Plea

That Girl, Which Boy?

'Hyung-nim!'

'Xiumin-ah, what a nice surprise! Are you here to work a shift?' the manager said eagerly.

Xiumin shook his head. 'Ani, I'm here to eat tonight!'

'Eat? Not work? Not even you Chanyeol?'

'Hyung-nim, it's not Friday. I only work on Friday night, you know that. Stop trying to make me your slave!' Chanyeol said jokingly.

His boss hit him on the head. 

'Araso, araso. Did you bring your entire clan tonight?'

'Sure did' said Xiumin

'And you expect me to feed you all?'

'Yep' said Chanyeol

'For free?'

'It's okay, we can pay' said Suho smiling.

The manager shook his head. 'It's okay, dinner's on the house tonight.'

'Really?!' Chanyeol said

'Yeah... But you've both got to do the washing up job on your next shift, okay?'

'Okay!'

 

A few minutes later and everyone was sat at a long table, meat sizzling in front of them. 

'What meat did we get?' Tao asked

'Bulgogi, galbi and seng samgyeopsal' D.O replied, expertly cutting up and turning the pieces.

'Seng samgyeopsal?! That's so expensive!'

'Chanyeol and Xiumin said they'd do the washing duty for a month to have this' said Baekhyun

'So be grateful and eat it all and be happy, yeah? Hyung and I are going to have wrinkly hands from washing for the next month' said Chanyeol grinning. 

He looked over to the far end of the table and sighed. You were deeply engrossed in conversation with Aaron, the two of you sitting away from everyone else. You looked sad in a way and if Aaron didn't look slightly upset too, Chanyeol would have gone over and given him a beating for making you seem unhappy. 

 

'When did you find out?'

'Your neighbour rang us to see if you were with me that night.... Hana, I'm so sorry. Truly'

'I... I know...'

'And if you had let me, I would have stayed by your side through it all'

'I know'

'And I really loved you-'

'I-'

'And I still love you!'

You froze and looked up at him. 

My old boyfriend. Ahn Taejoon. Codename: Aaron.

'Hana?...'

He used an English name because Taejoon was embarassing to him. I chose an English name for that reason too. We bonded quickly but I never told him my real name was Haneul.

'H-Han?'

And I left him. Without saying a word. How awful of me. I didn't want to. I loved him too. But with that crazy man on the loose, who knows what he'd do to the people I love. Wouldn't you do the same if you were in my position? I mean, all my cousins and family were killed one way or another.

'Hey Han... Will you answer me?'

I had to leave Ah Ri and Maddie too. I didn't want to leave the 3 of you but to protect you...

'Han... You're scaring me a little-'

'What?'

'Hana, are you okay?'

'Aaron, I'm so sorry-'

'It doesn't matter that you left, okay? Because now we're together again and it'll be right. I'll make it right again.'

'Aaron, just listen to me-'

'It'll be like we never parted. I love you so so much, you don't understand what I went through when you left. I thought about comitting suicide'

'Aaron-'

'Please, let's just try it again'

You kept quiet. There was a silence where neither of you spoke until Aaron mastered the courage to whisper one last question.

'Hana, you do still like me, don't you?'

You felt your heartrate quicken and your hands begin to get clammy. You started to fidget. 

'You're fidgeting'

God dammit. I forgot he knew everything about me. Well, almost everything.

Aaron sighed. 'It's them, isn't it?' he said, pointing at the general direction of everyone else. 

'How can you say that?!' you said angrily.

'It's obvious'

'And how is it obvious?'

'You call them oppa. You're fine with casual touching. You even live with them for God's sake!'

'You don't understand, Aaron.'

'No, I do. I understand completely. Living with those 12 guys has made you forget about me but that's fine'

'What?'

'Because I'm going to win you back, Hana. Okay? I'm going to get you back.'

'Aaron, please. Come on-'

'No Hana. You hear in those Korean dramas about the guys winning back the heart of the girl he lost, yeah? Well that's going to be me. I'm going to make you fall in love with me again'

You didn't say anything. You only sighed. 

'I can see that some of them think of you differently, you know'

'What are you talking about?'

'They don't see you as a dongseng oppa relationship'

'Oh come on, Aaron. Don't be stupid. We're all family. Nothing more, okay? I don't see any of them in that way so calm yourself. They're the only family I have left'

'They're not your real family, Han.' Aaron said

You gasped and stared at him.

What did he just say?

'Shut up, okay?! Shut up! They're all I have left and they care for me! They're so selfless, letting me into their lives and taking care of me! You have no idea what I went through, Ahn Taejoon!!'

Everyone in the restaurant stopped and looked at you. 

'Taejoon-ah, you had best stop talking about them in that way if you have any intention of getting back together.' you said, in English.

Kris raised his eyebrows at the scene. So they really did date?

'Hana... I'm going to win you back if it's the last thing I do'

'At this rate, it's going to be a lot harder than you think. You're already at a minus 1 score for dissing my family.'

'I'm sorry, Han. I wasn't thinking. I just spoke without considering you. I-I... It's just hard for me to see you with 12 other guys and being so close with them too'

You smirked. 

'Guess you're going to have to try extra hard to win me back, aren't you, Ahn Taejoon?'

'Don't worry. I'll get you back. Even if it kills me.'

 

 


waaaaaaaaah, I'm having mixed feeling about this. I feel like 'Awww Taejoon is so cute! You love Haneul so much!' and then I'm like 'Go die Taejoon, you were rude about EXO!'//// oh but don't worry, this will be the last time Aaron disses EXO ;) so if you super hate him now, your hatred hopefully shouldn't go higher... That's my aim anyway... I like messing with all your feeeeeels teehee