The cousin

You are my everything

 

Lu Han was walking down the corridor when Suho ran to him as he called his name.

 

 

"I'm glad to see you here. I haven't heard from you for a while so I started to get worried." he said as he gasped for air because he ran to follow Lu Han.

 

 

"Everything's fine Suho." and they walked together as Lu Han gave him an update of what happened for his first week.

 

 

They went straight to the canteen as they went on with their conversation.

 

 

"So everything has been really doing well then."

 

 

"Yes. Her dad was very impressed with my knowledge in business. Her mom seems to be getting fond of me too. But I just met Kris, the guy they set up Minyoung on a date with."

 

 

"Wow! That sounds really interesting. But how's your "gay" act doing? Haven't she suspected you or something?"

 

 

"I don't think so. But it's really hard to keep it up especially if I couldn't control myself..."

 

 

"W-Wait! What do you mean?"

 

 

"What I meant was, being in front of a beautiful lady like her -- who wouldn't get stunned?" he said as he remembered every beautiful feature she has.

 

 

Suho furrowed his eyes as he leaned closer to him and shot a suspicious look. "Wait a minute Lu Han, you're starting to like her, aren't you?"

 

 

That made Lu Han gulped when he heard his question. Am I? Am I really starting to like her? He asked himself.

 

 

"I don't think so. It's just a simple admiration. Besides, I know that this is pure business." he retorted.

 

 

"That's a relief. I just want to remind you that she thinks you're a gay so if you'd start having special feelings for her, that would be very complicated. And I thought you're doing this because that contract." Suho just reminded him of his main reason of getting this job.

 

"Yes. That's my most priority right now." he released a sigh of relief when things were getting clearer to him again.

 


 

 

             

 

 

 

Lu Han was on his way home when he received a call from Minyoung. She asked him to meet her up at the cafe near the school.

 

 

 

"These are some basic info about our company. You might want to learn more about it just in case Appa asks you regarding our business." she said as she handed him the brown envelope.

 

 

"Thanks."

 

 

"And oh, one more thing..." she rummaged her bag and pulled out another envelope, "...this is your first week salary."

 

 

Lu Han took it from her and he slowly peeked inside the envelope. "I think this too much."

 

 

"No, that's enough. You've been doing a great job. Besides, I heard from Suho that your prelim exam is coming, so you can use it too."

 

 

Lu Han nodded and as his brightened up with her thoughtfulness.

 

 

"By the way, since you will have your exams too, we won't meet each other for a while. My parents are pretty busy and I'll be attending a birthday party in two days time."  she said.

 

 

He suddenly felt an unknown sadness when he heard that they wouldn't meet for a while.

 

 

"You're going home now right? I'll drive you home since it's along my way. Kaja!" she invited. With that, the two of them stood up but as she was about to step forward, she accidentally tripped. Good thing, Lu han was able to catch her and she tightly held his arms.

 

"Yah! Be careful." He said. Minyoung could feel his warm breath because of the small distance between their faces. A flashback of what happened to them in the orphanage suddenly hit her.

 

Minyoung hastily pulled away as she felt her cheeks burning. "Oh, thanks!" were the only words she uttered as she continued to walk ahead.

 

What's wrong with me? Why is my heart beating this fast? This is really weird! She thought as she walked out the cafe.

 

 

 

             

 

 

 

After meeting up with Lu Han, Minyoung went home straight. Having all the strange emotions that she had for the day, she just nonchalantly laid her exhausted body on the bed. Not until, she recalled that she had to do something important.

 

 

She got up the bed and turned to her desk. She carefully checked her email because she was expecting a message from someone. When she finally found it, her eyes got filled with excitement.

 

 

Dear Minyoung noona,

 

Eomma has finally let me study there! I'm so excited to see you and to be there again. After5 years, you'll see your very handsome cousin again. Wait for me, araji? And we will have a bubble tea date just like before. See you soon noona!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your very sweet cousin, 
Sehun

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo! Sehun-imnida!

Are you surprised that I'm here?

 

Annyeong Sehun-ah! Thanks for accepting my invitation! ^^

So let's all welcome, our lovely maknae - THEHUN! I mean, Sehun... :D

This is just a little update for today but the next chapter is on the works now. Once I'm done, I'll make sure to post it right away. 

What do you think is Sehun's role in this story?

I know that you guys are also anticipating Kris' birthday... but Sehun-ah just appeared in my dream last night and I thought that maybe I should give him a cameo role.

Hooray for all HunHan shippers! :D

Sehun-ah, please make our readers happy. You know what to do because Lu Han hyung taught you a lot, right?

But I'm shy noona...

Don't be baby. You can do it! I'll treat you bubble tea afterwards. :)

Okay! I want bubble tea...

Tharanghae readers~ <3

Aww! Nado Sehun-ah!

I hope this made all Sehun-biased  happy out there.

Wo ai ni~

*Credits to all the owners of these amazing gifs. <3