The Offer

You are my everything

 

The next morning, Lu Han received a text message from Suho about the other job he was looking for. He quickly got up the bed and prepared to meet up with him. He didn’t expect an immediate response from Suho, but he sure was thankful about it.

 

They met up at the same the café near their school.

 

“Lu Han,  do you REALLY need another job right now?”

 

“Yes.” He firmly said.

 

“Are you willing to do ANY of kind of job?”

 

“Yes. ANY kind of job.”

 

“Alright, according to appa, there’s no available job vacancies right now.” Lu Han’s hope dropped when he heard these words. He actually thought that Suho was able to find a job for him.

 

“But…” Suho continued, “…something happened. My sister’s best friend came and needed to hire someone.”

 

Lu Han’s hope sparked again. He let Suho to continue and he carefully listened.

 

“My sister’s best friend also came from the elite family, but unlike any other ladies, she doesn’t like the idea of “fixed marriage” and it seems like, she’s getting in to one anytime soon.”

 

Suho drank water first before he continued, “So she came up to us and asked some help. She needs someone to pretend as her boyfriend and she’s willing to pay.”

 

“So, are you telling me to pretend as her boyfriend?” Lu Han was slowly getting the drift of what Suho was talking about.

 

“Yes, can you do that?”

 

“That sounds doable.” He said.

 

“That’s good. But there’s another thing…and this might be the problem.” Suho just looked at him and observed his reaction.

 

“What is it?”

 

             

Kris, together with his friend Xiumin, went golfing just like any ordinary day.

 

(let's welcome Xiumin aka Baozi!)

“So she’s different? How could you say so?” Xiumin said as he prepared to propel the golf ball.

 

“She’s different. She’s submissive but definitely hot. I’m so tired of those kinds of girls who are so aggressive and willing to go once I talk to them. But she’s not like that. I like the way she opposed with every word I said, the way she wrinkled her nose when she got irritated, and the way she glanced at me. She’s my “ideal girl”.”

 

After , Xiumin and Kris went to the other location of the holes.

 

“Well, it sounds like Mr. Wu Fan has found his match, that’s a challenge then. Do you think you can easily get her?” Xiumin asked Kris who was preparing to hit the ball. When the ball successfully got into the hole, Kris turned to Xiumin with a sly smile.

 

“Of course! I can make her love me, that’s as easy as ABC…” he bragged.

 

“But you said she has a boyfriend, right?”

 

“So what? It’s just a “boyfriend”…not “husband”. Many girls have left their boyfriends for me…and I can assure you, she would do the same.” He smirked before he hit another ball to the hole.

 

             

 

Minyoung was still on her bed and talking to Juri over the phone. She told her about what happened to the date she had with Kris.

 

“He’s unbelievable! I just witnessed how arrogant and ert he is.” She said with a sense of annoyance on her tone. She couldn’t seem to move on from Kris’ words last night.

 

“Calm down Minyoung-ah. We’re almost there. By the way, my flight to L.A. will be tomorrow morning.”

 

Minyoung suddenly got up when Juri mentioned about her flight. She felt a sudden anxiety because of the thought that she would be alone with this plan now.

 

“Don’t worry Minyoung-ah. Suho told me that he already found someone who would do the job. He’s talking to him right now and once everything’s settled, you can meet him up by tomorrow.” Juri assured her.

 

“Oh! Juri komawo! It seems like you won’t be able to meet this person. But don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.”

 

“I know you will. Just make sure to remember all the tips I gave you – it’s your checklist to make sure that this person is “gay” and don’t forget to call me and tell me how everything’s going, araji?”

 

“Ne!” and she finally hang up. Minyoung laid her body to the bed again as she tightly closed her eyes.

 

“I wish Suho could really make him agree on this plan…” she uttered to herself.

 

             

 

“MWO!? To be a gay? No way!” Lu Han exclaimed as Suho explained to him the plan.

 

“I know it won’t be easy but listen. You will only pretend that you’re gay in front of her, but once you start acting like a couple, you can go ahead do your real job of pretending as her boyfriend.” Suho suggested.

 

“B-but… I’m not sure if I can do it.” Lu Han started to feel uneasy of this suggestion. But Suho decided to help him but telling a certain fact.

 

“She’s willing to pay you ten thousand a day or more and you will be doing this only for a month, can’t you still do it?”

 

Ten thousand a day and only for a month? That would let me earn three hundred thousand – just exactly the amount I need. Lu Han realized these things when Suho mentioned about the pay he would get if he agreed on it.

 

Lu Han kept quiet for a long time and thought deeply about this offer.

 

“Lu Han, I understand if you can’t really do it. I just thought that you really need to get another job so I suggested this to you. Even Yang Yang refused it, so I can’t blame you.” Suho stood up and prepared to leave. Lu Han deeply stared at glass of water. Remember the contract Lu Han, if you do this, you can easily sign the contract and reach your dreams. Don’t worry about being a “gay” for just a moment, you can do this. He bit his lower lip when he finally reached a decision.

 

“Suho…” he called out. It made Suho to stop from leaving and looked back at him, “… you will help me with this, right?”

 

“Of course, this will be our secret plan.”

 

“Araseo…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…I’m in.”

 _____________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

Annyeong everyone! OMG! Lu Han's gonna do it! Are you wondering what will happen next? Hmm... 

Anyway, thanks to my new subscribers! I really hope that you're enjoying the story so far. But I'd really love to talk to you and read your comments. So I hope that I'd be able to hear from you soon. That will make me so happy...and even Lu Han, right Lu?

That's right! And everytime you talk to me, it just doesn't make happy -- it makes me

and I know you don't want to see me

right?

So you! Yes, you! 

I love you! Talk to me, araji?

What Lu Han means is please post a comment because we'd really love to know what you think about the story. :D

I actually asked Kris if he could also drop by to help Lu Han promoting this story. But he refused when I asked him to do another "buing buing"... OTL Haha!

Anyway, thanks again for reading! If I finish the next chapter today, I'll make sure to post it right away. Wo ai ni~

*credits to the rightful owners of these gifs and photos! :)