Chunji's Confession

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIKXTonNfqA

-----------------------------------------------------

-Beach; Lobby, 8PM-

After your night stroll out on the beach, all of you were about to return to your rooms but then Chunji called you to go out with him at the balcony for a while and you accepted. The both of you left the group and walked to the balcony.

L.Joe noticed the two of you walking away, so when you weren't in sight anymore, he followed you and stayed inside. 

 

"Wow..." you said as you looked out from the balcony and saw the waves coming in and out of the shore. "It's pretty cool don't you think?" Chunji said as he placed his arms on the rail of the balcony. You nodded and continued to look at the waves. 

"So why did you ask me out here?" you said as you turned to him with a curious face.

"Oh..." he said as he straightened himself up.

"Uh..." he paused for a moment.

"Damn, how should I say this..." he thought. Chunji took a deep breath in, closed his eyes for a moment then opened them to look at you. He moved a bit closer and gazed into your eyes. 

"~~~~~~...I like you." he said. You blinked then giggled and it made Chunji worried.

"Chunji ah, I like you too." You smiled and patted his shoulder.

"I mean...I really like you. Not as a friend...more than that." he said again while rubbing the back of his neck. You placed your arm down slowly and you looked at him. 

"I...can't feel the same way for him...but at the same time...I don't want to hurt him..." you thought.

"You don't need to give me an answer now though!" he quickly added.

"For now, just think about it. But I hope it won't affect our relationship right now." he said with a meek smile. 

You nodded and smiled at him.

"It won't. I just need some time to think about it. Thank you for confessing Chunji." you hugged him and was about to let go until Chunji wrapped his arms around you and hugged you back. Your eyes widened and just stood there, close to him. "I guess...this is okay..." you thought. 

 

L.Joe heard the confession that Chunji made. He didn't know why but for some reason he felt relieved that you didn't answer him right away. He took a peek at the two of you since it became quiet and saw you and Chunji hugging. "It's only a hug L.Joe..." he thought then he walked off back the room. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Super short and I'm sorry XD