Surprise!

That Girl, Which Boy?

'Unnie... Where are all the people?'

You had found yourself in a trendy upmarket department store which seemed to have shut their doors so that you could shop with Jiyoung and Jinri alone.

'The store doesn't like cameras and things so whenever a relatively famous person comes in, they shut the doors. I didn't ask them to do it but they seem to have some sort of security policy. If you ask me, it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable'

Jinri laughed. 'Why? I love it! It's like being a celebrity!'

Jiyoung giggled and pretended to examine Jinri's face. 

'I really think you'd be a good model then. You've got the looks and you like the lifestyle'

Jinri just blushed.

 

'Now, what should we buy the boys?! Who first?'

'Chanyeollie?' you said

'You call my brother Chanyeollie?! Aigoo, are you sure you two aren't going out?' Jiyoung said, winking.

You hit her lightly. 'Unnie!'

'Araso, araso. I get you. Do we need to buy Chanyeol a present? Surely seeing me if a big enough present for him...'

'I want to buy him one, unnie. He's been working really hard to pay for things with Xiumin too'

Jiyoung nodded, 'Alright then, Haneul. What should we get him?'

 

After about an hour of trawling through the entire store, you almost had everything.

'Just D.O-oppa left now...'

Jinri collapsed on one of the nearby seats in the store.

'Haneul-ah, I'm so tired. I could do with a drink'

Jiyoung nodded and walked over to a shop assistant who them came out of the store room carrying 3 glasses of what looked like champagne.

'Champagne?!'

Jiyoung laughed to herself, 'It's only lemonade. If you like champagne, we can get some when we leave. Now, what do you think D.O will like?'

You shrugged.

D.O's a hard person to buy presents for. Buy him a mug and he'll be happy. Buy him a car and he'll be happy. He'll be happy whatever we do.

'Is there anything he needs? Books? Pens? Clothes? I heard you've been wearing his trousers since you've arrived'

You turned a shade of pink.

'I-I don't know what he'd want... But maybe he'd appreciate something to do with him mom and cooking?'

'Oven gloves? A pot? A spatula? New cutlery?' said Jiyoung, spurring out all the types of cooking utensils she could think of.

You shook your head.

No, it should be something else that he can keep forever.

'What can someone keep forever?' you asked

Jinri sighed. 'What sort of weird philosphical and totally un Haneul-like question is that?'

'Something you can keep forever?' said Jiyoung, '... Knowlege?'

'Perfect!' you cried out, standing up in excitement.

'Let's get D.O-oppa a recipe book! He'd love it!'

 

When you arrived back at the dorm, you opened the door and slipped inside leaving Jiyoung outside on the step.

'I'm back!'

'Haneul! Where did you go?' said Tao, passing you a glass of water.

'I was out shopping'

'Shopping?' said Suho, putting down his textbook.

You smiled and nodded, 'Yeah, I went with Jinri'

'Get anything nice?' Lay asked, peering at you. He couldn't see any shopping bags.

'I did actually! But, they're outside so could someone help me take them in?... Chanyeol?'

'Me? Ah, can't one of the others do it?'

You pouted, trying to look as cute as possible. 'Ah, please, please, please! Yeah? Jebal! Yeollie, please!'

Chanyeol sighed, 'Fine, I'll do it' and he got up and began to walk towards the front door.

 

Behind the door, Jiyoung grinned.

Boy, does Chanyeol like Haneul. Honestly, he'd never do something like that if it wasn't her asking. 

Chanyeol opened the door, sighing a little.

Aish, it's only because she looked so cute when she said that. 

He bent down and picked up a few of the bags, not noticing his sister standing in front of him.

'Wow, Haneul really went to town with the shopping... I wonder where she got the money from...'

Jiyoung struggled to keep herself from laughing.

My baby brother is such an idiot.

Slowly, Chanyeol stood up and only then did he recognise the red lipsticked female standing in front of him.

'Noona?!'

You ran outside.

'Surprise, Chanyeol! I met unnie when I was out!'

'N-Noona... W-What are you doing back in Korea?!'

Jiyoung laughed and slapped her brother lightly across the face.

'You look so funny, baby bro. Now shut your mouth. You don't look good in front of your girlfriend'

'G-Girlfriend?! Noona, where have you been hearing this?'

'Is Haneul not your girlfriend?'

You rolled your eyes and Chanyeol blushed, his eyes widening.

'Noona!'

'Unnie!'

 

 



Quickie updatey! Got lots of homework to finish! AH! LETS DO IT QUICK SO I CAN UPDATE AGAIN! AH! ^___^