Ex-Boyfriend = L.Joe

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEqkBm8Mkws

-----------------------------------------------------------

-School; Entrance, 6:40AM-

You were walking your way to school instead of taking your car. You entered the school and went to the classroom to put your stuff in then you went out to go to the music room. On your way to the music room, a piano could be heard playing really beautifully.

"Wow...who is that?" you thought to yourself. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prCcukhV6ZI

CLICK ^^

You stayed outside the music room and listened the music that was being produced on the piano. But who was playing? You wanted to know but you waited until the mysterious pianist was finished. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEqkBm8Mkws

CLICK ^^

-7:30AM-

The mysterious pianist finished her piece and that was the time you went inside the room. You slowly opened the door peeked in a little bit and your eyes widened as you saw that it was your senior, Kim Seohyun. Seohyun noticed you peeking inside and smiled.

"You can come in you know." she said.

You came in with a meek smile and bit your lip. "Sorry Unnie" you said. "Aniyo~ it's okay. I was finished anyway." she smiled and patted the piano seat so that you could sit beside her. You came forward and sat down beside her.

"You play the piano?" she asked and you just nodded. 

"You were really good Unnie." you said with a smile. Seohyun giggled and patted your head.

"Thank you. My boyfriend thinks so too, but he's just saying that." she said.

"Well, I'm not." you giggled and she laughed.

 

"Unnie, you have a boyfriend?" you asked.

"Had one to be correct." she said with a smile. 

"Huh? She's not...sad?" you thought.

 

"Had?" you repeated and nodded.

"Why did you break up? Did he break up with you?" you asked carefully. Seohyun shook her head then looked at the piano keys and started pressing them one by one. "I was the one who broke up with him." she said softly.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFM2XLBDF74

CLICK ^^

"The reason why I did that was...things were getting complicated for me. And, I was dragging him along with my problems. So, I thought about it carefully and decided to break up with him." she paused for a moment and looked at you.

"You know the name of my ex-boyfriend?" she asked and you obviously shook your head from side to side. 

"It's Lee Byunghun..." she whispered.

"Lee Byunghun?" you repeated and titled your head then you had an idea who it was.

"L.Joe?!" you loudly whispered and she nodded.

"Yeah, it's L.Joe." she smiled.

"But Unnie...I don't get why you're not sad and he's not sad about it either." you said. 

Seohyun giggled. "It's because we ended up in good terms. We were together during my Junior years and we've had a lot of time together. But then...when Senior year was about to come that's when all the problems started. Starting with me...leaving Korea." she said with a sigh.

"L-leaving Korea?" you repeated and she nodded. 

"Waeyo?" you asked, frowning. Seohyun pinched your cheeks so that you wouldn't frown. You rubbed the pain off while she giggled. "I've been accepted to Julliards and it's been my dream to go there. Now that I finally got accepted, I have to leave Korea to study there after my Senior year. This is main reason why I broke up with him. I didn't want to get to attached to him than I already am." she paused.

"Of course it was hard for the both of us, but we managed to stay close friends. So, right now, he just plays with me a lot." Seohyun giggled then looked at you still frowning.

"Hey, don't be sad because of my story. That won't happen to you." she nudged you and smiled.

"It already did...but it ended badly..." you thought.

---------------------------------------------

You had a past love? Omo!