Chanyeol's Apology

That Girl, Which Boy?

Luhan exited the room after an excruciatiating 50 minute wait. You were sitting outside. shivering from the lack of central heating and Jiyoung had Chanyeol cornered.

'Noona, stop! He's here now!'

Chanyeol quickly ducked and dodged his sister who made a grab at him. He ended up crashing head first into Luhan's stomach. Luhan clutched his tummy and dropped to the floor. 

'Ow, dear God. Oh my God.'

Luhan writhed around for a bit as everyone gathered around him. 

'Hyung, are you alright?' said Chen

Tao helped him up and Luhan looked at Chanyeol with a smile. Chanyeol felt incredibly guilty. Jiyoung rolled her eyes.

'I take it Sehun isn't coming?'

Luhan shook his head. 'He's not allowed.'

'Did you say goodbye properly?' you asked

Luhan nodded. 'Yeah. We'll see each other whenever we can.' Everyone began walking out to get dinner. Luhan patted Suho on the shoulder. 'Mianhae, I feel like you're dealing with a whole bunch of problems...'

Suho smiled his usual beam. 'It's alright, Luhan. Don't worry about it. Kris and I can handle it.'

His voice wavered slightly and Luhan frowned. 'Are you sure?'

Suho nodded with a bit more conviction this time. 'Of course. Definitely.'

Satisfied with the answer, Luhan began walking off to find out where you were all planning on eating dinner when Chanyeol called after him. 

'Wait! Hyung!'

Luhan turned around. 'Yeol?'

Chanyeol ran to catch up with him and stopped in front of him. The two guys stared at each other. 

'Is your stomach alright?'

Luhan patted his stomach. 'It's fine.'

Chanyeol gulped as you began approaching the two. You didn't know about the argument and you were talking with Xiumin. Chanyeol knew he had to be quick with his apology. He didn't want you to know about the argument. 

'I'm sorry... About-'

'Apology accepted, Chanyeol.'

Chanyeol blinked. Just like that?

Luhan smiled and winked at him. 'My stomach hurts a little bit though... I think you should control that head of yours'

Chanyeol nodded, knowing what he meant. 

 

As you walked towards the restuarant, Xiumin quizzed you on Chihiro.

'You met her before right?'

'Yeah'

'In Japan?'

'Yep, when Sehun abducted me'

'Did she not speak then?'

You nodded. 'I've never heard her speak.'

'Haneul...'

'Yeah?'

'Can you speak Japanese?'

You laughed. 'I can say the basic konichiwa but that's really where it ends. Sehun did all the talking when we were there'

'Sehunnie? Really?!'

'He wasn't that bad actually.'

'Evidently. Seems like our new friend has a little crush on him'

'Haha, you noticed that too, did you? She seemed to like him when we were in Japan too. She's really nice'

'But she doesn't speak'

'She understands though'

'And how do you know that?'

'A woman's intuition.'

Xiumin chuckled. 'A woman's intuition, eh? Does something like that really exist?'

'Yeah. Do you think Sehun is oblivious to Chihiro's feelings? 'Cause I sure don't.'

'I think Sehun knows... But Haneul, your intuition isn't all that great'

'What did you say?! Well... Xiumin, I am hurt!' you joked

Xiumin smiled. Testing the water, complete. Subject completely unaware. This is good. This is good. Xiumin rubbed his hands together. 

'Hyung, are your hands cold?' said Tao

'You look like a greedy man rubbing your hands together like that, Xiumin' said Kris laughing, 'What are you thinking about?' 

You looked around and saw Chihiro was talking quietly with D.O and Suho near the front.

'He's thinking about Chihiro and Sehun... Shhh!' 

Kris raised his eyebrows at Xiumin. Oh really? Xiumin glared back. Don't make it obvious for the others, fool. 

 

 


This story is being put into hiatus mode along with 'Histories'. The full explanation is written here in this post so I hope you will read this. I apologise for doing this when the year has only just started.