asked.

 

 

"Mollayo. I'm confused." she groaned in frustration.

 

 

"Wae? Did something happen?"

 

 

"He kissed me again..."

 

 

"So?"

 

 

“Juri, he kissed me again and I’m going crazy because of that." She said, almost screaming.

 

 

"So what? He kissed you and...wait, WHAT? You’re going crazy over his kiss?" Juri almost fell off of her seat with what her best friend told her. "Omo! Minyoung, you can’t…you're not --"

 

 

"Juri-ah..." Minyoung sang and paused for a long time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...is it wrong to fall in love with a gay?"

 

 

"Yah! Park Minyoung! Have you lost your mind!?" Juri asked, bothered.

 

 

"I don't know but for these past few days, whenever he's near me... my heart…it beats unbelievably fast. And when he kissed me earlier... I don’t understand, but it's just so...so sweet and soft and... Juri-ah! Help me please...eottokhe?!" She pleaded.

 

Juri heaved a sigh, "Okay, calm down Minyoung. You haven't kissed anyone in a long time so you're just getting overwhelmed with it. What you have to do is go out and have fun. You're too focused on this entire thing that's why your emotions are getting into you."

 

 

Minyoung pondered Juri’s piece of advice and she thought that she really made a good point.

 

 

"That's right! You're right Juri!" she agreed.

 

 

"Aish~ You make me want to come back there immediately." Juri said. She's getting too worried about her friend.

 

 

"I think you really have to. But thanks a lot." and with that, they hung up.

 

 

Juri's right. My emotion is just playing with me. This is nothing serious Minyoung. You’re not in love with him -- you can't be in love with him. As she convinced herself once more.

 

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

The next day, Lu Han decided to talk to Suho and finally opened his heart and tell him what had been troubling him for the past few days.

 

 

When they met in the cafe, he told Suho about the kiss and what he truly feels for Minyoung. He knew that it wasn't part of the plan -- to fall in love with Minyoung. But this was something that he couldn't control or stop either.

 

 

"That sounds a big problem." Suho commented after hearing Lu Han’s side."...but if that would be the case, we need to end this soon... so you can confess your true feelings for her." he added.

 

 

"Does it mean that you'll support me?"

 

 

"Of course! I have to. I was the one who thought of this plan and you're having a hard time because of it." Suho said with a hint of regret.

 

 

"But I want to thank you. Because of this... I met her." and he smiled because of this thought.

 

 

"You really are in love..." Suho said as he noticed Lu Han's beaming face.

 

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

"Act and plan?" Xiumin asked as he repeated what Kris said. Kris immediately gave him a call and asked him to meet him up after he heard Minyoung's conversation with Lu Han.

 

"What do you think? They're hiding something right?" Kris said.

 

 

"With the looks of it, it seems like they're just pretending..." Xiumin said. And that triggered something in Kris' head.

 

 

"So they’re not real?"

 

 

"Perhaps." Xiumin assumed.

 

 

"I was actually thinking of the same thing. But I couldn't believe she could do such thing." Kris confirmed what was on his head.

 

 

"Is that the reason why you asked me to look for a detective?" Prior meeting up with him, Kris already informed Xiumin that he needed to hire a detective to find out their secret.

 

 

Kris just nodded.

 

 

Twenty-minute had passed and the detective finally arrived in their private hub. He greeted both Xiumin and Kris as he bowed at them.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Chen-imnida at your service." as he introduced himself.

(Our Chen-chen is here too!)

 

 

 

The three of them sat and Kris didn't want to waste any time as he informed the detective what he wanted.

 

 

"Let me get straight to the point. I just want you to do two things. First, to get all information about this guy and second, to find out how they met." Kris demanded as he showed him two photos -- photos of Lu Han and Minyoung.

 

 

Chen carefully studied the pictures before facing Kris again, "And when do you need these information?"

 

 

"As soon as possible..." he requested.

 

 

Chen grinned as he stood up, "Alright. Give me 3 days and I'll make sure to give all the information that you need -- from the smallest details to the most important ones." he assured Kris.

 

 

They shook hands again to close the deal and when the detective left, Xiumin easily noticed the look on Kris' face.

 

 

"What's wrong Kris? Are you nervous?" he asked in concern.

 

 

"I'm not sure..." he went back to his seat, rubbing his temple.

 

 

"Chen is the best detective in town. And he could definitely get those answers in no sweat.Are you afraid to find out their secret?"

 

 

Maybe that's it. Because I don't know what I can do once I find out the truth. Kris thought. His heart and mind started to be filled with fear.

 

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

Minyoung was talking to her friend over the phone as she followed her best friend's advice -- to go out and have fun.

 

 

"So tonight? At the same bar?" Minyoung asked her friend, Yoona, on the phone.

 

 

"Yes. You haven't joined us for a while. I thought, you've already forgotten about us." she kid.

 

 

"I'm sorry. I just got really busy with a lot of things lately. But I'll see you tonight and we'll have fun." Minyoung nodded. After hanging up, Minyoung threw her phone on the bed and laid on it to think deeply.

 

 

"I need this just like what Juri said. I need this so I can forget everything for a while." she uttered.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Annyeonghaseyo~ ^^

So, here it is. Another chapter for you guys. Actually, this was supposed to be divided into two chapters. But later on, I realized... it would too short for one chapter. Haha!

I saw that you really love the previous chapter because of that "Kiss" moment... well, just hold on tight. There's more comlng along the way. <3

Anyway, there's a lot of things happened on this chapter. 

Kris heard them. OMO!

Minyoung's confused heart. <3

New characters -- Chen and Yoona (and there will be more)

So let know me what you think. ^^ Don't forget to post your comments down there.

I also want to apologize in advanced. I might not be able to post anything tomorrow. We'll be going somewhere for our dance concept and I might stay there for a long time. There's no wifi... OTL

But if I get home earlier than I expected (and not tired at all), I'll make sure to update for you guys~

Wo ai ni~

*credits to owners of these gifs and photos. <3