Meet the Player

You are my everything

 

The sunlight rays touched Kris’ half body as he peacefully slept. He got home late last night just like his usual routine because he had too much party again. He suddenly groaned when he felt a pair of arms wrapped his body and soft voice gently whispered on his ear.

 

“Good morning baby.”

 

Kris budged a little when he felt a tingling sensation when her warm breath touched his skin. He turned around and looked at the new girl he slept with. He smiled at her and quickly stole a kiss from her. This made the girl blushed.

 

“Good morning beautiful.”

 

Kris Wu, the only son and heir of Wu Corporation. Handsome, elegant, and stunning – the words that mostly described him. But one word could never be apart from him – a player. Kris’ normal day starts on playing sports like basketball and car racing, different photo shoots and a little of studying. But in the evening, he’s an avid customer of every club in Seoul. He could be seen dancing and having fun with different girls every night and eventually, sleeping with one of them.

 

Kris was cuddling with his blonde American girl when the voice of their butler surprised him.

 

“Young master, young master! You need to wake up now. Your dad is on his way now from his business trip.” Butler Li said as he nervously knocked on his young master’s door.

 

Kris almost fell on his bed when he heard it. His dad was gone for a week because of his business trip in Paris. His dad knows his clubbing hobbies, but his dad doesn’t like the idea of him bringing girls in their mansion. He quickly pulled the girl from his bed and asked her to change.

 

“But babe, don’t you want me to meet your daddy?” the girl said.

 

“Not now babe. Maybe next time.” He said with his fluent English.

 

“But…” he cut her off by planting another kiss.

 

“I’m really sorry. I love you Sandra.”

 

“Sandra?? My name is Catherine.” Just like the other times, Kris always forgets the girls’ name he sleeps with.

 

“Oh yeah  Catherine! I forgot your name because of your enchanting scent. I’ll call you, alright? Butler Li please guide her way out to the other door.” He commanded.

 

And their butler did what he asked. After the girl left, Kris immediately changed to meet his father.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

After a couple of minutes, Kris had finally finished changing. He went downstairs to meet his father in their dining area who was reading a newspaper.

 

“Kris, did you come home late again last night? It’s already past 12 and you just woke up. When will you ever change? I don’t know what to do with you anymore.” Mr. Wu started to nag at him even before he reached his seat.

 

This is a usual scenario in Wu’s residence. Kris and his father meet once or twice a week only, but his father has never been of fond of his daily activities so he always ends up scolding him.

 

“Dad, is there something new? You know I can’t live without going on night clubs, right? Do you expect me to stay at home all night and wait for you? I’m not a young kid, anymore.” He casually answered his father without any regrets.

 

Mr. Wu just shook his head as he flipped through the pages of the newspaper. After taking another sip of his coffee, Mr. Wu spoke suddenly remembered something.

 

“I know you have plans tonight, but you have to clear it because you have to go somewhere.”

 

“And why do I have to do that?”

 

“Because I set you up on date with the daughter of Mr. Park.”

 

“Again?” Kris murmured. It’s a typical thing for Kris being set up on a date, especially by his father. He never refused even once since he’s also enjoying it. But his father is against with the mere fact that Kris could date three ladies at the same time.

 

“Don’t worry Dad, I’ll be there tonight. I’m done eating.” And he stood up as prepared to live.

 

“Kris…”

 

It made him turned around when he heard his father called him with a more sincere voice.

 

“I know you like playing games, but I want you to be serious this time because that girl might be your future wife.”

 

Kris smirked and felt a sudden annoyance with his father’s request, “We’ll see.” And he completely left.

 

 

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Minyoung got home just right in time. She still had an hour to prepare for the date her parents set up for her. She took out a simple dress from her closet and wore it. She sat in front of her mirror and started to brush her long wavy hair. But her eomma suddenly came in and brought something with her.

 

“Minyoung-ah, are you ready?”

 

“Oh,eomma? I’m almost done.” She said as she stood up from his seat.

 

“Oh? What are you wearing? It’s so plain and simple. Come here and wear this.” And she handed the dress she bought to Minyoung.

 

“But eomma, I’m more comfortable with this --“

 

“ – no, no, you have to wear this. Go and put it on.” Minyoung got no choice but to follow her mother.

 

After putting it on, Minyoung came out the dressing room and her eomma was very satisfied with how her daughter looked like on the dress she chose – it was a black silk dress.

 

“Aigoo! My princess is so pretty!” she exclaimed in awe.

 

“Uhm, eomma. Isn’t this too y?” Minyoung hesitantly said.

 

“Aniya. It’s so pretty! I’m sure Kris will fall in love with you once he sees you on this dress.” Mrs. Wu grinned with her own idea and Minyoung hissed. I knew it, eomma intently chose this dress. She thought.

 

Once she was done preparing, Mrs. Park guided her and before she left, she kissed her mom goodbye.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Their date was set on a very fancy restaurant located in the heart of Seoul. Minyoung got out the car and slowly entered the place. In her surprise, a waiter came up to her and led her to a reserved seat for two.

 

 

Minyoung was wondering why the waiter guided her outside the restaurant, but when they reached their destination, she realized that there was private dining set for their date. The moment they got there, a man greeted them. The man was wearing a white casual slim shirt with long sleeves and standing around six feet tall. He must be Kris. Minyoung thought as she walked towards him.

(he's finally here! ^^~)

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kris.” He formally introduced himself. I didn’t expect her to be this pretty. He commented through his mind.

 

“Annyeong! I’m Minyoung.” She plainly responded.

 

Kris showed a little smile as he pulled out the chair for her. When the two of them were both sitting, Minyoung just kept on looking around while Kris was intently staring at her. Minyoung felt conscious with the way he stared at her so she cleared before she broke the awkward silence between them.

 

“Are you just going stare at me the whole night?” She bluntly said.

 

Kris smirked with the way she responded to his stares. For the first time, a girl didn’t die with his “killer glare”.

 

“I didn’t expect that the heiress of Park Enterprise is very beautiful.” He started using his flowery words but Minyoung wasn’t pleased because she knew that this was just one of his tactics. She took a sip on her wine and Kris just continued to check her out.

 

“So, I heard that you’re not interested on this date.” Kris began to open a casual conversation.

 

“Are you?”

 

“Well, at first, I wasn’t… but now, I am. I’m REALLY interested.” and he emphasized the word to show his enthusiasm. Minyoung couldn’t take it anymore. I wish I could just run away and leave this bastard but eomma and appa will find it out for sure.

 

“Smile even though you’re not interested in this thing. You seem so stiff.” Kris commented as he started to dig in.

 

Minyoung sighed with disbelief but also started eating quietly. However, Kris seemed to be so satisfied with just looking at her. For the first time – a very submissive lady. He commented again.

 

“Are you really just going to stare at me like that?”

 

“Yes. Why? Are you feeling uneasy?”

 

“Yes. And if you won’t stop it, I’ll just leave here.” She threatened but instead of stopping, Kris leaned closer to watch her. Minyoung’s eyes rolled as she was completely getting irritated by this guy. She finally stood up as she dropped the table napkin and threw a glance at him. She was preparing to walk out but Kris grabbed her wrist.

 

“Alright, alright, I’m sorry. I’ll stop now.” Kris said as she turned to him. Minyoung got back to her seat without saying a word. She continued eating when suddenly a y jazz music (please click) started playing on the background. Kris stood up on his seat and walked towards her. He reached her hand and Minyoung raised her eyebrow.

 

“What do you want?” she asked.

 

“May I have this dance?”

 

Aish, seriously? Even before she could protest, Kris already took her hand and that made her stand up. The next thing she knew, Kris was already holding her waist and pulling her closely to him. They slowly swayed to the rhythm.

 

“You smell nice…” he gently whispered on her hair. Admittedly, that sent shivers to her spine. Focus Minyoung, you shouldn’t fall to his trap.

 

“I hate your perfume.” She commented.

 

Kris let out a small chuckle with her comment, “You keep on opposing everything I say since we got here. If I say I hate you, will you say you like me?” he said with his deep voice.

 

“You wish.”

 

No matter how much Minyoung tried to stop from dancing, it seemed like Kris completely got a full control of her. They managed to finish the entire song before they decided to go back to their seats.

 

“Tell me, why aren’t you interested in this date?” Kris asked her as they both sat again.

 

“Because… I hate “fixed marriage” and… I love someone else.” She managed to say.

 

“Really?” Kris furrowed his thick eyebrows and his suspicion made Minyoung’s heart to beat faster. Omo! I think he won’t buy it.

 

“Yes. So this whole thing won’t really work for me.”

 

“Well, if you already have a boyfriend, I must work harder…”

 

“Mwo!?”

 

“Yes. So I can steal you from him because I know I’m much better than him.” He proudly said.

 

Minyoung hissed with disbelief. “You’re unbelievable. How could a guy like you exist in this world? I’m going now. I’m tired.” With that she completely left.

 

Kris smirked as he finished the glass of wine. “She’s very different. Very interesting, indeed.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Did you like the music? Haha! He's my favorite saxophonist. 

Anyway, the entire chappie is obviously for our Duizhang! :D So he's actually here with us!

Dajia hao!

Omo! Kris I told you stop that kind of glare. If it didn't work for Minyoung... it still works for me! *dies*

I'm sorry, let me do it again. Hello everyone!

This chapter is so good right? Well, because I'm here.

*facepalms* Alright Kris... that's right! Anyway, thanks the readers now just like how Lu Han does it.

Huh? But I have no idea how he does it...

Anyway, thanks everyone for reading! 

Don't forget to post your comment and suscribe!

And that's how you do it! You're a fast learner Kris! :D

So I hope you guys enjoy it this chapter! I'd love to know what you think so please don't forget to post your comments! 

And what can you say about the poster? Beautiful isn't? Thanks to icepopsicle! :D

Thanks to all my subscribers! Please don't fonget to talk to me, Lu Han and Kris by posting your comments!

Wo ai ni!

*credits to all the rightful owners of this gifs and photos! :)