Nap Time

That Girl, Which Boy?

'So it's open day tomorrow...' Xiumin announced

'And?' said Chanyeol, yawning.

It was early morning and the two of them had been working late last night, only coming back at around 11.30pm. Now they were university students, there was no curfew. Before, Kai would have to wait up until they came back to open the dormitory doors for them as they were locked at 10pm every night. It was 6am in the morning and far too early for both Xiumin and Chanyeol to awake so you were surprised to find them in the living room when you came out of the bathroom. 

 

'Oh, good morning! Why are you awake? I'd have thought you'd be tired as hell?' 

Xiumin gave you a nod to acknowledge you were there and Chanyeol waved. 

'I guess you really are tired. Go back to bed. Why are you two up?' 

Xiumin smiled.

'You were all asleep last night when we came back from work so we didn't get to celebrate your good news!' 

'My good news?' 

'Well, and Luhan-hyung's. Not just you, Princess Hana' said Chanyeol

You hurled a pillow at him.

'No more Hana!' 

'What about Princess?' 

You had to admit, you didn't mind it. Usually, you'd hate sucha a soppy nickname if you were still living in London but hearing it from Chanyeol in his deep voice made it hilarious as it just didn't suit him.

'Aha! You like Princess, don't you?!' 

'Don't!' 

'Do!' 

 

'Yah, what's all this noise?!' Kris yelled as he poked his head out from behind his bedroom door. 

His hair was all over the place and you snorted with laughter, Chanyeol cracking up too and slapping his knees in hysterics. Xiumin just shrugged and walked out, into the kitchen to fetch something to eat as D.O wasn't even awake.

Poor guy must be super exhausted. From the left overs in the fridge, I reckon he made a whole cake last night.

'What are you two sniggering about?... Hey, Park Chanyeol. Why are you even awake? Go to sleep! And you Haneul! Get some rest, tomorrow is going to be crazy insane' 

'I will in a moment' said Chanyeol

'Why not now?' 

'Haneul needs to get her pillow'

'She does?' said Kris

'I do?' 

'Yeah she does. She's going to take a nap with me' Chanyeol said boldly.

'I am?!'  

'Like hell she is, Chanyeol. Go back to your room and lock yourself in. Shoo! Haneul, stay away from him' 

'Yes sir!' 

You lay down across one of the sofa's and Kris went back to his room, grumbling to himself.

'Aish, too early... I'm going back to sleep' 

Chanyeol laughed and flopped back down on the sofa next to you once Kris was out of sight. You turned your head to face him.

'Chanyeol? What are you-' 

You quickly shut your mouth when you saw he was already asleep, his chest slowly rising up and down with every breath, his lips slightly parted and his hair falling around his face so you could see his forehead. You heard Xiumin shuffling back towards the living room and tightly shut your eyes, pretending to be asleep. You heard him chuckle and felt him place a blanket over the two of you before returning to his room to get some more sleep himself.

'Hey, Chanyeol? Are you awake?' you whispered, poking him in the ribs

Chanyeol moaned a little and turned his body to face yours, snaking his arm around you under the blanket.

'Mmmm I'm tired, okay? Be a good dongseng for me and let me hug you like a... like a... a teddy bear...'

You could sense how tired he was. His voice drifted off and you relaxed a little. You knew that Chanyeol would keep you safe no matter what. In fact, all the boys would. 

'Okay, because you worked hard last night to pay for our living expenses, I'll stay here. Happy?' 

Chanyeol smiled and nodded slowly before falling back to sleep.

'Thank you Haneul. You're the best' 

 

 

 



SO WHO LIKED THE CHANYEOL BASED CHAPTER? anyone else's bias Chanyeol like me?... 

Sleeping with one of the guys was bound to come up, right? I love these sleeping scenes teehee. OH and it's the university open day tomorrow~will something big happen??????  Ah, I promised more romantic/fluffy moments, right? This counts as one, doesn't it? ^^ I've realised that I love writing super dramatic situations but oh well, I'm writing to get better so I may as well start getting better at writing these fluffy moments and not just the drama crazy ones haha

also, how beautiful is the poster?! ^^ You guys are so talented!~

final thing:

tumblr_maaz1nyQGo1qea85b.gif