His confession

You are my everything

 

Evening came and Lu Han prepared himself in meeting Juri tonight. Being Minyoung’s best friend, he was already expecting that she would be mad at him and of what he did. But he was ready to face her and all the consequences.

 

Arriving in the resto-bar, Lu Han knew that he didn’t come to this place just to work – he was also here to face and admit the truth.

 

He was greeted by Suho, who looked more serious than ever, and his sister – Juri. The moment he arrived, she was already giving him a piercing gaze.

 

“Lu Han, this is my sister Juri. And noona, this is Lu Han.” Suho awkwardly introduced them to each other. Juri asked them to sit and without looking away, Juri began to talk.

 

“I didn’t expect that our first meeting would be like this. I’ve been a fan of yours since Suho brought me to this place. But how could you agree to this plan even if you knew that it would be very complicated?” She started interrogating him.

 

“Noona, like I’ve said…because he badly needed it –”

 

“Shut up Kim Joonmyun! I’m not asking you.” She yelled at him with her fuming eyes and that made Suho to comply when he heard her mentioned his full name. He knows that she’s seriously mad when she does it. Juri stared back at Lu Han who was nervously playing with his hands. After swallowing hard, he took all of his guts to answer her question.

 

“I’m sorry. But I agreed because I really needed to earn money and Suho offered it to me. It’s also my fault because I agreed with it.” He explained, still looking down.

 

“You even agreed to pretend as a gay to Minyoung. As her best friend, I know how she could easy believe in such things. And I didn’t realize that leaving her with this plan would be a very bad idea. Now, when are you planning to tell her the truth? How are you going to tell her about your real identity? About you…fooling her?” Juri said furiously.

 

Lu Han finally had the courage to face her. “I’ll tell her as soon as tomorrow.” He said.

 

“Are you sure you can tell her the truth tomorrow?” Suho turned to him with too much surprise.

 

“Yes. I will bring her in this resto-bar and tell her the truth – and what I really feel for her.” Upon hearing this, Juri narrowed her eyes.

 

“What do you mean? What do you really feel for her?”  she asked.

 

There was a long pause before Lu Han responded to her, “I mean… I’m in love with her.”

 

When Juri heard this, her stares softened. It seems like he feels the same way for her. I’m still not sure how Minyoung will react on this, though. I hope everything will turn out right. She thought to herself.

 

“Well, you really have to tell her the truth then before she learns about it from anyone else. I’ll be quiet and won’t tell her anything – but you need to keep your words.” She said, asking for an assurance from him.

 

Lu Han nodded and thank her for giving this chance.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Author's note:

I'm sorry, I have to show up in the middle. :D

Regarding the poll -- the aswer is here. Hooray for those who guessed it right! ^^~

I really worked hard for this part so I hope you'll like it. And to feel this scene even more, please listen to this song. It's my official theme song for this guy. Heehee~

 

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

After thinking for a couple of times, Kris finally decided to give Minyoung a call. He would want to meet her up and confront her personally about what he found out. This might be more painful but he would want to hear straight from her if all of these were true.

 

He decided to meet her up at the same café where she and Lu Han often meet up. It was the café near the university.

 

Walking inside the café, Minyoung wondered why Kris chose this very familiar place. I wonder how he discovered this place. Clueless, Minyoung went straight inside the café and looked for Kris. The moment she saw him, she greeted him with a smile, but unlike before, Kris just stared at her in return.

 

“Why do you suddenly want to meet up?” she asked, still smiling at him.

 

Kris didn’t say anything and just continued staring at her with his blank face. Minyoung suddenly felt conscious with the way he looked at her. Why is he looking at me like this again? She thought. She felt like the old Kris she first met came back – cold and insensitive.

 

Kris leaned back on his chair and clearing his throat before speaking, “I’m sorry…”

 

Minyoung studied his face and even he was not saying anything much, she knew that something was bothering him.

 

“Is there something wrong Kris?” she asked, concerned. Kris looked away and tried to hold his emotions firmly but Minyoung gently put her hand on top of his. He was taken aback.

 

“I’m your friend, remember? So tell me what it is and maybe I could help.” She said. He couldn’t help it anymore so he slowly took her hands and squeezed it.

 

“How could you do this?” he asked with his shaky voice.

 

Minyoung was baffled with his sudden query. “What do you mean? I don’t understand…”

 

“How could you lie? To your parents, to everyone… to me?”

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Minyoung feared when he kept on throwing questions. She quickly pulled her hands from him and she saw his eyes filled with disbelief.

 

 

 

Kris scoffed as she tried to deny everything. He took out the short brown envelope that Detective Chen gave him and put it on the table. Minyoung took it and opened the envelope. As she pulled out papers, she found out that contained some basic information about Lu Han and her.

 

“Do you hate me this much that you have to get someone pretend as you’re boyfriend?” Kris started.

 

Minyoung’s widened in horror when she realized that Kris already discovered their secret.

 

“H-How did you find out about it?” she asked haltingly.

 

“I accidentally overheard your conversation with Lu Han at your parents' party. But I didn’t confront you that night because I wanted to confirm it by myself.  I hired a detective and surprisingly, he was able to give me all of this information in few days. I didn’t expect that you could do this.” Kris said, disappointment was written all over his face. He stood up and prepared to leave Minyoung but she hastily stood up too and stopped him.

 

“Kris, wait…” she called. Kris turned around and looked at her with his serious face.

 

 

 

“Please…please don’t tell my parents.” She pleaded. She knew that it was already too much to ask. But she wanted to be the one to tell the truth to her parents.

 

Kris scoffed and he just couldn’t believe that she could still ask such favor. Can’t you really see it Minyoung? Can’t you really see that I’m hurting? While he tried to control his own tears, Minyoung wasn’t able to stop hers.

 

“I don’t hate you Kris. It’s not true. For the times that we’ve been together, I realized how good person you are from within. But I don’t like “fixed marriages” so when my parents set this date with you, I heedlessly thought of an excuse so my parents would stop all of this. I just wanted to show them that I don’t need it and I can be happy without it.” She explained, while tears endlessly running down to her cheeks.

 

Kris walked towards her and gazed at her. “But you didn’t even give me a chance. Do you think it’s fair? Why don’t you just say it? You hate me and you hate being with me right?” he said, trying his best to hide his pain.

 

Minyoung shook her head as she continued to sob, “No, Kris. It’s not true. Maybe, I was being judgmental at first… but I didn’t want you to feel this way.” Minyoung sobbed as she felt guilt eating her up. She didn’t expect that Kris would feel this bad because of what she did.

 

“I’m sorry… I’m really sorry Kris.”

 

Seeing her cry made Kris even weaker. He couldn’t stop his tears anymore so he walked closer to Minyoung and held her shoulders.

 

“Please stop crying… I hate seeing you cry like this.” He gently told her.

 

“I’m really sorry Kris. You can stay mad at me and I’ll understand.” She said. She covered with her hand as she continued to sob.

 

Kris couldn’t control his feelings anymore.  He pulled Minyoung closer to him by holding her waist and hastily put her hands down. Without any words, Kris softly kissed her lips and that made Minyoung stopped from her sobbing. For a couple of minutes, their lips stayed locked. When Kris finally pulled away, he sighed before he spoke up.

 

“I love you Minyoung and I can’t stay mad at you.” He told her. Minyoung, who was still in shock, couldn’t seem to find the right words to say with his sudden confession. As she looked at him, the piercing gaze and cold stares were gone – in his eyes, she could only see sincerity and love.

 

“I won’t tell them anything… but there’s only one thing I want to ask. I hope that from now on, you’ll give me a fair chance to show what I really feel for you.”

 

“B-But…”

 

“Please…” he pleaded.

 

Minyoung didn’t say anything and before Kris left, he handed to her the envelope. “There’s something that you might also need to know. I’m just doing this because I don’t want you to get hurt in the end.” His words caused confusion to Minyoung but she didn’t ask anymore because she was already grateful that Kris agreed on her request.

 

“Check it once you get home.” He said before he completely left.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

And I'm back! Hahaha! So, okay... I just got home from work but when I decided to check this page on my phone, I just got too excited when I saw your comments.

So, there it is. I hope I didn't disappoint you but I just really want him to have his moment. :D

For all the KrisYoung shippers, did you like it? And for those who voted for Kris, what can you say about his confession? 

For all LuMin shippers out there, don't worry. You guys trust Mrs. Sarang, right?

So, the drama is just starting and for the last five chapters (yes, there are only five chapters left), I want you to prepare enough Kleenex on your side. LOL! Okay, that's exaggerating! 

I also want to know what you guys think about the song? Well, 4Men is my most favorite ballad group and that won't ever change. Random much!

Anyway, thank you so much for all of you anticipation and enthusiasm towards this story. Stay with me as we reach the end, araji?

Wo ai ni~

P.S. I have to sleep now since I just started my graveyard shift last night...and here I am, half-asleep. Haha! Don't worry about me though. You guys are my vitamins...(CHEESY!) XD

And lastly I want to ask you again, I'm just curious if your minds have changed after reading this chapter.

 

*credits to all the owners of these gifs.