New Student

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu2idCivdMw

---------------------------------------------------------

-School; Hallway, 8:00AM-

After your encounter with Chunji, you immediately felt the deathly glares from the girls in the hallway. Whenever you pass by them, they start to scoff, turn around, walk away or just simply give you a glare. "I guess...no friends this year..." you thought.

You lowered your head and quietly made your way to the classroom. 

 

Most of your new classmates were seated in their assigned seat and since you didn't know where to seat you just went outside again and waited till the school beel rang. You stood right in front of the window, turned around and leaned back on the wall. 

Few minutes later you heard the school bell ring and all the students went in to their classrooms. You noticed six guys walking down the hall way without a care in the world about being late. You noticed that Chunji was walking with them, so you immediately turned around to face the window and pretended to look outside. 

L.Joe slightly noticed you turn around but then ignored it and went into the classroom that you were going to be in with the rest of Teen Top. 

 

-8:35AM-

Still waiting outside you heard footsteps coming towards you. It was your homeroom teacher Mr.Choi, he noticed you by the window and approached you. "~~~~~ Lee?" he asked. You turned around and nodded shyly.

"Just wait here until I tell you to come inside, araso?" he said and again you nodded. 

Mr.Choi opened the door and went to the podium. Patiently you waited outside with a pout on your face and you also had a lot of thoughts running through your mind. "What should I say...Should act like...No...I should just be myself...right..." you thought.

"Fighting." you whispered to yourself and pumped up your fist. 

 

"Everyone settle down." Mr.Choi spoke and all the students paid attention. "Good morning and welcome back to another year in high school." he said and all the students whooped and cheered. Mr. Choi wasn't like all the teachers, he was less strict but hands on and he's also really friendly.

Which is why many students from different classes would want him to be their teacher instead. 

"We have a new student this year. I hope that you'll all be able to be friends with her, araso?" he said. "Nae~!" all the students replied except for Teen Top. "You may come in now." Mr. Choi called you from outside and you nodded. You took a deep breath and slowly walked inside. 

All the students began murmuring and whispering about you. 

 

"It's that girl...the one that Chunji caught."

"I bet she fell on purpose..."

"She's so lucky that Chunji Oppa got to touch her..."

You heard what they were whispering but you just ignored it. Teen Top straightened up from their seats and noticed you in front. "Whoa, she's pretty." Niel whispered. "Hyung, isn't she the girl you saved?" Ricky tapped Chunji on his shoulder.

Chunji didn't answer Ricky, he just focused his eyes on you. L.Joe without a care looked at you for a second then went back to sleep. 

"Please, introduce yourself." Mr.Choi gave you a light nod and smiled.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." you bowed lightly then straightened up.

"I'm Lee ~~~~~, pleased to meet everyone." you said and flashed a soft sweet smile.

"Aw! She's so cute!" Ricky whispered to himself. Chunji still didn't leave his eyes off you while L.Joe was secretly looking while his head was down. 

L.Joe quietly chuckled at Ricky's comment then looked back at you. 

 

-8:55AM-

"Alright everyone. I hope you all can be friends with ~~~~~. Oh, you can sit next to Byunghun. Lee Byunghun please raise your had." Mr. Choi said and waited for L.Joe to raise his hand. Once again you noticed all the girls giving you another death glare.

"This is going to be a long day..." you thought. L.Joe finally raised his hand you went towards the empty seat beside him. 

You quietly sat down on the table, took your notebooks out and quickly paid attention in class. 

---------------------------------------------------------------