Wish

You are my everything

 

Lu Han and Minyoung embarrassedly pulled away from each other when they realized that their lips touched. However, the kids squealed in glee as they clapped their hands.

 

 

“And they lived happily ever after!” they finished the story in chorus. Minyoung giggled but she still couldn’t hide her cheeks from burning while Lu Han just stood up and couldn’t even look at her.

 

 

When the bell suddenly rang, the children quickly stood up and ran outside. It was a signal for the break or time to play in outside.

 

 

“Mianhae – ” Lu Han and  Minyoung said at the same time – still without looking at each other.

 

 

“It was an accident. Let’s just forget about it.”She managed to say as she followed the children who ran outside. Lu Han mentally slammed his head to the wall because of what just happened.

 

 

“Lu Han! What did you do!? If you keep on doing acting like this, she’d definitely catch you.” He worriedly uttered to himself as he touched his nape.

 

 

 

             

 

 

Minyoung was walking outside the orphanage already as she happily watched the kids playing in their playground.  But as she walked, she would still have this flashback of the incident happened between her and Lu Han.

 

 

Minyoung, it was an accident! You’re just overthinking! She thought as she touched her chest because she knew that deep inside her something was wrong,

 

 

“Minyoung!” a familiar voice called her from behind. It was Lu Han.

 

 

“I’m sorry; I wasn’t able to follow you right away because I had to go to the restroom.” He said.

 

 

“Gwaenchana!” she said and seemed flustered with Lu Han’s appearance. Eottokhe? What’s wrong with me? Why is my heart beating fast all of a sudden? Questions filled her so she immediately looked away and continued to walk as Lu Han just follower her around.

 

 

“Princess!” the children waved at Minyoung from their playground and she fondly waved back.

 

 

“Why do they call you Princess?” Lu Han asked out of nowhere. She gasped when Lu Han asked that question. She felt that he was starting another casual conversation so she felt relieved with it.

 

 

“Because they think that I look like one.”

 

 

“Well, I think you really are. You live in a palace-like mansion and you’re as beautiful as a princess in a fairytale.” He commented.

 

 

She paused for a while and stared at him for a moment. Why is he saying these kinds of things? She wondered. Lu Han noticed that she stared at him when he said that so he instantly thought of a way to take it back.

 

 

“Too bad, they thought that I was a prince charming. I wanted to be a princess too.” And he added.

 

 

This made Minyoung to burst into laughter when she completely remembered that Lu Han’s not really a guy.

 

 

“Of course you are. Don’t worry, for me, you are a princess – Princess Lulu!” she said. No matter how disgusted it sounds, Lu Han just beamed to act that he really liked it – even he really didn’t.

 

 

After strolling around for a couple of minutes, they decided to stop and sit on a bench.

 

 

“Why did you choose to support this orphanage? You must be really fond of kids.”

 

 

“Yes, I am. It’s because I don’t have siblings. Being the only child could be sad at times. You have siblings, right?”

 

 

“Yeah, I have a younger brother and a younger sister.”

 

 

“That must be fun. I really envy those people who have siblings.” she sighed as she thought of her grown up wish.

 

 

“Don’t worry Minyoung. Even if you don’t have a big family right now, you could plan your own for the future.” He said.

 

 

“Why is that so?” she furrowed her eyebrows as she asked this question.

 

 

“Because as I watched you earlier, you don’t look like a typical noona or eonni to them, you’re like an eomma. I think you’d be a great mom someday.”

 

 

It made her chortle when he said those words, “Yah! Lulu, are you fond watching of romantic movies?”

 

 

“Waeyo?”

 

 

“Because I’ve heard those lines before in a romantic film – the guy telling the girl that she’d make a great mom someday and then eventually, he’d ask her to marry him and build a future with him. Don’t tell me, you’re gonna ask me the same thing too?” she kid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Would that be possible? Can I really marry you and build a future with you? I wish. These questions suddenly hit him as he stared at her with his dreamy eyes. He stayed like that for a moment when reality finally woke him up.

 

 

“In your dreams…” he scoffed.

 

 

“Hey! I was just kidding! I know you wouldn’t do that… my bad. Anyway, Mother Superior might be looking for us now. Let’s go back!” she stood up and went ahead.

 

 

Lu Han lingered awhile on the bench as he pondered upon the things that he did today.

 

 

“Aish Lu Han! Why are you suddenly acting like this? Put yourself back together! Don’t forget the secret plan and the contract!”  Lu Han reminded himself as he felt a little perplexed due to what happened earlier.

 

 

 

             

 

 

“Kamsahamnida Minyoung and Lu Han!” The abbess said before they left.

 

 

“Annyeong Mother Superior!” Lu Han bowed at her.

 

 

“Annyeong! I hope you two will come back soon, I’m sure the kids will you miss you.”

 

 

“We will Mother Superior. Thank you so much as well. We’ll go ahead now.” With that they completely left.

 

 

 

             

 

 

“Thank you so much for joining me today.” Minyoung told Lu Han. They finally got back in Seoul and decided to give him a ride way home.

 

 

“No, thank you! I really enjoyed playing with them. I suddenly thought of my younger siblings. Promise me that we’ll go there again.” Lu Han said with a big smile on his face.

 

 

“Of course! I’m pretty sure they would love to see their Prince charming again – or should I say, Princess Lulu?” She teased. They both burst into laughter for a while.

 

 

“It’s getting late now so you should go back home. Drive safely.” He said.

 

 

“Alright. Annyeong Lulu!”

 

 

“Annyeong!” with that Minyoung got inside the car and drove off before Lu Han finally stepped in his apartment.

 

 

As the door shut, Lu Han laid on his bed with the huge smile plastered on his face. He was feeling anxious because of the “accident” that happened earlier but now, he got completely relieved as he thought that there’s really nothing to be worried about. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

A short update for everyone. Since it's way too short, I'll be posting another update later on. But I have to sleep first -- oh how I love sleeping! Haha! 

Anyway, thank you so much everyone for showing such enthusiasm to this fanfic. I know that you really enjoyed the previous chapter so watch out because there will be more in the next chappies. Omigad... all my feels for this story. New characters, new exciting moments and new twists -- those are just little teasers I can give right now.

And oh, one more thing -- have you guys seen MAXSTEP MV? Our Lu Han looked so manly in that video. *faints*

Look!

*dies*

I know that Kai, Taemin, Henry, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were also there -- but I just couldn't take my eyes off of our baby. *spazzes*

 

Anyway, that's enough for fangirling! Time to sleep now. Let me know what you think about this chappie.

Wo ai ni~ 

*credits to oh-luhans.tumblr.com for all of these amazing gifs from the MV. <3