Their Success and His Plan

You are my everything

 

When Lu Han received the call from Minyoung last night, he immediately reviewed all the lessons he had for business and marketing. He has done a lot of great presentations in school before, but he has never been this nervous. Perhaps, it’s because this is going to be the first time that he will attend a real board meeting. He’s excited and nervous at the same time – real mixed emotion.

 

Lu Han chose a baby blue coat and a floral print shirt inside as his outfit today. Minyoung has been teaching him how to mix and match when it comes to his clothes and he easily learnt everything.

 

 

He came out the house and the same chauffeur from last night was already waiting for hiim. But he was surprised when Minyoung got off the car.

 

 

“Good morning Lulu!”

 

 

“G-Good morning! You’re also here?”

 

 

“Yes. I decided to pick you up so we can go to office together. Are you ready?”

 

 

“Ne!”

 

 

With that, they got inside together and took off.

 

 

 

             

 

 

 

When Lu Han and Minyoung arrived in the board room, all the board members suspiciously looked at them. The board was composed of two Americans, one Indian, two Koreans and one Chinese. Lu Han was able to recognize them because there were mini flags in their positions where they were seated. He also recognized Minyoung’s appa and Kris – yes, Kris was also inside the board room and he shot a glare at him.

 

 

Minyoung took Lu Han’s hand and grabbed him to sit at the back with her. Mr. Park started the meeting and they tackled about the ways of advertising the latest car released by Wu Corporation. Kris’ dad wasn’t in the board so he attended as representative.  Mr. Park asked the head of their creative team to discuss their proposed plan.

 

 

“So aside from posters and fliers, we decided to shoot a commercial for this new car of Wu Corporation. In this presentation, you will see the sequence of the planned commercial. Kris will show up on the scene as he handsomely drives the car. The objective of that scene is to give a “cool-guy” feel for anyone who will drive this car in the future.”  And she finished the presentation.

 

 

“That’s a very interesting plot.” One of the American client commented.

 

 

“I’m glad you liked it Mr. Smith! How about you Mr. Chan? What can you say?” Mr. Park asked the Chinese member.

 

 

“This is good. But something is missing… but I can’t determine what it is.” He commented as he tried to figure out what was missing.

 

 

“Is that so? Well, let’s ask some help to find out what’s missing.” Mr. Park turned to where Lu Han and Minyoung were sitting. “Lu Han, I want to hear your two cents. What can you say about the presentation?”

 

 

Lu Han and Minyoung were both startled with Mr. Park’s sudden request. But Minyoung managed to cheer him up before he finally stood up and cleared his throat.

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Lu Han.” He introduced himself first before he started giving his opinion. “The presentation is really good…” he started walking in front as he continued, “…but the plot seemed to be a little cliché. It focuses more on the creative scenes and the “model” but we’re really missing something just like Mr. Chan said – we’re missing the essence of advertising. What would be the benefits of having this car? What’s the difference of this car to other cars in town? These are the questions, which I believe; we should be able to answer in this commercial. To educate and attract the consumers at the same time – that should be the main objective of this advertising.” Lu Han articulately stated.

 

 

Everyone in the board room applauded as Lu Han finished discussing about his opinion. He just humbly smiled and bowed at them and he could see Minyoung excitedly put her thumbs up.

 

 

“He’s right! That’s what’s missing.” Mr. Chan agreed.

 

 

“This boy is a genius! What’s your relationship with him Mr. Park?” Mr. Lee, one of the Korean members, asked.

 

 

“He’s my boyfr – ”

 

 

“He’s Minyoung’s friend.”  Minyoung was about to answer the question but her father cut her off. She understood her appa though. She knows that it wouldn’t be a good idea if many people find out that he’s dating someone right now – it’s bad for the company’s image.

 

 

While everyone was busy complimenting Lu Han and listening to his suggestions, Kris was completely getting annoyed with the entire scene and him being ignored. As he watched the board members carefully listening to Lu Han, he made his way to Minyoung at the back and sat next to her.

 

 

“Your boyfriend is sure smart.” He mentioned.

 

 

Minyoung got surprised with his sudden remark, “Oh, t-thanks. He’s a scholar so I knew that he’d really nail this. I’m really proud of him.” She said. Those words just came out naturally from since everything she said was true.

 

 

Kris just kept quiet as she watched her looking at her boyfriend.

 

 

 

             

 

 

 

“Woah! Lu Han, you are so great! I didn’t expect that you could turn things out like that! Daebak!” Minyoung exclaimed as they came out from the board room.

 

 

“Thanks. I just applied what I’ve learnt in school.” He humbly responded. They walked out the room together but when the other board members came out, they politely bowed at each one of them. Last to come out was Minyoung’s father who patted Lu Han’s shoulder and looked very pleased with his performance today.

 

 

“I think my Appa starts to be in favor of you…” Minyoung playfully whispered to Lu Han as her father left. The two of them just chuckled as they continued to talk about their success. Meanwhile, Kris was just watching them from afar with an inexplicable look on his face.

 

 

Lu Han and Minyoung completely left the building and got inside the car together. As they sat at the back seat, Minyoung turned to him with a smiled.

 

 

“Do you have any plans tomorrow?” she suddenly asked.

 

 

“Ahm… tomorrow’s a weekend so no classes. Why?”

 

 

“Well, can you accompany me somewhere? There’s a place that I haven’t visited in a while and I really miss this place… please?” she smiled with her puppy eyes.

 

 

Lu Han thought for a moment before he nodded and that Minyoung made so happy.

 

 

“So tomorrow, then? I’ll just pick you up okay?” and Lu Han just smiled when he could sense the excitement in Minyoung’s face.

 

 

 

             

 

 

 

“I’ve never seen you this pissed off before.” Xiumin chuckled. Kris called his friends just to vent out because of what happened earlier in the board meeting.

 

 

“I’ve never seen gege this serious with a girl before.” Tao added as he lazily sat  in the corner.

 

 

(gorgeous panda is here)

 

“I told you, most thing I hate is when someone steals the spotlight.” He scoffed. He seriously didn’t like the fact that Lu Han did a great job  so everyone turned to him and he got completely ignored – but Kris knew that there was really something that made him upset.

 

 

“Is that really it? Or is it because it’s getting harder for you to get Minyoung now?” Xiumin asked but even before Kris could answer, one of his friends threw another assumption.

 

 

“Maybe because he’s jealous?” Kai uttered as he browsed through the magazine pages.

 

 

“Yah! Jongin, jealousy is not in my book. Always remember that!” and he shot glare at him while just Kai just smirked.

 

(and y Kai is here too)

 

“Hey, hey, chill dude! We know that it’s not part of your dictionary.” Xiumin tried to cool down Kris’ head. He completely yielded as he sat on the couch.

 

 

“You know, I just didn’t expect that it would take this long.” Kris said as he pressed his knuckles on his palm.

 

 

“Hyung, if you want some help, we have an idea how you can score with her easily.” Kai suggested as he sat next to him and put his arm around his shoulders.

 

 

“What is it?”He asked. Kai leaned closer as he whispered to Kris’ ear and when he finally got the idea, an evil smile crept on his face.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

 

 

Mrs. Sarang, I have one question...

Do you really want me that bad???

Ahh.. K-Kris, that doesn't sound right... O_o

I mean, do you really want me to have this bad image for this story? I just noticed...

A-ahh, well about that? I don't wanna spoil my story, so can you just wait? 

Annyeonghaseyo my dear readers!

Hahaha! So Kris has finally noticed it. XD Don't worry Kris, I know you're not really bad. Its just so fun giving you a two-faced type of character.

So what can you say about this latest update? New characters just showed up! :D

Anyway, thank you to my new subscribers! Please continue to enjoy the story. Please don't forget to post your comment. 

Aish, where's Lu Han when I need him the most... OTL

Why do you keep on looking for Lu Han when I'm already here?

It's because Lu Han smiles at me and he always grants my wish.

Do  you think I can't grant your wish?

Okay... buing buing!

Aish jinjja? As in now?

Yes, now... *waiting*

Do you really want me to do it?

Okay...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe next time...

Hahaha! LOL!

 

 

 

I'm so mean.. but seriously, his face is so epic.

Thanks again everyone! :D

Wo ai ni~

 

*credits to all the owners of these amazing gifs. None of these are mine.