Blackout

That Girl, Which Boy?

You made your way to the main hall, arms linked with Luhan and Lay. You reached up and fixed Lay's jacket as his hood had gotten stuck inside his collar.

'You're wearing the t-shirt I bought with you, right?' you said, grinning.

Lay nodded.

'I like it. You've got good taste'

You laughed.

'Of course I have good taste! I'm a girl! Girl's are always right!'

Lay chuckled to himself.

That's what my nurse told me in China. 

Kai checked his watch for the umpteenth time. 

8.23PM... Aish

 

'What kind of party will this be?' he asked you, tapping you on the shoulder.

'I'm not sure... That girl didn't really tell me anything. I assume its just some sort of mass meet up gathering style thing. I reckon it'll be pretty awful anyway so we can always just leave once we've shown our faces around' you replied. 

Kris on his teeth. You could tell he was being moody because he didn't want to have to deal with a bunch of girls clambering over him. Luhan nudged Kai to look at Kris' direction and when the four of you saw Kris dragging his feet along and aimlessly kicking stones, you knew it wouldn't be a good idea to force him to be at the party. 

'Sounds like a good plan. We'll leave pretty much as soon as we get there, okay?' said Kai. 

Kris looked up and almost smiled. The thought of leaving quickly was a lift to his down mood but he still had to get away from the girls once they had pounced. 

Oh the joy. 

You reached up again and held onto Lay's shoulders, gently pressing down with your fingers. You pulled a face when you felt how tense he was which caused him to turn his focus towards you. 

'Hey, you're really tense. Relax, okay? Being this tense isn't good for your neck...'

You tried to read his expression.

'It's not going to be a replay of last time, okay? Be more scared for Chanyeol. The girl at lunch today looked like sh ecould barely look at him without wanting to rip her clothes off.' you joked

 

Chanyeol turned around to walk facing you and glared. 

'Yah Haneul, I heard that! And in case you're wondering, I'm not interested in the slightest'

Everyone laughed, amused by the thought of Chanyeol being attacked by the girl from lunch. You happily locked hands with him and Luhan but Chanyeol turned to you and glared one last time. 

'You better watch it or I'll tell everyone tonight that your name is Hana and not Haneul'

'You wouldn't!'

'Oh yes I would... Hana!'

'You're so childish! You can't!'

'I can!'

'Andwae!'

'I will!'

'Yeollie!...' you whined. 

It was your best shot at aegyo as you already knew Chanyeol liked his nickname and it worked a treat. 

'Fine fine, Yeollie won't do it to his Princess Hana Banana'

'Yah! Don't call me Hana Banana either!'

'Not even in private?...' said Chanyeol, turning cuter and cuter by the second.

'Y-Yah! Is that aegyo you're trying to pull on me?! Don't do that! It's weird for a guy with such a deep voice... I'm getting shivers'

Chanyeol laughed his usual cackle and you found yourself laughing along. 

'Okay, I won't use aegyo.... But you can't use aegyo on anyone either!'

I don't want anyone else to see your aegyo.

You nodded and stuck your tongue out at him before running off, still holding onto Luhan's hand. 

'Crazy girl' Chanyeol muttered as he watched you sprinting towards the party venue with Luhan getting dragged along behind you. 

 

The atmosphere in the party was similar to that of Daehyun's house party and you felt Luhan grip tighter onto your hand. You squeezed it in reassurance, happy that he was so concerned but not wanting it to ruin his night. 

'Should we get a drink? Or something to eat?' said Baekhyun

'It seems like there's only crisps and small snacks like that...' said Chen

'Some party this is' said Xiumin, forming a moody duo with Kris. 

Baekhyun shook his head at his friends. 

'Come on guys, a party will only be as good as you let it be. Give it a shot, alright? Disperse. Shoo. Go make friends. Go wild!'

Sehun began to walk off by himself in the opposite direction but Suho reached forward and grabbed his collar, dragging him back. 

'Not you. You're not going wild unless I'm watching over you, okay?'

Sehun sighed unhappily. 

'Yes, hyung...'

 

An hour or so later, you had made some new friends in the architecture, social studies and sport science classes but you had escaped for some fresh air and water. Your vision was hazy from all the smoke from the cigarettes in the room and you could smell the musty scent of drugs in the air. 

So this is true Seoul nightlife, eh? Just like the London kids.

The fumes whizzed around your head and you found yourself a water fountain outside to drink from. You rested your head against the wall and slammed your hand down on the button, causing the water to shoot out straight into your mouth. You stayed there for a while, quenching your thirst and trying to breath in as much normal air as possible. 

'Excuse me but... Don't you think you've had enough now? There are other people waiting for a drink too' said a boy behind you impatiently. 

You rolled your eyes and ignored him, carrying on lapping up the water like you hadn't had a drink in days. You caught sight of Xiumin and Tao coming your way so you continued to drink and decided you'd stop when they reached you. The guy behind you grew even more impatient, starting to tap his foot in annoyance and eventually tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around a little too quickly leaving you slightly light headed. You grabbed hold of his arm for support before bowing and apologising furiously 

'Ah, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to grab hold of you. I'm sorry'

'Oh it's alright, I jst wanted you to hurry up with the fountain. You've been hogging it for the past 15 minutes, did you know that?'

'Ah yeah... Sorry about that I was ust really thirsty and-'

'Wait a minute.,, Are you... H-Hana?!'

You looked up slowly to see who it was. 

I'm going to kill Chanyeol if he went round telling people my name is Hana and not Haneul.

Your head was slightly cloudy and you clung onto the guy once more. 

'Oh my good Lord... It's really you Hana!'

Those were the last words you heard before you out, collapsing forwards and being caught by Tao as he rushed forwards to catch your fall. 

 

 


I bet you can all guess who mysterious boy is! And if you can't... Well, no clues. Read 'That Girl, That Boy' again! XD

about Lay's unfinished story on Histories, I am writing it. It's taking time but I'm doing it. School is kind of tiring at the moment