Taejoon

That Girl, Which Boy?

You weren't really paying attention to where the rest of the girls were going. You were like a sheep, following the crowd. As the door to Room 5 opened and you all bowed to the people inside, you were met with Kai's maths class. 

'Oops...' said one of the girls giggling. 

Kai looked at you and the teacher was dumbfounded. 

'Sorry, are you girls lost?' he asked

You shook your head. 'We're fine. Sorry. We just got the wrong room. We'll be going out now'

Kai watched as you stumbled out, mumbling to yourself, followed by the rest of the girls. He sighed to himself. Haneul-ah, what on earth is going on with you?... Why are you so out of it today?

 

'So it's not room 5... Which room was it?'

You shrugged. 'I have no idea'

'Shall we bunk?' someone said

You were in the mood. Honestly, Jaemin wouldn't care too much. 

'Let's just bunk. We can buy Jaemin-oppa something to make up for it'

Everyone else nodded. 'Araso, let's just go'

 

Sitting in the university cafe, you massaged your legs. Barely anyone was around. They were either in their classes or still asleep. One of the girls yawned. 

'Ah I'm tired. Wake me up when we decide to leave, okay?'

She rested her head on the table and soon, one by one, the other 3 girls did the same until it was just you awake. You walked over to the vending machine and bought a water bottle, downing half of it in one go. Your phone bleeped. It was from Jaemin.

I'm at Room 16. Where are you girls?... Are you bunking?!?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

You sighed and typed a reply.

Yes oppa. We didn't know where to go so we went somewhere else...

ROOM 16! NOW!! ㅡㅡ

The unnie's are all asleep though... Oppa, don't make me leave them! Jebal! >ㅁ<

( ゚Д゚)Yah, you brats! Wake up! 

Oppa, they can't hear you... ㅜㅜ 

Then you come on your own I'll go down and wake them up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

You sighed.

Araso...

Picking up your gym bag and throwing you bottle in, you began to walk towards room 16.

16... Where the heck is 16?

Walking up a flight of stairs, you found yourself outside Sehun's class. Peering in, you caught his eye and waved. He looked surprised but waved too. His teacher saw and turned to look at you with a glare. You bowed and then ducked, quickly running away. 

I must be close if the drama kids are here...

Turning a corner, you found yourself at a dead end and you groaned in anguish.

Where the hell is this place?!

'You lost?' someone said

You turned to see who it was.

'Aaron!'

'Room 16, right?'

'How did you know?'

'The dancers are all waiting for you and that good-looking senior just sent me out to find you'

You rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly. 'Ah... Oops'

'Come on, let's go. I'll show you the way'

He grabbed hold of your hand, holding it tightly and he led you to the room. You didn't know whether or not to let go. You just left it. As you were about to enter the room, Aaron took hold of your shoulders. 

'Han, we're in Korea now...'

You looked at him and laughed 'Well done, Sherlock. Brilliantly deduced...'

He sighed and ruffled your hair slightly. 

'Because we're in Korea, you have to use my Korean name. Is that okay?'

'So you want me to call you Taejoon?'

'Please'

You nodded. 'Sure. It's not like I never called you Taejoon before, anyway'

He grinned. 'Great! Should I call you by your Korean name then?'

You stared at him. He doesn't know my Korean name... Does he?

Taejoon laughed. 'I know your Korean name, Hana. It's Han, right?'

You groaned to yourself, unsure whether or not to laugh at the stupidity of your first love or to hit him for being such an idiot. Maybe you should hit yourself for ever falling with such an idiot. 

'I realised it was your Korean name because you always said you liked me to call you Han as your nickname and I just pieced two and two together'

'Taejoon-ah, just call me whatever you want. I don't mind'

He smiled and nodded enthusiastically, happy that he was finally getting along with you again. Since your outburst in the restaurant, things had been a bit tense but they were a lot looser now. You weren't one to hold grudges for too long. 

'I'm glad we're together again, Han. I mean, not together together... But in the same place together'

You nodded. '... You know what?'

'What?'

'I'm actually really happy you're here, Taejoon-ah'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


OH

WHAT NOW?!?!?!?!?!

ARE HANEUL'S FEELINGS FOR HER EX-BOYFRIEND COMING BACK?!

WHAT IS THIS?!

WHAT'S THIS WITH LAY?!

WHAT'S THIS WITH LUHAN?!

WHO ARE THE MAIN LOVE LINES?!

IS D.O PART OF IT?!

IS SEHUN PART OF IT?!

IS CHANYEOL PART OF IT?!

IS KRIS PART OF IT?!

IS KAI PART OF IT?!

will you kill me if Kai isn't part of it?...

AM I GOING TO TELL YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!................

 

 

 

 

 

maybe next time.