Jealous?

You are my everything

 

Lu Han was able to catch Minyoung before she completely fell on the ground.

 

“T-Thanks.” She uttered, still nervous because she almost fell.

 

“I told you to be careful.” He said and put her down.

 

The little kids clapped their hands because Lu Han was able to save her. While Kris felt a little bad being not to be the one who saved her.

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

After an hour of decorating the entire orphanage and having some fun time with the children, the three of them decided to leave.

 

“Thank you so much for helping us decorating this place and making the Christmas spirit felt all over the orphanage. You made these children very happy too.” The abbess said.

 

“You’re welcome Mother Superior.” Minyoung bowed and smiled at her.

 

“Anytime you need help, just let us know.” Lu Han added.

 

“And don’t hesitate to ask any other help from us, Mother Superior.” Kris also mentioned.

 

“Aigoo. You are such wonderful people. May God continue to bless you in every way.”With that, Kris, Lu Han and Minyoung went out the orphanage.

 

Before getting inside their cars, Kris called Minyoung.

 

“Thank you for today. Thank you because you let me stay here and help.” Kris said.

 

“No Kris…thank you. You’ve been a great help and I really appreciate it.” Minyoung retorted.

 

“Well, I had fun. Especially playing with those kids.”

 

“I know. And they had fun too – especially with your “bbuing bbuing”.” She kid. And they both burst into laughter as they remembered that funny moment.

 

While Kris and Minyoung were having a fun conversation, Lu Han was watching them and couldn’t take it anymore.  I think she has really forgotten about me. He thought. Suddenly, an idea came up to his head. He walked to Minyoung and abruptly hugged her from the back and rested his chin on her shoulder.

 

“Babe, I’m hungy…” he said softly.

 

His sudden action surprised Minyoung, but she quickly responded on Lu Han’s behavior and answered him, “Okay babe, we’ll go now and eat. Kris, we have to go now. Thanks again and see you around!” and the two of them got inside the car and drove off.

 

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Inside the car, Minyoung couldn’t take her eyes off of Lu Han who was driving.

 

“Wae?” he finally felt conscious with the way she looked at him.

 

“Since when did you start learning skinships?” she asked.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I mean, like what you did earlier…”

 

“Isn’t what a boyfriend supposed to do? If I let you talk to him like that and wouldn’t do anything or a sign of disapproval, don’t you think he might suspect?”

 

“So, you were acting a like a jealous boyfriend earlier?”

 

“Exactly!”

 

Minyoung nodded and became quiet for a while as she looked out the window. Suddenly, she thought of a question to ask Lu Han.

 

“Lulu, what’s you ideal type?”

 

Lu Han swallowed hard with her sudden query but good thing, he remembered Suho’s advice.

 

Girls love talking about their “ideal type” of guy. So if she asked you about, just describe yourself.

 

“My ideal type, well, I like tall, handsome and sweet…” he said.

 

“Ooh, I knew it! You were not just acting earlier!” she exclaimed.

 

“Mwoya?”

 

“You were really jealous because… you like Kris! Omo! He’s your ideal type!”

 

Lu Han suddenly hit the break of the car because of what she was saying, “Aniya! Aniya! I didn’t say that I like guys who look like an angry bird.”

 

Minyou began to laugh out loud inside the car while Lu Han face grimaced with all the thoughts playing on her mind. Aish, this girl! Why are you so clueless?

 

“Calm down Lulu! I was just kidding. Relax.” She said between her laughter.

 

Lu Han started driving again when he thought of asking the same question to her.

 

“How about you? What’s your ideal type?”

 

Minyoung’s laughter subsided and she cleared before answering Lu Han’s question. “Good question! I haven’t thought of it yet but let me think… I like guys who are sweet, thoughtful and kind.”

 

“Aren’t those too common characteristics?”

 

“Well, if you want me to tell a physical feature, I really don’t have anything specific. But I have a thing for guys who look good in any kinds of clothes.” Just like you. She thought before smiling.

 

She’s obviously referring to Kris. On the other hand, Lu Han was thinking differently. He just nodded and put his eyes on the road.

 

 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

When they finally reached Lu Han’s place, he returned back the keys to Minyoung.

 

“Thank you letting my drive your car today.” He said.

 

“Thank you for doing it for me. And thanks for joining me, as well.” In the middle of bidding their goodbyes, Minyoung’s phone suddenly rang.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Noona.” It was Sehun.

 

“Hey Sehun-ah, what’s up?”

 

“Let’s meet up tomorrow. I need to tell you something.”

 

“What is it? Can’t you just tell it over the phone?”

 

“Andwae. We need talk about personally. I’ll see you tomorrow.” And he just hung up. Minyoung looked confused and Lu Han noticed it.

 

“Why? Did he say something?”

 

“Nothing. But he wants us to meet tomorrow because he’s going to tell me something important. I wonder what it is because he sounded so serious.”

 

Oh no! Is he going to tell her my secret? This thought troubled Lu Han’s mind.

 

“Anyway, I’m going in now. Take care on your way home.” But even before Lu Han could get inside the apartment, Minyoung called his name again and that made him to turn around.  She ran to him and kissed his cheek gently. Lu Han was stunned but his nervousness faded because of what she did.

 

“Thanks again!” she sweetly said. She finally got inside and drove off.

 

Lu Han was still stoned outside his apartment and felt his cheeks burning as a huge smile formed his lips.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

Because I love you all so much! Here's another chapter.

After posting the previous chapter, I decided to take a nap and when I woke up, I checked this story again. Reading your comments and anticipation really makes me happy.

I'm really sorry though if I, most of the time, end each of my chapter with a cliffhanger. I think I just couldn't live with it. :p

I know you understand why cliffhangers are there, right? I'm really grateful for all of your patience for this story.

I'm so glad to know that you guys are really loving it. We're almost getting there -- the end of it.

I want you to prepare you hearts and brace yourselves.

But on the other note, my schedule has also changed. It's because of my dance rehearsals. I hope you guys will stay with me as we reach the last few chappies of this story.

Again, thanks to everyone. I'm off to work now.

Keep your comments coming -- they're such good sources of inspiration and motivation.

Wo ai ni~ <3