Painful Memories

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiStLX8sKQs

-------------------------------------------------------------

-School; Lunch Break; Music Room, 1:30PM-

After class you went straight to the cafeteria then after eating you went straight to the music room. You entered the music room, closed the door then went to the piano and sat on the piano chair. You started pressing the keys one by one and unknowingly your tears began to fall. 

-Flash Back; Fresh Man Year-

You were on your way to your violin class when you bumped into someone. "Oh, mianhamnida." you lightly bowed then looked up. "Oh, it's quite alright. Are you okay?" the stranger asked. You nodded slowly then you slowly walked inside the building.

"You're taking classes here as well?" he asked. 

"Ah...nae. My mom enrolled me for violin class and piano." you answered. The two of you walked to the elevator and waited till it came. "Wow, piano? I play the piano as well." he said with a smile.

Seeing his smile made your heart flutter so you quickly turned your head to hide your blushing face. 

 

The elevator finally reached the floor you were going to and you got off. The stranger also got off. "You're in this floor too?" he chuckled. "How cool is that! Oh, I'm Lee Taemin by the way." he took his hand out and smiled.

Again, his smile made your heart melt. "Lee ~~~~~~..." you softly spoke and you shook his hand. "Wow, we're both Lees! I hope we aren't related though." he said and you tilted your head in curiousity. 

"Why is that?" you asked.

"Because if we releated, then I wouldn't be able to ask you out." he said with another smile. You blinked in surprise. "We...we just met..." you muttered. "Doesn't matter, I might not be able to see right after this." he answered.

"What school are you from?" he asked. You bit your lip and looked away. "I'm homeschooled..." you mumbled but clear enough for him to understand. 

"Ah~ Geurae? That's fine." he said then looked at his watch.

 

"I have to go, I'll meet you in the lobby?" he looked at your eyes filled with hope that you'll see each other again. You slowly nodded then turned around to go into your music room. Taemin also turned around and walked into his and smiled to himself. 

 

-5PM-

Hours later, you finally came out and finished with your first lesson in violin, tomorrow was piano. You walked out of the room then went straight to the elevator. As it came, you went in and clicked the G which meant ground floor.

A while later, the elevator doors opened and you went out and waited at the lobby for Taemin. 

 

You waited for about 5 minutes then he came. "Sorry, the teacher held me back for a while." he said scratching his head. "Oh, Aniyo. It's fine." you smiled at him. "Let's go?" he said and you nodded with delight.

Both of you exited the building but before you went with Taemin you told your driver that you'll be going with Taemin. Your driver took your violin case, brought in the car and drove home. 

You took your cellphone out and sent a message to your mom then placed back inside your pocket. 

 

You and Taemin went to the arcade, ate a cafe and watched a street performance. He was walking you home and while walking home, the two of you talked and the atmosphere around the two of you was comfortable.

"So, you've been homeschooled ever since you were born?" he asked. You nodded slightly nodded, "Pretty much." you said. 

You wrapped your arms around you and began rubbing them lightly because of the cold. Taemin looked at you and smiled. He took his jacket off and placed it around you. You felt his jacket around you and looked at him, smiling at you.

"Wear it until you get home." he said and you looked away again to hide your pink face.

 

For a few months it went on like that. Going out with Taemin right after your violin and piano classes. Going on dates with him until finally you became together as boyfriend and girlfriend. 

The two of you went to your classes early and you waited in his room. You placed your violin on the table and walked towards the piano and sat down. Taemin sat down beside you and he began playing a piece that was very familiar to you. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24UA_cwI0ac

CLICK ^^

"Ave Maria..." you spoke as he plays and he smiled at you then went back to looking at the keys his pressing. You sat there and listened to him playing so smooth and beautifully done. You would glance at him and smile and he would do the same. Never in your whole you have met someone like Taemin. 

You thought he would be those mean rich boys but he was different. He was...like you. Kind, gentle and very friendly. What you liked about him the most is the way he plays the piano. Filled with passion and emotion that only you could understand. Taemin would glance at you while you watch his fingers play. "

~~~~~~, I'm glad that I met you" he thought. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Flzlmtq_iM

CLICK ^^

-After Violin Class, 5PM- 

You waited in front of Taemin's door until he came out. As he came, he smiled at you and grabbed your violin case. The two of you walks to the elevator and went back down to the lobby. After that, both of you went straight out of the building and he waited for your car to pick you with you. 

"Yah, Lee Taemin!" a voice called. 

Taemin looked and you did as well. 

"Jiyoung ah..." he mumbled. 

"Who?" you thought. 

 

"So, this is what you've been doing for the past few days of not answering my calls." Jiyoung walked with crossed arms. She looked you from top to bottom while you just looked away. "Who is this?" Jiyoung raised a brow.

"~~~~~~, Lee ~~~~~~." you lightly bowed but then looked at the ground after you've introduced yourself. 

"Ah. So you're Taemin's girl?" she said in a mocking voice.

 

"Look, you should stay away from Taemin. Araso?" she raised a brow again.

"Jiyoung." Taemin called her name in his lowest voice signalling her to stop. "Mwo? I'm just giving her a warning to stay away from my fiance." she smirked and crossed her arms again. 

"F-fiance..." you thought as you looked at the ground. Just on time, your driver came.

You took your violin case off of Taemin's hand and bowed to the two of them without bothering to look up. You got in the car and told your driver to go fast and he did. As soon as you got in, tears started falling down form your eyes.

"Miss ~~~~~~, kwaenchanayo?" your driver asked looking at you from the rear view mirror. 

You silently wiped your tears as you looked out the window and nodded. 

 

-Taemin's house, 6:30PM-

"What the hell was that Jiyoung!?" Taemin screamed at her.

"What?" Jiyoung gawked at him.

"Taemin ah, you know well enough that you can't have girlfriend cause of me. So why are you even bothering with that girl?" she raised her voice.

"Because unlike you, she's not in it for money and for fame." he hissed and went out of his house leaving Jiyoung stunned. 

 

-~~~~~~'s house; ~~~~~'s room, 7:00PM-

"This is one of the reasons why we don't want you to go to public school dear." your mom said comforting you while you were crying on her shoulder. "Aniyo...I'm fine...really." you sat back up, wiped your tears and smiled at her.

"I'll go get you something to eat, araso?" she said and kissed your forehead. 

As she left the room your cell phone began to ring. You looked at the caller and it was Taemin. You picked your phone up and just looked at his name flashing. "I hate you..." you mumbled as you ended the call. 

 

The next day you went to your piano lessons. You were a bit early so just stayed in there to play the piano and wait. Just then the door opened and you saw that it was Taemin. You looked up for a bit but continued playing.

"~~~~~, can we talk?" he asked but you ignored and played the piano louder. 

"~~~~~~..." he approached you and still you didn't do anything.

"~~~~~ will you please just let me explain?" he said getting annoyed then you banged on the piano which startled him. "Just leave." you sighed, stood up and was heading towards the door but Taemin grabbed your wrist and spun you around. 

 

"I love you ~~~~~." he said.

"Yeah? But I don't. Just go back to your fiance." you pulled your hand out and headed towards the door again but Taemin stopped in front of you. "Please...just-" you cut him off. "Just leave me alone already!" you shouted.

"All my life, I've never experienced having friends, going to a public school and even having a boyfriend." you tried to control your tears but it just kept falling. 

 

"All I wanted was to have someone to talk to everyday, to share secrets with me and to just be there when I'm sad. But I guess...you can't be that someone because you already have someone in your life." your voice changed tears kept falling.

"~~~~ I..." 

"Stop it...I've had enough..." you whispered. You wiped your tears and pushed him out of the way so that you could leave the room. As you left the room you ran straight to the bathroom, went into a cubicle and began crying.

-End of flashback; Music room-

Silently you wiped your tears then began playing a song that Taemin used to play for you to make you fall asleep when you were tired. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc

CLICK ^^

Quietly listening, L.Joe once again leans against the wall and listens to the mysterious pianist. He walked towards the small window on the door and took a peek and saw...you. Hearing you play the piano made his eyes go soft and gazed them at you. "The emotion...the sadness..." he thought. While you were playing, he noticed your tears. "She's crying?" he thought. 

L.Joe felt the urge of going inside and hugging you because he saw you cry but he controlled himself. "L.Joe...snap out of it." he thought continously watching you.

--------------------------------------------------------

Awwww T^T

Dang, this chapter is long! XD
Mian! :3

How's the flow though? ^_^
HAHA! Yes, a cameo appearance by Jiyong of KARA ^_^